• Published 26th Sep 2012
  • 1,723 Views, 51 Comments

My Little Dashie 2: My Little Twily - Joshweiser22



This is a story that acts as a sequel to ROBCakeran53's amazing story "My Little Dashie".

  • ...
51
 51
 1,723

Tricking The Trickster

"And that is?" Princess Celestia asked. I was afraid at what Discord might ask. I didn't want them putting Equestria in danger just for my sake. "I want you to set me free and allow me to wreck all the chaos I want on Equestria." Discord said. I knew that that was what he was going to ask for. Princess Celestia looked around and looked at me. She looked back to Discord. "Very well, but you must grant us our favor first." Princess Celestia said. "As you wish. Twilight, would you mind letting me move?" Discord asked. She looked to the Princess who then nodded. Twilight's horn lit up and then Discord was able to move again.

Discord began to stretch. "Oh it's so good to be free! Alright, now for you." he said staring right at me. He stretched out his fingers and shook his hands. He snapped his finger and suddenly, everything seemed a lot...bigger. "Dad! Y-your a pegasus!" I heard Dashie yell. She was my height. I looked down. Hooves. Then I felt something else that hadn't been changed, but added. I had wings. I started to hover off the ground. "This is amazing!" I said. Dashie flew up to where I was. I was having trouble getting back down sense I was new to flying after all and she helped me. Then, she noticed my cutie mark. It was me. As a human. My cutie mark was my human form. Probably representing who I am at heart and what I've gone through to get to where I am now. Yeah, that's probably it.

"Now it's my turn to bring chaos into Equestria!" Discord said. Princess Celestia flew in front of him. "One moment Discord. I'd like to thank you. I know it was for a price but we truly could have not helped him out like that without you. You have my thanks." she said. She then proceeded to bow down. I couldn't believe she was allowing Discord to get away with this but I kept my mouth shut for reasons unknown.

Discord's POV

She actually bowed down to me. I was in complete shock at that. I saw a spark come from Celestia's horn for a split second but I figured it must have just been the sun reflecting off of it. She joined with the rest of the ponies and headed off to Ponyville. It would be the last time they would ever see it that way. The ponies suddenly all turned gray, just as expected. Oh what a glorious day this was for chaos. I brought the chocolate rain clouds back, made the apples huge, and the bunnies tall. Everything was perfectly chaotic. And I would have a front row seat.

Dashie's Father's POV

I saw a spark come out of Celestia's horn and then all of a sudden, Discord passed out. I walked over to them, still trying to get used to walking on four legs. "What happened?" I asked the Princess. "I cast an eternal dream spell on him. Right now, he thinks he's actually in Equestria wrecking havoc and chaos. Pinkie Pie, do you have your crystal ball around here anywhere?" Princess Celestia asked. Suddenly, Pinkie Pie pulled out a crystal ball out of literally nowhere and gave it to her. "Thank you." the Princess said and she cast a spell on it. She showed us everything that Discord was seeing and how we had all turned gray like in that Return of Harmony episode. I didn't know it was possible but the Princess had granted Discord's wish and mine without hurting a fly.

It appeared as though now, everything was going to be going swell. I went over to Rainbow Dash and hugged her. I began to cry. It seemed almost to good to be true. But it was true. I was a pegasus pony in Equestria. And I could still take care of my daughter. She began to cry too. Finally, I wiped my tears, and thanked everypony for helping me. This was a start. A start of happiness for my new life.