• Published 26th Sep 2012
  • 1,723 Views, 51 Comments

My Little Dashie 2: My Little Twily - Joshweiser22



This is a story that acts as a sequel to ROBCakeran53's amazing story "My Little Dashie".

  • ...
51
 51
 1,723

A Plan For Discord

I thought it was all a dream at first. Something my mind was doing just so that I could be with Dashie again and I wouldn't die of depression. But it was true. As I opened my eyes, I saw exactly where I was. I was right in front of Twilight's Library House. "I-I'm in Equestria!" I said. "Why yes you are. Isn't that what I said?" Princess Celestia said jokingly. I looked at myself. Still human and 3-D. Everything else, however, was 2-D! I wasn't even sure how it was possible but my eyes weren't deceiving me. I truly was in Equestria. "Here, I'll give you a tour." Princess Celestia said smiling.

I had seen everywhere in the show but I hadn't exactly seen the paths they took to get everywhere. That would make a boring show if they showed every second of their lives. I desperately needed this tour. As I walked, the Sugar Cube Corner came into distance so I figured that's where we were going first. Everypony was staring at me. I felt as though I was Zecora in that first episode she appeared in. I felt kind of out of place. However, I looked to Dashie and I knew that I wasn't. Wherever she was, I wanted to be. This is where I meant to be.

"This would be so much less awkward for him if he was a pony!" Pinkie Pie blurted out, probably noticing that I felt kind of strange here. "Ah hate to break it to ya Pinkie but ah don't reckon there's uh way to do so." Applejack responded. Suddenly, Twilight stopped walking. "Applejack, what did you just say?" she asked. "Ah said that ah don't reckon there's any way to turn Dashie's father into a pony." she replied. I was very interested as to what was going in Twilight's brain right now. "Right, and who's the one person who we all know who can make things that are impossible, possible?" she asked. "Err, Pinkie Pie?" Applejack asked. Pinkie suddenly jumped at the sound of her name. "No, Applejack." Twilight replied. Applejack's eyes suddenly widened. "You ain't talkin' 'bout Discord, are you sugarcube?" she asked. "That's exactly who I'm talking about." said Twilight "As long as it's alright with the Princess."

Princess Celestia turned around. "Well, we could easily lock him away again anyway. So I guess it's worth a shot. That is, if he wants too." she said, now turning to Dashie's father. "I'm up for anything." I said. She nodded and started heading in another direction which I assumed to be the direction of the Elements of Harmony as we would need them just in case. Sure enough, I was right. The mane six placed them on and we headed for Discord.

Discord was still in a statue, just as they had left him at the end of the Return of Harmony episode. Princess Celestia started casting another spell. The statue of Discord began cracking until he was able to break free with the sound of his evil laugh. "You know, I'll never understand you ponies, bringing chaos onto yourselves and such. Tsk tsk tsk." he said as he brought his hand up to snap his fingers. "Not so fast Discord." Twilight said, holding him in place so he couldn't move. "Well if you don't want chaos then what good was it to wake me up?" he said. "We need a favor." Princess Celestia said. "A favor? How interesting. I just need to know one thing." Discord said. "And that is?" Princess Celestia asked. Discord smiled. "What's in it for me?"