• Published 26th Sep 2012
  • 1,723 Views, 51 Comments

My Little Dashie 2: My Little Twily - Joshweiser22



This is a story that acts as a sequel to ROBCakeran53's amazing story "My Little Dashie".

  • ...
51
 51
 1,723

Guilt

"Dad?" I asked. I was right next to him. I turned around and saw Princess Celestia towering over me. I turned back to dad and noticed that he was farther away. Again I turned and I saw that Princess Celestia was dragging me outside of the house. "Dad! Don't let them take me!" I yelled as loud as I could. "Dashie!" my dad yelled as his voice trailed off until finally I couldn't even see him anymore. Suddenly, Pinkie Pie appeared right in front of me "Hiya Rainbow!" she said. I woke up and realized that I had been asleep and that Princess Celestia wasn't dragging me against my will. I knew I had to go. I didn't belong in that world. Even though it was only a day, I missed him so much. It hurt knowing that for him, it had already been a whole year. Had he already forgotten about me? Or was he still in pain? "Hey Dashie? Why are you crying?" Pinkie asked.

"Crying?" I said as I touched my face. It was true. Tears were coming out of my eyes but much like how I was originally I tried to cover it up "I-I'm not crying! I'm just happy to be back with you guys!" I said. I wasn't lying, it was great to be back with my friends but I certainly wasn't telling the truth either. I wasn't happy at all. I had no way to contact my father anymore. I had done the math. Yeah, I know, Rainbow Dash doing math? But I did. Every two minutes and twelve seconds here would mean another day that my father would be away from me.

I looked around and noticed I was at Twilight's house. And the other ponies were here too. Not only the ponies who's spirits represented the elements of harmony but really everyone I knew was here. Or everypony I should say now that I'm back in Equestria. "You're really sad about leaving him, aren't you?" asked Twilight. I looked at her. That question was so unbelievably obvious that I just burst. "Really? You think? I spend my whole life here in Equestria and suddenly forget everything. Live FIFTEEN YEARS with some guy I didn't know but then grew to care and love for and suddenly, ponies I never seen before come, give me my old memories back, and force me to leave my life with my dad. How could I just be sad!" I looked down. "I'm sorry Twilight." I said after realizing I had just snapped badly at her.

"I-it's alright. I understand." she said trying to calm me but I, being the stubborn pony I am just wouldn't let her. "But that's just the thing. You don't understand." I ran outside of her house, in embarrassment, in front of all the other ponies and I began to fly away. "No. This isn't right." Twilight said. "I-I know Princess Celestia told us that we had to bring her here but it's just not right. I can't believe I'm saying this but Princess Celestia was wrong. Rainbow Dash doesn't have to belong with her kind. She has to belong where she wants to belong." she continued. "Now hold on there sugarcube. Maybe we can find the best of both worlds. What if we can find uh' way to link are two worlds?" Applejack said walking over to Twilight. Twilight looked up. "That might just work! I need to find a spell that can do such a thing!"

Twilight turned around, only to see Spike on a ladder. "Already on it, Twi!" Spike said, tossing her a book. It was titled "The Universe". "Everypony go look for Rainbow. She's gonna want to hear what we're doing." Twilight said. All the ponies scrambled outside of her house and began the search for Rainbow Dash.