• Published 31st Jul 2023
  • 77 Views, 13 Comments

13enjamin's Laptop - 13enjamin_Marshall_MLP



Free Ready Player Breaks the Internet: A New Legacy Movie!

  • ...
 13
 77

Chapter 3: Into the Laptopverse! (or whatever)

----

We have a shot of the open laptop with the wallpaper intact, and then we zoom into the camera at a quick pace, where we see the actual inside of the laptop.

As we pass through the camera’s lens, we see a couple 13encorp Productions logos spinning like gears, and after passing them, we see a giant space with a bunch of oddly shaped gears, cogs, wheels, and other gizmos within.

Then we zoom into the Google Chrome Logo, where we pass the YouTube site, the DeviantArt site, the Vyond Website, Wikipedia, TV Tropes, and other websites I bookmarked on my LapTop.

And near Google, we pass ClipChamp, Bandicam, Source Filmmaker, Wrapper Offline, Steam, and other pieces of software I own.

Finally, we enter the Game District, a MASSIVE area with all the games I own on my laptop, including Minecraft, Roblox, Fortnite, Garry’s Mod, Grand Theft Auto V, Roller Coaster Tycoon 3, BeamNG.drive, Portal 2, TearDown, and
 PS5 Simulator 🙄.

In the center of all that though, we have the headquarters of 13enjamin Marshall himself. A giant palace with arcade machines, unlimited junk food, bowling and miniature golf, indoor theme parks and water parks, and much more epic crap. The most impressive thing in the palace, however, is a giant river filled with all the cash Ben stole from those greedy corporations.

Benjamin himself sat in his GAMER chair in a circular room, looking up to the Heavens and waiting for ten characters to fall into his palace.

And just like that, pixels swirled through the air, and slammed together to form the Mane 6, the CMC, and Spike. Unfortunately, the key words here are, “the air”, so after they were formed, they crash landed onto the ground.

“Owwwwww
”, Twilight moaned.

“Finally, you’re here!”, Benjamin greeted. “You know I’ve waited a while for you to arrive!”

“Who are you?”, Twilight asked as she struggled to get up.

“Oh, my apologies! The name’s Benjamin Marshall! CEO of 13encorp Productions!”

“What in tarnation is this place?!”, Applejack yelled.

“Welcome, to the magical world, of, my, LAPTOP!!!”, Ben announced, while throwing his arms up.

“Eh, this place seems normal enough”, Rainbow Dash shrugged.

----

After an explanation for world of the laptop (For you, the audience, the laptop is essentially like the Oasis from Ready Player One, Free City from Free Guy, the ServerVerse 3000 From Space Jam: A New Legacy, or the internet from Ralph Breaks the Internet (even though that movie sucks, and yes, I actually DO like Space Jam: A New Legacy))

Cue a cutaway where a Brony takes this fanfiction seriously and yelling, “OH SCREW YOU!!!”

Back to the story though


“Wow, just wow”, Twilight murmured. “All of this was just sitting inside a piece of technology?!”

“Sure”, Ben replied. “However I called you guys here for a reason!”

Just then, the center of the floor twisted and a table emerged from the ground, and a map of the laptop appeared in 3D pixels.

“You see, there’s a virus roaming around my laptop!”, he explained. “If I don’t capture it soon, lord knows what it could do to my paradise! So I got the cutie map to call all ten of you, and I got my laptop to spawn inside Twilight’s basement!”

“Wait a second, how did you do all that?”, Fluttershy asked Ben, where he replied with, “I have special powers themed around pixels and code!”

“But anyways, I’m gonna need you guys to split up! And earlier, this map told me the best combinations!”

“Okay, what groups are we splitting into?”, Twilight asked.

“Well, the map says that for the Mane Six, you will split up into three groups of two! And it seems to be the pairings you normally get during your little “friendship problems”. So Pinkie Pie and Rarity are a group, Applejack and Fluttershy are a group, and Twilight Sparkle and Rainbow Dash are a group! Boom! EZ!”

And so the Mane Six split into their respective groups, but then Apple Bloom stood up.

“What about us?”, AB asked while standing in front of Sweetie and Scoots.

“Do we get to work with our respective sisters?”, Sweetie questioned.

“Yeah!”, Scoots shouted with excitement.

“Actually
”, Ben started. “You’re gonna work with the sister you SHOULD’VE worked with in the Season Six episode, the Carts Before the Ponies, because had you worked with them there and then, the stupid conflict wouldn’t have started!”

“Um, okay?”, Apple Bloom shrugged.

“So Scootaloo, you’ll be working with Rarity and Pinkie Pie!”, Ben announced as his Handy Helpers pushed Scoots towards her group.

“WHAT?!! Why do I have to work with these girly girls?!”, she complained.

“Because I said so!”, Benjamin demanded. “And please be nice to your group! They’re not complaining about working with a tomboy!”

“Fine! I’m sorry
”, Scoots moped as she stared at the ground blushing out of embarrassment.

“Sweetie Belle, you’ll be working with Fluttershy and Applejack!”, he announced again as the Handy Helpers pushed Sweetie Belle to her group.

“Sweet! I get to be with the warm and safe ones!”, Sweetie sighed.

“Last but definitely not least, Apple Bloom, you’ll be working with Twilight Sparkle and Rainbow Dash!”, Ben anno- okay you get the point.

“Welp Apple Bloom”, Twilight proudly explained, “Welcome to the leaders!”

“WOOHOO!!!”, Apple Bloom shouted.

“Now without further ado, here are the locations your groups need to search in!”, Benjamin explained. “Pinkie Pie, Rarity, and Scootaloo will search in Portal 2 and Roller Coaster Tycoon 3! Applejack, Fluttershy, and Sweetie Belle will search in Teardown and BeamNG.Drive! Finally, the most dangerous areas of all, Twilight Sparkle, Rainbow Dash, and Apple Bloom will search in Grand Theft Auto V and Garry’s Mod! Understood?”

“Yo, what about me?”, Spike asked.

“Oh, YOU’LL be searching in Minecraft, Roblox, and Fortnite with ME!”, Ben told Spike.

“Oh, okay”

Spike walked up to me and I lifted my pointer finger.

“We need to save this laptop from the virus! Understand?”, I explained.

“We do”, Twilight answered. “We’re not gonna let you down!”

----