• Published 23rd Jul 2023
  • 115 Views, 1 Comments

MLP FiM Rewritten: The Filld In Gaps of Equestria's Timelines and Missing Pieces Beginning - Appleshy918



Everyone may think that they know Equestria from MLP FiM, but what if I tell you that you don't know the half of it...or maybe even none of it?

  • ...
 1
 115

Prologue 2: The Grand Tour

Author's Note:

Disclaimer: Some of which that you are going to read is going to be some factual and some will be fictional.

Horseshoer and Thundersnow helped Hestia and her group get settled in before they begin their tour, horseshoer proudly beamed at their progress with their newfound home, sure it's a work-in-progress but so far they're making pretty good progress despite it being almost being winter.

Hestia could definitely see and feel that Horseshoer was definitely proud and happy with his groups and his own progress, but yet...something was still very off almost like if he was trying to hide a great sadness and fear at the same time, Hestia knew it was really none of her business, but she was still curious and very concerned. she honestly hasn't been drawn there for no reason after all, so obviously it was necessary to get to the bottom of the situation.

Taking a deep breath, Hestia very carefully try to ask Horseshoer what was the issue without upsetting or offending him.

Hestia: *politely clears her throat and looks at horseshoer* “So, umm, sir?...”

Horseshoer: “Please ma'am, call me Horseshoer.”
He said with a warm gentle smile, that was almost enough to make Hestia blush.

Hestia: “Ahh silly me, I was so busy trying to make sure my group was settled and also getting caught up in the tour...I forgot to properly introduce myself.”
A small light blush crept across her face.

Horseshoer: “Oh, it's fine ma'am. I didn't properly introduce myself either cuz I was also caught up in this, so you're not alone.”
Horseshoer said with a warm gentle smile.

Hestia: *returning the kind warm smile* “I'm Hestia, but you can call me Hesty...it's a nickname of mine.”

Horseshoer happily smiled and nodded at the name and even the suggestion of the nickname.

Horseshoer: “Alright Miss Hesty, you can just call me Shoer if it's easy for ya.”
Horseshoer said, his guard slightly dropping when it comes to her as he continued beaming at her.

Hestia: *feeling the warmth inside her heart as it begins to melt* “You're so sweet Shoer.”
Hestia said with a warm, gentle and goofy smile as her blush becomes bigger, redder and deeper.

Thundersnow was quick to take notice that his best friend and boss were definitely dropping his guard quite a bit when it came to Miss Hestia, but he wasn't the only one who noticed. Hestia's little sister Gaia Meadowrose, a beautiful carpenter earth pony, also noticed that her big sister was definitely starting to fall for this blacksmith. She doesn't and couldn't blame her dear sister, Gaia always used to tell Hestia she will find the perfect stallion of her dreams someday and it looks like it's already coming true.
Despite the sudden obvious growing crush, the tour continued, Gaia Meadowrose notice some clouds that were still barren.
It was obvious that they were trying to figure something out for those batches of clouds, Gaia went to ask Horseshoer about it, but the sudden somber pleading look on Thundersnow's face stopped her.

Thundersnow: “It's a touchy subject Miss, Horseshoer is already aware of this and I think it's best if he just forgets about it at least for the time being...he's feeling happier right now than he ever did, so...why burden him about it right now?”
Thundersnow said with a polite warm and pleading tone, followed by the exact same look.

Gaia Meadowrose: *nods as she continues to walk with the group*

Thundersnow: “I'm sorry if I came off rude Miss...it wasn't my intention to come off that way and I apologize.”
He said in a warm, gentle apologetic tone.

Gaia Meadowrose: “Oh no sir, I understand, I don't wish for my big sister to be troubled either.”
She said with a very kind and warm gentle smile.

Thundersnow: “Thank you for understanding Miss.”

Gaia Meadowrose: “You're welcome Sir, I'm Gaia Meadowrose by the way. but you can just call me Gaia.”

Thundersnow: “Nice to meet you Miss Gaia, I'm Thundersnow.”

Gaia Meadowrose: “It's nice to meet you too Thundersnow.”

Thundersnow and Gaia Meadowrose also began to chat up a storm, the tour was halfway done but there was still a little bit more to see.
The future Heavens had so much potential but still so much work needed to be done on it, but as of right now it was still a much-needed work-in-progress. It was currently a small village esk town after all, small houses and stores were already set up and other parts of it was still underway, a lot of the clouds wear soft and light as feathers and lightheaded pillows and although there were still some places that were at this current moment still barren, it was still a beautiful view overall.

The solid clouds were obviously used for the buildings and houses, but still soft enough that if you would hit it very hard or fell it wouldn't hurt. plus they have potential use for other types of other architecture, and as of right now some of the clouds were currently trying to be used as gardens. But as of sadly of right now it was an epic fail, especially on the blacksmiths part.

The seasons of this current moment is still very uncontrollable, considering the blacksmiths and carpenters hasn't made any balance YET.

The tour concluded at a very interesting stop, and it just happened to be at what will soon be the heavens Town Hall. The reason why it was so important and very interesting what's because it contained records, records up on records of Horseshoer and his blacksmiths group. It's also contain the blacksmith secrets and their blueprints and weapons, it even contained more of their equipment and important treasures, all neatly organized in specific rooms and files.

Horseshoer: “I must be honest with you, I don't trust you enough to show you classified documents of ours...not trying to say you and your group ain't trustworthy, I just can't risk anything being taken let alone stolen and used against us.”

Hestia: “Oh I completely understand Shoer, I'm the same way so I know exactly where you're coming from. Before we can truly trust each other and that type of way we have to get to know each other.”

Horseshoer: “Thank you for understanding Hesty.”

The two then smiled warmly and very kindly at each other, it is quite obvious they both get each other and understand one another. Horseshoer and Thundersnow lead Hestia, Gaia and their group back to their portable houses, afterwards what little food they did have they happily shared.