• Published 20th Mar 2023
  • 2,945 Views, 114 Comments

The Daily Life Of Anonymous - Zarah



A Month after being transported to Equestia, Anon tries to get used to his new life and new powers.

  • ...
14
 114
 2,945

Forgiveness

Author's Note:

Cursed green text shall be put here in order, unobstructed for those who find difficulty reading it.


1."Hello again. Human."

2."You cannot get rid of me that easy."

3."What will they say when they figure it out?"

4."When they find out what you really are."

5."I see your thoughts, your memories. I see how close you are to breaking. Always so weak."

6."We are not persuaded by your words. We do not have the shallow desires your kind has."

7."I thought I had more time. Just remember, we know what you are."

Anon stirs awake. His eyes open to what seems to be an endless, black void. The floor gives off a light metallic sheen, making it easily distinguishable from the sky. Before he could utter a word, a foul green cloud forms a metre in front of him. Unsure of what is going on, Anon decides to take a stance and wait.

The human does not have to wait long, however, as the cloud forms into a wooden wolf. A collection of twigs and branches he has seen before. Dropping his stance, the human scowls at the formed cloud. In return, it just smiles.

"โ„อ—ฬช๐•–อ›อ“๐•อŠอš๐•อฉอ๐• อฏอ– อƒฬฒ๐•’ฬฟฬป๐•˜อฉฬผ๐•’อฬ™๐•šอจฬญ๐•Ÿอฆอ.ฬ„อ“ ฬˆฬฐโ„อ‘ฬซ๐•ฆอฉฬค๐•žฬ‹ฬฉ๐•’อฎอŽ๐•Ÿฬฝอ”"

Anon swipes the smoke, disrupting it as the momentum forced it apart. It does not take long however for it to reshape as the human walks past.

"๐•อ‹อ”๐• ฬ‹ฬŸ๐•ฆอฬ องฬป๐•”อฎฬฅ๐•’อ„ฬ—๐•ŸอฉอŽ๐•ŸฬŒฬฉ๐• อฎอ‡๐•ฅอ‹อˆ องอ“๐•˜อ’ฬช๐•–อƒอ–๐•ฅฬšอ ฬ‘ฬป๐•ฃอชฬฃ๐•šอ—ฬบ๐••ฬŠอฉฬ—ฬ˜ ฬˆอ๐• อฅอ”๐•—ฬ”อ” ฬฬป๐•žฬŒฬฎ๐•–อ›ฬช ฬฟฬœ๐•ฅฬŽฬป๐•™ฬอ…๐•’ฬอ”๐•ฅออ• อ„อš๐•–อ—อš๐•’อฉฬ–๐•คอคฬค๐•ชอฎฬฌ" The smoke states, its voice echoes between the nothingness as it floats past Anon. The human in return continues walking, not giving the creature even a glance in response.

It swirls around Anon, keeping up with his paced walking. "๐•Žอฏอ”๐•™ฬ€อ“๐•’ฬฬฉ๐•ฅฬ‰อŽ อฌฬ—๐•จอคฬน๐•šอฌฬž๐•อƒอ•๐•ฬŠฬบ อฎฬฏ๐•ฅอญฬ–๐•™อญฬฏ๐•–อŠอ”๐•ชฬฝฬฏ ฬ”ฬฐ๐•คฬฬฏ๐•’อฃฬŸ๐•ชฬƒฬฑ ฬ‹ฬฆ๐•จฬ†อ๐•™ฬ‡อ๐•–อ‹ฬ ๐•ŸฬŽฬผ อƒฬฅ๐•ฅฬ…ฬบ๐•™ฬฟฬณ๐•–อญฬฌ๐•ชอจอŽ ฬŽอ–๐•—ฬ‡อ๐•šอ„ฬž๐•˜อฃอ…๐•ฆฬŒฬฒ๐•ฃอฏฬž๐•–ฬ‰ฬ™ อญฬฅ๐•šฬฬญ๐•ฅอฅอ• อ›ฬ—๐• อ›อ‡๐•ฆอ„ฬ˜๐•ฅอฆฬž?อฬฃ" It asks, making sure to keep eye contact with every word. "๐•ŽฬŽฬฃ๐•™อ‚ฬฐ๐•–ฬ„ฬฏ๐•Ÿอฌฬค ฬ…ฬฒ๐•ฅฬฬœ๐•™ฬˆฬ—๐•–อฅอŽ๐•ชอŒอ อฌฬž๐•—ฬ‡อ‰๐•šอŒฬฃ๐•ŸอฉฬŸ๐••อ›ฬผ ฬ„อ๐• อ’ฬค๐•ฆอ‚ฬค๐•ฅอŒอ™ ออ‡๐•จฬฬณ๐•™อ„ฬฅ๐•’อคอˆ๐•ฅอชฬฆ ฬ†ฬฆ๐•ชฬฬ๐• ฬฟอ”๐•ฆฬ‹ฬฏ อฆฬž๐•ฃอ‚อ”๐•–ฬ„ฬผ๐•’ฬ‚อ–๐•อ„ฬ ๐•อคฬ ๐•ชอญฬ  ฬƒฬ ๐•’อฃฬŸ๐•ฃฬ„ฬฒ๐•–อฅอ“.อ„ฬ—"

"๐•€อซฬ อ„อˆ๐•คอ‹ฬฌ๐•–ฬ“อ–๐•–ฬ‡อ“ ฬฟฬ˜๐•ชอฎอ“๐• ฬ…ฬช๐•ฆอŒฬ ๐•ฃฬ…อ™ อ„อ“๐•ฅอŠฬ ๐•™ฬ”ฬน๐• อจอ…๐•ฆอ—อŽ๐•˜ฬ‘อ™๐•™ฬฟฬซ๐•ฅฬŠฬฒ๐•คฬˆฬ ,อ‘อ… ฬ‡อ‡๐•ชฬ‚ฬผ๐• อ‹อˆ๐•ฆฬƒอ“๐•ฃอฏอš อฬŸ๐•žฬ‰ฬฃ๐•–ฬฬซ๐•žอ›ฬ˜๐• อ„อ–๐•ฃอ‘ฬผ๐•šอฅอ™๐•–ฬ‚อš๐•คฬฬซ.อ‚ฬ  อ‹ฬ™๐•€อƒฬ  ฬ€อ•๐•คฬฬฐ๐•–ฬ†ฬฒ๐•–อ‚อŽ ฬ‘อ‰๐•™อ‹ฬค๐• อชฬฌ๐•จอ†อฉอˆฬผ ฬƒฬผ๐•”อจฬช๐•ฬ†อŽ๐• ฬ”ฬค๐•คอฆฬž๐•–ฬ…อŽ อฌฬฆ๐•ชอฌฬฐ๐• อ‚อ•๐•ฆฬˆฬฆ อคฬ—๐•’ฬฬฎ๐•ฃฬ‘ฬซ๐•–อญฬฅ อฎอˆ๐•ฅอ‘ฬฆ๐• ฬ”ฬช ฬฝฬป๐•“ฬฟฬ—๐•ฃฬฟฬซ๐•–ฬ‘ฬฉ๐•’อ›ฬฃ๐•œฬฬฑ๐•šฬฟฬœ๐•Ÿอฉฬฉ๐•˜ฬ„ฬฃ.อ›อ‰ ฬ„อ๐”ธฬˆฬ ๐•อชฬฏ๐•จอ—ฬฐ๐•’ฬ‹อ‡๐•ชฬ“ฬ˜๐•คฬ€อš อฬœ๐•คอฎอ”๐• ฬ…ฬ˜ ฬ‘ฬ—๐•จฬฟฬซ๐•–อ†ฬณ๐•’อ‹ฬฏ๐•œฬ‘ฬ.ฬ’อ”" The creature states, continuing to circle and even touch Anon, leaving trails of smoke from contact.

Eventually, the human stops. "Weak? I'm not the one hiding as smoke. I beat your pathetic ass once, I can do it again."

The creature laughs, but the noise comes out more as a series of short screeches. "๐•Žฬ†ฬž๐•–อจฬฐ อฬซ๐•’ฬˆอ•๐•ฃอ†ฬณ๐•–อ‹อˆ อฌอ™๐•ŸฬŒฬฌ๐• ฬฬ–๐•ฅฬฬฆ อ‘อ”๐•กอ’อ–๐•–อ†ฬน๐•ฃอ’ฬน๐•คอ›ฬญ๐•ฆอ†อ๐•’อฏฬ—๐••อ‚อ•๐•–ฬ‰ฬ™๐••ฬฝฬซ อ‹อ‡๐•“ฬŒฬŸ๐•ชฬ‚อ“ อฃฬฉ๐•ชอจฬฏ๐• อฏฬœ๐•ฆฬ’ฬผ๐•ฃฬพอ‰ ฬ‹อˆ๐•จอ’ฬฎ๐• ฬฬฒ๐•ฃอŒอ–๐••ฬŠอ™๐•คฬฬค.อซอŽ ฬ‡อŽ๐•Žฬ‘ฬฐ๐•–อจฬฆ ฬฝฬ˜๐••อฏอ‰๐• ฬ“ฬฏ ฬ†ฬฏ๐•Ÿฬ‚ฬญ๐• ฬ…ฬœ๐•ฅฬ‘ฬฅ อŠฬœ๐•™ฬ‰อ™๐•’ฬ€ฬฅ๐•งองฬฆ๐•–ฬ“อ‡ อจฬ–๐•ฅฬฬช๐•™ฬ‘ฬŸ๐•–ฬพอ… ฬ‚อ“๐•คอคฬณ๐•™อชอš๐•’ฬšฬ˜๐•ฬˆอ”๐•ฬŠอ“๐• อ†ฬค๐•จฬฟอ– ฬฬบ๐••อ‘ฬŸ๐•–อฃฬž๐•คอฌฬฌ๐•šฬˆอ‰๐•ฃฬฬฉ๐•–ฬฬฒ๐•คอ‘อ” ฬ€ฬซ๐•ชฬšฬฐ๐• ฬ‚ฬ—๐•ฆฬ‡ฬฌ๐•ฃฬŽอŽ ฬ”ฬซ๐•œฬฝฬ—๐•šอ—ฬบ๐•Ÿอจฬบ๐••ฬŠอ‡ อŒฬฉ๐•™ฬ”ฬฉ๐•’อฃอˆ๐•คฬอ.ฬ†ฬฌ" The creature informs. As it finishes talking, the smoke begins to sputter and drip, as if a rain cloud, before pieces of the fogged creature fall to the ground as chunks of gunk.

"๐•€อ›ฬน อฆฬž๐•ฅฬ”ฬœ๐•™อ‘ฬฎ๐• อ‹ฬฌ๐•ฆฬ„อ‰๐•˜อ†ฬ—๐•™อƒฬ ๐•ฅอ’ฬฒ อ‹ฬ๐•€อ—อ… ฬ’อ‡๐•™ฬ‡ฬญ๐•’ฬ“ฬฃ๐••อ„อš ฬ‰อŽ๐•žอŒฬฅ๐• ฬ“ฬณ๐•ฃฬ„อ–๐•–ฬอˆ อฌฬฒ๐•ฅฬฬผ๐•šฬ’ฬ ๐•žฬ“อ–๐•–อฃฬบ.อŒอ‰ อคอ“๐•อฃอ‰๐•ฆอฏฬฎ๐•คฬ’ฬฉ๐•ฅอ‘ฬ— ฬ„ฬช๐•ฃฬ…ฬ˜๐•–ฬšอŽ๐•žอซฬฃ๐•–อ†อ๐•žอ’ฬผ๐•“ฬ„อ–๐•–อ„ฬ™๐•ฃฬฬ ,อŒฬฃ อฃฬœ๐•จอฬฌ๐•–อ‚ฬค ฬ”ฬป๐•œฬƒอˆ๐•Ÿฬ„อ‡๐• ฬ‚ฬฑ๐•จอฬช อฆฬฑ๐•จฬ‚ฬณ๐•™ฬ…ฬฎ๐•’ฬšฬ—๐•ฅอฬ— ฬ‚อ”๐•ชออ–๐• อ‹อ“๐•ฆอซอ‡ ฬŠฬœ๐•’ฬŽฬฑ๐•ฃฬ€อš๐•–อฌฬผ.อฏฬฌ"

Most of the creature was now splattered on the floor as Anon felt a sudden dizziness hit him. Struggling to keep his balance, the human wobbled and stumbled until falling onto his back

GASP The human eyes shoot open as his lungs take in as much oxygen as possible. A bright light from above forces his to raise his hands until something prevents their movement, followed by a rattling clang. Blinking the blinding light away, the human attempts to take in his surroundings. Apart from the theme of white, it seemed to be a hospital room of some kind, but not quite finished.

A few of the foam roof panels were missing, with visible cable running towards the fluorescent bulb in the middle. Realizing he is laid down, Anon lifts his head to look at the rest of his body. While a white sheet covered it, his arms were clearly cuffed to either side of the bed's railing. His right thumb had a plastic clamp on it with wires that lead to a heart monitor. Which let out a series of fast beeps. Across the room was a small table which had a few bottles with a mortar and pestle next to it.

"Yeah that tracks." The human said looking at the cuffs. Gazing at his left hand, the human attempts to summon magic to remove the cuffs to no avail, not even a spark. Looking at the same hand more carefully. Anon notices a black ring with golden symbols that shimmered slightly. Attempting his magic again, the ring's shimmer brightened significantly before dimming down along with the human attempts. "This would have been nice to have before."

The ring seemed to be a loose fit. Using his thumb, the human attempted to push the ring up his finger. After a few minutes, the ring slid off with a bing as it hit the hospital floor. Now with his magic freed, Anon released a few tendrils of magic from his fingertips that wrapped around each other, forming a thin cylinder with a small rectangular protrusion near one end. This was the shape of the almost universal cuff key. With the tendrils still connected, Anon manipulated the key into the cuff's lock and twisted. The human felt the grip on his wrist release as he pulled his hand away, the cuff now opening fully until it slid off.

Anon had an easier time unlocking the other handcuff with his free hand. Once he was no longer shackled to the bed, the human swung his legs off the bed and stood up. Once he had taken off the plastic finger clamp, the human picked up the discarded ring and pocketed it for later. Not long after his thumb was freed, did the machine elicit a continues tone, to which was joined by a series of small but loud beeps which seemed to play out the room also.

Anon sat back on the bed as he put his shoes back on. During this, he heard a commotion outside, which joined the beeping. Not long after, the door swung open as two ponies which included Redheart and a crash cart flowed in.

The ponies stopped when they saw the human alive, Anon just gave them a quick glance as he went back to his laces. "Can you shut that off? It's annoying." The human asked simply.

Redheart sighed before turning to her colleague. "Put the cart back, please, I'll deal with this." To which her colleague simply nodded and left with the cart.

The white pony moved past Anon and pressed a few buttons on the heart monitor until is ceased all function. She then direction her attention to the human next to her, who just finished his shoe tying. "I have been briefed on the situation. I just want you to know how grave this could have been. Attempted murder, influenced or not, is still as serious as it gets here. I'm going to fetch the princess. Stay here."

Anon seemed to think about it for a moment before shrugging. "Fuck it, Not like I have anything else to do."

"And stop swearing. It's so unnecessary." Redheart said in an infuriated tone.

The pony left as she closed the door. Leaving Anon alone once again. The human tapped his knee in thought for a few seconds before sighing.

"Alex?" Anon said in a reserved tone.

Unlike before, Alex took longer to appear, Anon seemed to not comment on it.

"I'm here." Alex said simply as he stood in the corner.

Anon kept his eyes locked on the bed as his facial took on a look of frustration and anger. "I'm not going to apologise for how I felt. But I will for my actions. In my moment of weakness, it pounced. I just felt so angry."

His face changed again to a more neutral one before gaining a sly smile. "Don't get me wrong, you're still an asshole, but a useful one."

Alex seemed to smile at the comment. "I understand. I just hope someday I can do enough good to you to outweigh the bad." Alex said honestly.

"That's a tall order, but I think it's possible."