• Published 18th Jul 2023
  • 213 Views, 0 Comments

The New Era for Equus - Robert Emerald Fountain



Equus' modernization and the making of new friends

  • ...
 0
 213

Organizing the Rescues

When Twilight and her friends along with Flurry Heart and the Young Six were seated on board the Harmony, they set coordinates to take them to the origin of the message that Neighsay had intercepted. After firing the warp engines, they reached the planet in only an hour. After landing, they found Mayor Goodway and introduced themselves.

“Thank goodness someone picked up my call for help.”, she said.

“No problem, Mayor. What’s going on?”, asked Twilight.

Mayor Goodway proceeded to explain who Ryder and his pups were and the missions they had been called for that night. Upon hearing the intensity and that Ryder and all ten pups were in trouble, Flurry Heart felt her skin crawl. Twilight formed up with her crew and determined who should go where.

“Gallus, you and Flurry will come with me to save Ryder, Chase, and Everest in the mountains. Ocellus, go with Applejack and Rainbow to the rainforest to stop the toxic spill and save Tracker and Rocky. Smolder and Yona, go with Sandbar and Pinkie to the city. Stop that fire and save Liberty, Skye, Rubble, and Marshall. Silverstream, you go with Fluttershy and Rarity to save Rex and Zuma and stop the lava.”

Everyone agreed and they started preparing the equipment they would need for their rescues. Once everybody was ready, they split up and set off to save the PAW Patrol.