• Published 26th Sep 2012
  • 1,723 Views, 51 Comments

My Little Dashie 2: My Little Twily - Joshweiser22



This is a story that acts as a sequel to ROBCakeran53's amazing story "My Little Dashie".

  • ...
51
 51
 1,723

Goodbye Twily

Two days had passed in the real world. It was morning, though. I was still asleep. So was Twily. We heard a knock on the door. Naturally, I expected it to be Princess Celestia again. Why so early this time? I wasn't expecting 15 years like last time but only 2 days? Seemed kind of harsh. "Come on Twily. I-it's time." I told her and without a word, she just stared up and me with those innocent looking eyes. Those eyes that reminded me ever so much of my little Dashie.

I felt tears coming out. I know I had only been with Twily for two days but I felt as though I was losing Dashie all over again. She wasn't supposed to be here. I knew this. I couldn't keep her away from her family. Her brother. Princess Cadence and such. Especially Princess Celestia. They needed each other. I slowly walked to the door, surprised that Celestia hadn't knocked again given all the time I took but I figured that she knew I was going to come no matter what.

I opened the door and saw Princess Celestia standing there. I let out a big sigh and let her in. She nodded an came inside. Everything was a sense of dejavu. The rest of the ponies came in. I didn't see Rainbow Dash. "Did-did Dashie come?" I asked expecting her answer to be no. All she did was smile and I heard her voice. "Y-you remember me, dad?" I heard her say. She stepped out from behind Celestia. She was there all along.