• Published 20th Mar 2023
  • 2,946 Views, 114 Comments

The Daily Life Of Anonymous - Zarah



A Month after being transported to Equestia, Anon tries to get used to his new life and new powers.

  • ...
14
 114
 2,946

Clearing The Air

The hospital Anon was admitted to, had a large open area around the back. This allowed for patients to get fresh air and remain safe. It also allowed those with mobility issues to train their body while they recover.
The outdoor area was split into three sections. The biggest section which took up almost two thirds, was a standard garden which included a water feature in the middle. There were flower beds along the edges and various activities for the younger patients. The other two sections were exercised but split between general fitness and mobility training.

Anon had tried to leave the hospital for his walk but was told he was not allowed to leave the premise until the drugs had left his system. For once, he did not feel like arguing and decided to just wander around the outdoor area for a while.

Twilight sat in the cafeteria located at the back of the hospital. A dandelion sandwich sat on her plate, untouched as she gazed out the window. Twilight could occasionally see the human wondering around the outdoors area, her mind was fixated on the words he had said during the interrogation. While she hates that word, it's the only one that truly describes the way they questioned him.

Azrael had approached him a few times during his dazed state, but he did not seem too talkative. Eventually he suggested that she go back home, and he would join her when he is allowed to leave. While reluctant, the demon did as she was told.

With a sigh, Twilight pushed her chair out from underneath the table and walked to the nearest vending machine. Here she purchased two coffees. The machine whirled and buzzed as it expended the items and went silent. Once both drinks were in her magical grasp, she walked to the exit which led into the back area. As she crossed the garden, staff and patients alike bowed and waved at her. Putting on a smile, the purple Alicorn waved and thanked everyone for their kindness until she reached the human, who was sat on one of the pony sized benches with his head nestled between his hands as they were propped on his knees.

"What?" Anon asked frustratedly, not moving an inch.

Twilight swallowed before speaking. "I just wanted to make sure you were all right." she explained. While she knew exactly what was wrong, it was the only way she could think of to start the conversation.

"Take a fucking guess." The human demanded, his voice slightly louder and more drawn out.

Twilight levitated the canned coffee over, shaking it slightly to get Anon's attention. Which seemed to work as he lifted his head slightly from his own grasp until he caught the drink in his view. The human reached out his hand with an open palm, which the Alicorn responded with placing the drink in his grasp.

"So what do you actually want?" Anon asked with monotone, and he leaned into the bench's backrest, the can hissed and popped as it opened. Taking a swig, his face grimaced. "That's actually fucking rank." Anon exclaimed as he took another sip.

Twilight cocked her head slightly. "Rank?" she asked, attempting to make sense of the word.

Anon finished his current gulp before replying. "It means terrible, just some slang. Usually try not to use too much of it, it's a bad habit. Anyway, you didn't answer my question." Anon explained, turning the topic back to Twilight.

"Well I do want to make sure you are ok, but more about with what I did. I also see you are wearing the dampening ring." Twilight explains while added some extra conversation on to try and defuse the situation.

Anon glances at the ring before putting his attention back on the ground in front of him. "Well. You spied on me, lied to me, invaded my house and drugged me. If this whole princess thing doesn't work out then you should apply to my line of work, got the resume for it." Anon says in a sarcastic tone.

With each listed issue, Twilight cringed at herself more and more. "For what it's worth. I am sorry, I'm not going to try and justify my actions but with you, there were so many unknowns that I just could not think of a better way." The Alicorn confessed, her eyes drooped as her wings fell slightly.

Anon sighed before turning to look at Twilight. "Fuck it. Ok listen. Right now I am going to allow three questions, I don't give a fuck what they are, I will answer them. And I'm still under the truth shit. Under one condition." Anon offered, his voice becoming serious.

Twilight immediately perked up but hesitated when she saw the seriousness on his face. "O-Ok, what's the condition?" She asked, becoming slightly nervous on the possible 'condition'

"The condition is that I-" Anon started before being cut off. "Hey! Anon, Twilight." A familiar squeaky voice called out from across the garden. Both human and pony quickly looked towards the voice.

Here they saw Rainbow dash trotting up towards them with a bandaged wing. The pair remained silent as the rainbow Pegasus got closer. "So what are you two doing here?"

"Attempted murder." Anon says flatly.
Twilight looked to Anon with a shocked expression. "Anon! Literally any other way of saying it would be better." She exclaimed as she looked back towards her friend how had a mix of shock and confusion spread across her face. "It's not as bad as you think. I'll explain it all later but no one is in danger."

"Also she drugged me." Anon says in the same flat town while using his thumb to gesture towards Twilight.
"Why are you like this?" Twilight exclaims again.

The Pegasus shakes her shocked look away. "I can guess I'm going to need a lot of context for anything to make sense, but that can come later." "Anyway what are you two up to currently." Rainbow asks, trying to steer the conversation.

Twilight sighs before answering. "Well Anon was about to answer a few questions on a condition."

This clearly piqued Rainbow's interest. "Oh yeah, what's the condition?" She asked. To which Twilight looked at Anon and Rainbow's gaze followed.

"The condition is that I get to fight something." Anon says as he cracks a small grin.

"What!?" Twilight replies in shock.
"Cool!" Rainbow exclaims.

Twilight glances to Rainbow before looking back to Anon. "Why and what would you want to fight?" The alicorn asks genuinely.

"Simple. I like fighting. And I don't care." The human replied.

Twilight rubbed her eyes with her forhooves. "I mean, I'm sure we could set up a construct or something along those lines." Twilight considers. Rainbow ignored Twilight. "So how many questions can we ask?"

"I guess because there are two of you now, four." Anon decides as he finishes the last of his coffee. "Ok you first skittle." Anon directs.

Rainbow rubs her chin in thought while looking up at the sky. "Question, question. What to ask. Uh, Oh! What's the coolest thing you have done."

"That is a very good question."

Author's Note:

As always, thank you for reading.
Any spelling mistakes or grammatical errors, please yell at me.