• Published 5th Apr 2023
  • 569 Views, 11 Comments

Trex, Royal Secretary - TheEighthDayofNight



Trex likes food. Chrysalis doesn't like when Trex eats

  • ...
1
 11
 569

Part 1

The sound of slurping filled the air as Trex's tongue ran up and down across the sweet, smooth surface of the delectable treat. It was his favorite flavor, he'd spend every minute of every day licking the sweet treat if he could. There was simply no end to his enjoyment. His forked tongue wrapped around the cold surface, and he couldn't help but let out a moan. It was just so Shades damn good! Round and round, up and down his tongue traveled, his worship only spiraling higher and higher as the beautiful flavors filled his mouth. He panted, trying to pull away to give himself a break, but wholly unable to do so. He just loved licking it so much, it was almost as enjoyable paperwork or snuggling the ba-...

Trex focused on the object of desire before him so that he didn't think treasonous thoughts about a particular bat. He leaned into his licking, making tight flicks with his tongue. He punched his tongue through a hole and savored all of the sweetness that fell on his tongue. A hum of pleasure escaped his chest. It was just so delicious, so all encompassing. The flavor deserved to be on his tongue, and he nearly drooled as he stared at the target of his affections. A stray drop of creamy moisture slipped down the smooth surface in reply, beckoning him to return, and he did so with a smiling, open muzzle.

"Ahem."

Trex stopped licking and blinked, then looked ahead to where his queen sat. Queen Chrysalis was staring at him with a visible look of discomfort on her muzzle, a chocolate ice cream cone suspended in her magic. He blinked again, then gave another lick.

"Yes, my Queen?"

"Can you please not eat your ice cream like that?"

Trex again blinked, then looked to his cone, then back to Chrysalis.

"But my Queen, it's Mint Chocolate Chip! It's the best flavor, and it's so good!"

He plunged his tongue through the hole he had licked in his ice cream cone, and let out another hum of delight. Chrysalis' muzzle wrinkled.

"Not deigning that with a comment,” she grumbled, “because *clearly* lime gelato is the flavor of our race,” she shook herself and straightened, speaking her normal short, cutting tone. “I am asking because it is your hatching day, but please stop, Secretary, you don't need to eat it so... passionately."

"Shhhh," Petra, the guardling said, pawing at the queen changeling, her own ice cream long fallen off the cone. "Let me watch. He's teaching me so much about being a good marefriend."

Trex opened his mouth wide and swallowed the cone whole, cocking his head back and swallowing, the bulge visible as it slid down his throat. As he finished swallowing, Trex let out a pant at the sky, then moaned.

"So good!"

Petra's eyes rolled into the back of her head and she fainted, falling off the bench. Her legs stood rigid in the air, twitching slightly.

Chrysalis eyed her with disgust, ignoring when the passed out mare said something about "babies". She instead looked to Trex, who was still panting as he licked the remaining ice cream off his hooves. He looked pleased as peaches, and were it not for the knowledge of what he would do to the cone, Chrysalis would have offered hers to him. Her appetite had long departed. As he continued to lick himself, she merely said;

"You concern me Secretary."

He moaned and flopped onto his back, his legs kicking at the air.

“So good!”

Chrysalis sighed and gave her ice cream a lick, then reached over and patted the changeling’s head. His only response was a happy chirp. She snorted, and smiled slightly.

“Good bug.”

Author's Note:

Originally written as a birthday gift, here is the official, 100% non-satirical canon of Trex the Changeling!