• Published 26th Sep 2012
  • 1,723 Views, 51 Comments

My Little Dashie 2: My Little Twily - Joshweiser22



This is a story that acts as a sequel to ROBCakeran53's amazing story "My Little Dashie".

  • ...
51
 51
 1,723

The Same Old Story

I looked at her. And she looked at me. We just kept staring at each other until Twilight frowned. "Can you talk?" she asked. I kept staring until I finally manage to snap out of it. "I-um, yeah, I can talk. Twilight?" I said yet still in shock. "That's me! Good to meet you!" she said holding out a hoof. I remembered my little Dashie. How sweet and innocent she looked when I first saw her in this box. And although she couldn't talk, nor was as old as this filly Twilight, she needed my help in this world. And I'm sure so did this Twilight. I reached for her hoof but then I realized something right before we shook. It would all happen over again. Sure I could take care of Twilight and I have a great time for many years. But I'd only be heart broken when Celestia would come to take her again. Did I really want to go through that again?

I knew everything Celestia did was for the good of Dashie but, just the thought of her Celestia taking her away from me filled me with rage. I knew she didn't deserve it. If anything, she was the most noble pony I knew. But I just couldn't help but feeling angry at her. I fell to my knees and began to feel my eyes fill with tears again. "Damn it Celestia, why! Why do you persist on torturing me like this!" I said followed by yelling at the top of my lungs. I needed to get it all out though I don't believe that's the way I should have done it. I look at the box again only to see Twilight in the corner, trying to hide. She was shivering so I guess my yelling scared her.

I was back to staring again. I still felt anger yet the anger had shifted. I was mad at myself now. I knew that Princess Celestia would take her at some point but who knows? Maybe I would live my life to the end before she came or maybe she would come later today. It didn't matter. Twilight Sparkle, as a filly, was here in the real world and she was now my responsibility. She may not have been Rainbow Dash by she was still a pony and needed my help. I looked at the box again and she was still hiding though peeking through her hooves. "I'm sorry, Twilight, I didn't mean to scare you. Here." I said as I held out my hands to her. She climbed on top of them and went to my shoulder. She cuddled with my head. I guess she could somehow sense that I was kindhearted. It was, almost magical. I guess she would be my new little pony. Not to say she would replace Dashie. Nopony could.

Just as I had used Dashie for Rainbow Dash because of Pinkie Pie, maybe I could use Twily for Twilight because of Shining Armor. I looked to her and asked "Hey Twilight, do you like to be called Twily?" followed by her smiling and then nodding. I guess she liked that name. Though, I should have figured. A name that your big brother best friend forever gives you is sure to be one that you keep. Not to be redundant or anything but, since I was now to take care of her, as if she was one of my own, she would my little pony, or, as I would now call her, my little Twily.