• Published 26th Sep 2012
  • 1,723 Views, 51 Comments

My Little Dashie 2: My Little Twily - Joshweiser22



This is a story that acts as a sequel to ROBCakeran53's amazing story "My Little Dashie".

  • ...
51
 51
 1,723

To Equestria!

"Dashie! Of course I remember you!" I yelled as she jumped and hugged me so very hard. I couldn't I believe I was with her again. Able to feel her once more after believing I wouldn't ever again. My heart exploded. "This year has been terrible without you, Dashie!" I said as she also cried. "It's only been a little over a day for me but I've missed you so much as well!" Dashie said.

I wiped the tears from my eyes and looked to Princess Celestia. "I suppose you have to take them away from me once again, right?" I asked her with a hint of anger but tried to suppress it as much as I could knowing that I should have only been thankful for bringing my little Dashie back, even if it was going to be for only a few minutes. "Well. Maybe. Before I take them, I have to ask you a few questions that I believe I already know the answers to but must make sure first." she said. I needed to hear these questions. Was she actually serious about the possibility of us staying together or was she messing with me? Either way, I could pass up an opportunity like this. True or not.

"And those questions are?" I asked. "First off, do you love your daughter Rainbow Dash?" she asked. I didn't know if she was testing me or if she was just plain stupid at this point. More tears came out. "What kind of question is that!" I stammered. "Of course I love her! She's everything to me..."

"Good. If you had the chance to take care of her until you die, would you vow to protect her as if she were your actual daughter?" she asked. "She IS my daughter. And yes. Of course I would. I would do anything to protect her." I replied.

"Very good. What exactly do you know about the land of Equestria?" she asked. I looked confused. "I mean, what has the show you used to watch taught you about the land of Equestria?" she asked again. "Well, it's where the ponies live in harmony. And every so often, some bad guys come to disrupt the the harmony like Discord or Nightmare Moon."

"Excellent. I have one question left to ask." she said, looking around my house, seeing the depressing lifestyle I live in. "I know you know what Equestria is like. Now all I need to know is if you would be willing to live there. Would you like to come back with us to Equestria?" she asked. I was in shock, awe, and heart-exploding all at the same time. "I would like nothing more! But, how would that even be possible!" I asked. "We'll take care of that when we get there. I'm sure you will be a great addition to our fair land." she said.

Now Princess Celestia walked over to Twilight and used a spell. She was suddenly back to her normal age and had all her memories recovered. Twilight walked up to me. "Thank you for taking care of me. I didn't know much and I knew I wouldn't have made it if it wasn't for you. She hugged me and walked over to Princess Celestia again. My heart hadn't been exploding so regularly since Dashie left a year ago.

Princess Celestia started using another spell again. Everything from when me and Dashie were together reappeared again. "Take anything you want with you as you will not be able to return to your world." she said. That last part scared me a bit but I knew that there was nothing to live for here. I looked around and saw the photo album still on the table. I walk over and grab it followed by walking back to Celestia. "This is all I need." I said. Princess Celestia looked confused. "Are you sure? This may be the last time you ever set foot on Earth." she said. I looked at the photo album and flipped to a picture of me and Dashie. "Yeah, I'm sure." I said. "Very well then." Princess Celestia said. She started to use a spell and everything went blank for a second. Then I heard Princess Celestia again. "Welcome to Equestria."