• Published 12th Jun 2023
  • 535 Views, 23 Comments

Suntaker - Climaclysm



The girls must hunt down the pony that stole Celestia's connection to the sun.

  • ...
2
 23
 535

Sunsearchers (Chapter 2)

...

"This is insane!" Twilight paced in a perfect circle around the Canterlot throne room. All her friends, aside from Princess Luna, voiced their agreement. "How could something like this even happen? It— it's impossible!"

"And yet, it has happened." There was no force within Luna's tone, but it made Twilight stop short regardless. It wouldn't help anypony to fall into a blind panic, she internally chided.

"How is she doing?" Fluttershy said quietly. "Is Princess Celestia okay?"

"She is rightfully disquieted. Physically she has recovered, but her mind is still yet adrift. This turn of events has left her with much to think about.

So my request is thus: find the upstart. I have been able to manage both sun and moon for now, but every second she is loose is a chance for her to attempt moving it herself. I will try, but I wouldn't be able to fight her attempts for long, not with her having Celestia's magic."

"Hey, maybe she won't be able to figure out how to do much with it?" Dash flapped her wings and moved toward the closest window. "It's huuuuge! Even with Princess Celestia's magic I doubt she'd be able to get a feel for it that easily."

Luna shook her head. "Her being unable to get a grasp on Celestia's power would bode even worse. If she were to one day move the sun too close, too fast..."

Fluttershy and Rarity shuddered in tandem.

"We won't let you down, Princess."

"You haven't yet, Twilight Sparkle."

Author's Note:

Super happy this has gotten so much interest, thank you all!! For all of you curious about the thief, better get ready for what I have in store... :trixieshiftright: