• Published 31st Jul 2023
  • 77 Views, 13 Comments

13enjamin's Laptop - 13enjamin_Marshall_MLP



Free Ready Player Breaks the Internet: A New Legacy Movie!

  • ...
 13
 77

Chapter 2: Finally at Ponyville

----

Meanwhile in an alternate die-mention, we have the Cutie Mark Crusaders (again) goofing off. What are they doing you may ask? Well, Apple Bloom and Scootaloo are of course stuffing Sweetie Belle with marshmallows since I love Sweetie Belle’s round, large, and bulging belly (which was about the size of a basketball at the moment).

“This feels amazing! Thank you guys!”, Sweetie Belle sighed as Apple Bloom rubbed her belly.

“Hey no problem!”, Apple Bloom replied. “You deserve this, you adorable marshmallow!”

“More like a pillow!”, Scootaloo shouted as she flopped herself onto Sweetie Belle’s belly. “As I sure wish you were my pillow right now!”

Just then, their cutie marks were flashing, letting them know, they were being called to the cutie map.

“Oh my goodness! We need to get to Twilight's castle!”, Apple Bloom announced.

AB and Scoots ran, but stopped as soon as they saw Sweetie having a harder time walking, so they had to go back and carry her.

“Sorry guys”, Sweetie Belle moped, to which Apple Bloom replied with, “No, it’s our fault. We’re the ones who gave you the idea”

“Sure
”, Scootaloo grunted.

----

Once at Twilight’s castle, the Crusaders noticed the Mane Six and Spike had also been called to the map.

“Wait, you guys have been called too?”, Rainbow Dash asked, to which Twilight replied, “Um, yeah! Their cutie marks are on the map!”

“Excuse me Twilight?”, Sweetie Bell asked. “Can you please use your magic to get rid of my balloon belly?”

“Sure, then we can start this meeting”, she answered.

Twilight tried to use her magic on Sweetie, but Pinkie was eating cupcakes with her mouth wide open, making it difficult for Twilight to think.

“Pinkie, would it kill you to close your mouth when you-”, she started before accidentally zapping Sweetie Belle at the wrong moment.

So instead of removing Sweetie’s balloon belly, she inflated her INto a balloon. Sweetie Belle was now large and spherical with her hooves being rolled out, and her neck rolled below her head. She was completely immobile, but she was thankfully filled with air rather than helium, so she stuck to the ground.

“PINKIE!!”, Twilight yelled.

“Oops! I’m sorry Twilight”, Pinkie replied. “But hey, being a balloon is fun, right?”

“This actually does feel quite nice!”, Sweetie Belle claimed before Twilight deflated Sweetie Belle to her original size. And now we can actually look at the cutie map.

“Alright, so apparently, the map called all 10 of us into action”, Twilight announced. “Though, I’m not sure if this is a friendship problem. It seems to be something a little different
”

“Who do you think such a thought?”, Applejack asked.

“Because it’s glowing orange and yellow, plus the location on this map is leading us to the castle’s basement”

And so, the ten characters walked down into the basement of the castle, and what they saw shocked them to tartarus and back.

It was a laptop with a golden logo on top. The logo was a star within a circle, sorta like a sheriff's badge, and there was an orange B in the center that kind of looked like a 13. It was MY laptop!

----

“Woah, is that a laptop?”, Pinkie Pie asked.

Yes it is a laptop, Pinkie Pie. What do you think it is, a giant piece of gum wrapped in tinfoil?

“Should we open it?”, Rainbow Dash asked.

“I dunno!”, Applejack replied. “I don’t trust this hunk of metal!”

“No!”, Twilight demanded. “If the cutie map told us to come down here, it must be important!”

And so Twilight opened the laptop using her magic, and of course Pinkie screamed at the log-in screen, causing everyone to stare at her.

“What? None of us have actually seen this thing in this basement!”, she claimed in an attempt to defend herself.

Thankfully for Twilight, she didn’t need to type in a password. She just needed to guess the pin, which she did first try!

“Astonishing job, Twilight!”, Rarity congratulated.

And then they saw the wallpaper, which had various characters on it. Such as Yoshi, Tails, Classic Tails, Heather, Alejandro, Bill Cipher, a Creeper, Cooper Collins, Skully and Winger, Orange Bird, Carla Bia and Tiago, Susan and Mary Test, Stewie Griffin, Ice Cube, Teardrop, Giga Nano Pico and Tera, and to everypony’s surprise, the Crusaders themselves, wearing pajamas nonetheless.

“Woah, we’re on this laptop!”, Sweetie Belle exclaimed, with Scootaloo replying with, “Cool! Even if we are wearing those pajamas
”

“Hey, how come I’M not on this wallpaper?!”, Rainbow complained.

“That’s not important, Rainbow!”, Twilight scolded. “Who’s that guy in the middle of this wallpaper?”

Everypony looked at the stick figure with the golden spiky hair, and as soon as all ten of them stared into his eyes, the two logos on the upper left and upper right sides of the wallpaper started glowing, and winds blew REALLY hard within the basement, frightening everypony.

“TWILIGHT, WHAT DID YA DO?!”, Applejack exclaimed.

“I DIDN’T DO ANYTHING!!”

But then Spike started to float upwards.

“WOAH, WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME?!”, Spike shouted as he tried to fly away from the laptop, to no success.

“OH NO SPIKE!!”, Rarity yelled.

“NOT AGAIN!”, Twilight exclaimed.

Spike was getting sucked into the laptop’s screen, and the other ponies tried to grab him in a similar fashion to the Season 4 episode, Power Ponies, except with three more ponies to help. But that didn’t do much, as they all kept getting sucked into the laptop anyways, one pony after another. And before anypony knew it, everypony was inside the laptop.

----