• Published 19th Jun 2023
  • 550 Views, 63 Comments

You're Okay - TheKing2001



When Lyra comes home from Canterlot after a music show, she finds a filly sleeping alone and takes her home.

  • ...
5
 63
 550

Chapter V

I sat on the couch in my preferred sitting position as Bon Bon led Scootaloo, Dinky and the other Crusaders in. Me and Bon Bon decided to let them sleep over at our house. The Crusaders can’t be that much trouble. We both know Dinky is super well behaved so she isn’t going to be a problem. Besides Rarity was paying us to watch Sweetie so she could focus on a large order and Applejack was giving us extra apples. Can’t have too many apples.

“How can you sit like that?” Scootaloo asked in confusion. “Doesn’t that like hurt?”

“Don’t ask,” Bon Bon muttered. “I still haven’t figured out how she does it.”

“It doesn’t hurt. It’s quite comfortable. It’s how I play my lyre,” I answered with a smirk. The fillies looked around as Dinky sat on the floor.

“Thanks for agreeing to watch me Miss Heartstrings and Miss Bon. Mom said she will pick me up tomorrow morning right?” Dinky asked as she gazed at us.

“Yep!” Bon Bon grinned as she mussed her mane. “Please just Lyra and Bon Bon. Makes us feel old with the Miss part.”

“Okay,” Dinky shrugged as she wandered off around the house. We had evidently bored her enough.

“Can we try to get our cutie mark in firefighting?” Sweetie Belle asked eagerly as she rested her forelegs on the couch to look up at me.

“Uh how would you do that? Like use your imagination?” Bon Bon asked curiously as she sat down next to me.

“I was thinking setting the clubhouse on fire.”

Bon Bon and I exchanged shocked looks as Apple Bloom glared at Sweetie. Her suggesting arson was probably the last thing I had anticipated.

“We ain’t settin our clubhouse on fire! We got our stuff and all in it! Plus, it was mah sisters when she was a filly!” Apple Bloom said sternly as she rubbed a hoof against her chin. “Ah think we can set the kitchen on fire though. Y’all ain’t using it, right?”

Apple Bloom looked at us as Bon Bons face turned red as a tomato. I bit back a comment as Bon Bon inhaled.

“We are not setting your clubhouse on fire, we aren’t setting my kitchen on fire either!” Bon Bon said sternly as Apple Bloom opened her mouth. “And no, we aren’t burning down Spoiled Richs house either!” Apple Bloom closed her mouth as I snickered quietly behind a hoof.

“Darn it,” Apple Bloom mumbled as Scootaloo and Dinkys laughter echoed down the hall. “Ah really thought y’all woulda been chomping at the bit on that one.”

“Going to jail for arson isn’t exactly my idea of a good time,” I answered as Sweetie removed her hooves and sat down on the floor. “I’d prefer to play my lyre or sleep or well do anything except avoid a jail sentence. I’ve already been inside a jail cell once. I’m not too eager to do it again.”

“What?” Bon Bon echoed as she stared at me with shock written on her face. “You’ve never told me about this!”

“Never asked.”

“Oh I’m sorry that I never asked if you went to jail when we started dating! Not exactly a question to randomly ask somepony!”

“Fair point. Now who wants to play some games!”


I collapsed on the couch as Bon Bon watched with a glass of lemonade, hiding a smirk behind her glass as my chest rose and fell. Those fillies were insane balls of energy and all feed off each other.

“Now I know how Cheerilee feels,” I panted out as I stretched out a hoof, letting my tongue fall out of my mouth and rolled my head to the side. “I’m dead Bon Bon! Heart attack!”

“Don’t even joke like that,” Bon Bon snapped as she glared at me. “You know how I feel about that.”

“Did somepony say heart attack?” Scootaloo shouted as she, Sweetie and Apple Bloom ran in with Dinky hot on their hooves. “Get the first aid kit. We’re gonna say Lyra. Dinky, start cpr.”

“H-hey wait!” I protested as Dinky pressed her tiny hooves and started pressing down on my chest as I laughed at the feeling of them. It tickled more than anything.

“Hey stop!” Bon Bon shouted as she pulled Dinky off me. “No cpr, no first aid kit and no saws! Why do we even have a saw, Lyra? She was just playing around, Lyra is fine.”

Bon Bon set Dinky down as the fillies crowded around me with unconvinced looks.

“Are you sure she’s alright? Mom always said to help ponies in need, no matter who they are,” Dinky said as she pressed her horn against mine and I jumped at the static.

“Yeah she’s fine. Lyra does these dumb pranks often. You guys hungry?” Bon Bon asked with a knowing look. Please Celestia let them be hungry. I’ve been chasing them all over the house and getting chased.

“Yeah!” The four all shouted as Dinky hugged me.

“Yes please,” Dinky smiled as she released me.

“Hey what are these?” Apple Bloom asked curiously as she emerged from our bedroom with two of our adult toys. Bon Bon and I gawked in horror with growing blushes.

“I thought you put them up!” Bon Bon shouted at me with red cheeks.

“You said you would!”

“We can use them as swords!” Sweetie chirped as she took one shakily in her magic as she and Apple Bloom started hitting them against each other.

“Stop that! Now!” I shouted with a blush as I took them in my magic and tossed them in our room, locking the door from the inside as I pulled the four fillies in front of us. “Don’t tell anypony what you saw. Don’t tell your mom or sisters that you found those. You’re too young.”

“What were they?” Scootaloo asked curiously. “I’ve never seen swords like that. I thought swords were made of metal, not rubber.”

“Not happening. They’re uh training swords!” Bon Bon said hastily as we made eye contact nervously. “Now who’s hungry, eh?”

I pray to Celestia nopony finds out about this. I never knew the cutie mark crusaders were this crazy. Based on the look Bon Bon gave me, nor did she.