• Published 19th Apr 2023
  • 777 Views, 170 Comments

Forbidden Love - KingSombraTheTyrantRuler



He was the only one who paid attention to her. She can't help but think of him...

  • ...
5
 170
 777

Chapter Sixteen

Forbidden Love

Chapter Sixteen

I grinned as I found the way to the rooms of those whom I had sought, after threatening a panicking guard.

Today, I will have my revenge. I will have vengeance...I will have salvation…

Kicking open the door, I smirked as I watched their expressions change into ones of fear.

"Hello again… False rulers. Long time no see."

"Fiend! What are you doing here?! We specifically made sure to make it impossible for demons like you to enter the human world! " yelled the male.

"Hahaha… You're nothing but a fool. Your spell was so weak… It can only recognize demons in their natural form, right? "

"What are you implying?" asked the female , narrowing her eyes.

"None of your business," I shrugged. " Anyway, I'm not here to have a nice chat with you. Come with me peacefully and I might have some mercy on you, or struggle and fight, but remember that if you choose the second option, I'll have no mercy, " I stated as I strode into the room.

Choosing not to heed my warning, the filthy bastards cast spell after spell at me, each desperately trying to protect the other.

Of course they had hardly any effect on me, and soon I grew bored and sighed. "Looks like I'll have more fun, I guess… "


The knots were tied; my instruments ready, yet now I waited, ignoring their desperate pleas and offers as they finally realised that they were at my mercy, and their guards, under my control.

I would have gagged them already, but I would love to hear their screams. And besides, the exchange that would soon take place between them and their daughter would be amusing.

Yes, that was who I waited for. Why should I merely torture and kill them, when I could make their descendant feel pain, and then live with that pain?

The Castle doors opened no sooner than I had thought that, and two guards came in, holding between them a resisting Princess.

But even though they felt the pain of the blows she inflicted upon them, they would not let go because I had not told them to.

Soon enough they reached me, and knelt, bowing their heads. I nodded and they dropped the girl, who sprang to her feet, and rushed towards me in a rage.

I chuckled as I caught her hand, ready to punch me, and twisted it, causing her to gasp in pain and step back.

"It wouldn't be very wise of you to try and attack me, human, especially when none other than your accursed parents are at my mercy."

She followed my gaze which was fixed upon the ones I had bound, and in an instant she forgot her pain and rushed to them instead.

"M-mother? F-father? He hasn't done anything to you, has he?"

"Fear not, my daughter, for if he had done so, I would have given him a worse wound."

I laughed. "Pathetic. You couldn't even do a thing to me, and now you pretend that you have power over me?" I shook my head. "That's another reason why I despise humans. They always tell lies, and never learn from punishments. But enough chit-chat. Guards, restrain the girl but make sure she can both see and hear what I shall do."

My orders were obeyed and they tied her to a pillar.

Meanwhile, I picked up a branding iron and looked at it. "I think I should start by marking you all as what you really are."

Their gaze, which had previously been on their daughter as they called out threats that would never be carried out, was now on the instrument in my hands.

As I took in their expressions of terror and Celestia or Stella's cries, I grinned.

(I had learnt of her parents nickname for her from the human who had aided me).

"You might offer me all the riches and treasures of the world, but gold is not what I desire."

It began heating up. I chuckled darkly. "Let the torture begin."


The girl lay sobbing as she stared at the burnt and mutilated remains of her parents, the torture of whom I had ended only after trying out every torture method known to mankind and demons alike.

The guards around the room were no longer alive; I had beheaded them as they would be of no more use.

The staff were also dead.

In short, the only ones alive here were myself and Celestia.

"Are you going to remain there forever, weeping like a coward?"

At my question she raised her head and glared hatefully at me.

I pretended to yawn. "If you're going to do something, make sure it's before I get bored and rip your body apart for fun. Maybe I should cut you up into cubes."

Until this point, Stygian had been silent, but now he protested wildly. I may have seemed to be in my true form, but this was nothing but magic which made me look like myself.

I still resided in Stygian's body, and thus, he was still with me.

I would have cast him aside and made him watch the girl get tortured as well, but I was unsure of whether the spell here would send me back.

She slowly stood up and gathered mana into her hands. "If you want something so bad, then have it!" Saying this, she flung it at me.

I sighed. "When will you mortals understand that your magic cannot inflict any harm upon me?"

"How then, was your father killed?"

"And who said he was a demon? He was previously an angel, but rebelled and became a fallen one. He was cast out of heaven, and transformed into a demon as a punishment. The King before him was old, and his wife was barren. He saw that Father was honest and not greedy or corrupt, and he put him through many tests to determine whether he would be the right one."

"Naturally, this was not straight away, but rather, it was a few decades after. Father passed all of them and the old King gave him power over all the places he ruled, including Equestria, which had come under his power after a war which was started by your kind. Your parents were the descendants of the ones who had started the battle, and they sought to take it back… "

"But even if my father was killed because he was a demon, as the child of an angel and a demon, I am indestructible. I have the capabilities of both."

"So," I said, watching her intensely to see her next actions. "believe me when I say that you cannot ever hope to defeat me."

Obviously, she paid no mind to my words and continuously cast various spells until she was nearly out of energy.

"Will you give up, false Princess?"

"Never."

She turned around and glanced for anything that could help her against me. At the same time she saw it, I saw it too.

In a far corner of the vast room lay a pedestal with six spheres resting on it.

The Elements of Harmony…

But I did not stop her as she ran off towards it and hugged the Elements, running back and laying them on the ground before me, after which she closed her eyes, seemingly concentrating.

Soon they began to glow and spin, and her eyes were white when she opened them.

As she became surrounded by the Elements, I smirked, crossing my arms and observing the rainbow beam.

"You shall be banished to limbo!" she declares as it nears me…

And as it fades away, I am still standing there, yet this time, I am truly in my own form.

My fangs have appeared. The tips of the feathers on my wings are razor sharp.

I hold my hand out and levitate a dagger which was bloodied from the earlier torture session, and this time, it was my aura.

Celestia stared at me, astonished.

"It seems your Elements don't work on me."

"But...no...how… " she whispers in shock.

"And 'tis declared that these objects are to bring evil out, but shall not harm one who possesses even a drop of Angel blood, lest they are evil, for Angel blood is precious and sacred, and it shall not do for it to be spilt, " I recite, remembering what my father had told me before he took me to the human world for me to see the Kingdom that shall one day be passed into my hands.

"In short, because of my DNA, those angel-manufactured objects shan't do a thing to harm me." Looking at her expression of disbelief, I said, "What? You don't believe me? Well then, you're free to go ahead and try as many times as you want."


I conjured a mirror and looked in it, vaguely interested in the beam of rainbow light that flew towards me for the… It seems I lost count.

And this time, it reflected off the mirror and bounced back towards the girl. I spun around to watch it.

She desperately tried to move, fearing she would be sent to limbo, but fear and shock had frozen her, and she was unable to do anything as the beam struck her.

But instead of her disappearing a golden light surrounded her, and I realised what had happened.

As she had forgotten to cast it with an intention this time, the elements, upon finding no evil within her, had decided to protect her against evil, which could include but was not limited to, anyone who wanted to try to corrupt her.

In other words, I would be unable to enter her mind and do what I planned.

But the protection would only last for a few months. If I could wait years, then what were months in comparison to that?

She fell towards the ground, having fainted, and I went next to her to make sure.

She was out cold.

Chuckling as an idea came to my mind, I snapped my fingers and set the palace on fire.

Her unconscious form lay there, with her unknowing of what was happening…

However, the Elements would protect her.

"Fear not, Stella… For even though you may think that your suffering is over and I shall be gone, you are mistaken. I have many plans for you in the future… The suffering of those bastards may have physically ended, but even their souls shall not be in peace, for I will torment you… I will torment all of their descendants or those close to them, and when there are none left…" Another chuckle escaped my mouth. "I shall take what was mine all along."

Author's Note:

And here's the end of the flashbacks. It was fun to write...

And yes, Obey Me! has been influencing me a lot. What can I say? I love that game.

The I will have vengeance...I will have salvation... part? It's a quote from Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber musical. From the Epiphany song.

If you enjoy this, don't forget to vote/like, comment, share, favourite/track, etc.