• Published 23rd Jul 2023
  • 116 Views, 1 Comments

MLP FiM Rewritten: The Filld In Gaps of Equestria's Timelines and Missing Pieces Beginning - Appleshy918



Everyone may think that they know Equestria from MLP FiM, but what if I tell you that you don't know the half of it...or maybe even none of it?

  • ...
 1
 116

Disclaimer

Author's Note:

Disclaimer: The following story is not really Canon but it's mainly to fill in all of the gaps that I think could be true. Based on the actual Canon show, its books, comic books, and including certain fanfictions that have already been done, and audio dramas that may have also tried to touch up on this but add a little bit of their own into it. This story will not just include canon characters but also fanbase characters, some of the popular ocs that I include I believe many of you will be aware of. Examples like Nyx and Screwball will be featured, and that's just only naming two of them. Please keep in mind that any characters that I use from already existing stories and audio dramas I give them all that credit considering none of those characters are mine, I'm not looking for any trouble I'm just doing this for fun. So once again any characters that I use from existing stories and or audio dramas shoutouts and credit goes to them, also please show your support by taking a look at their Fanfictions and or audio dramas, and hope you all enjoy this fanfiction. I might continue this but I guess that all depends on the circumstances, also please excuse any type of spelling errors I sometimes even now still suck at spelling.