• Published 27th Dec 2011
  • 1,263 Views, 7 Comments

Stranded - Samthelegoman



The mane six are stranded on an island, Twilight keeps notes on what is happening

  • ...
 7
 1,263

Day-2 Insanity

The insanity is starting earlier than expected. Well the sick ones are. We have been on this island for just a day, and half of us are already sick and miserable, especially Dash. Her sickness is worse than we thought, she could barely move, let alone breath. Rarity and Pinkie are really weak right now, but are doing much better than Dash. I could've sworn I saw lights on the other island, its probably about a mile or two, possibly further, away. I recommended we go to that island, but we don't have a boat, and only two of us have flight abilities. Well for now Fluttershy, Dash is so sick, she can't even stand up for more than three seconds. Applejack has been the cook of the group, today it was corn and bananas again, the bananas greeted me with their usual revolting sour taste. We then fed Dash, Rarity, and Pinkie. Dash struggled to eat and swallow, even though she said she was really hungry and thirsty. I realized something was different today though.

The chest with the supplies and notes was empty when we fell asleep. It was full when I approached it. It had more food and water in it and another note, which I put in a satchel which was in the chest, it had a note that said: Thought you needed this. The food was the same as last time, corn, peaches, and now, some nuts. Peanuts and almonds to be precise. I went back to the rest of the group, Fluttershy was staring at the horizon and the neighboring island, Applejack was spear fishing, and the sick ones were sleeping in one of the huts. I put the satchel in my hut, and joined Fluttershy. "Beautiful, this place is. Even though we are all stuck here. this place is really beautiful." I said back to her, "Yes Fluttershy, it is." Fluttershy then went on to say she believed me about the other island, that there was someone there.

I left Fluttershy to continue admiring the landscape and went to Applejack, who gave up spear fishing, and went to the hut, and tried to help Dash. She was still sleeping, but shivering more and more, and now, was sweating. We woke her up and she violently woke up, yelled, then vomited. We asked what was wrong, and then she fainted. Rarity and Pinkie started to show signs of recovery. Then all of a sudden Fluttershy screamed and told us to get here to her position. She was looking at the ground, I looked with her, and in the sand, were footprints, no ordinary foot prints, hoof prints. We weren't alone.

Twilight Sparkle

Day 2

Author's note, sorry for a terribly short and possibly rushed part, it was late and I had to go to bed, critique is always appreciated!