• Published 29th Mar 2023
  • 1,052 Views, 18 Comments

Wool of Magic - Zeprto678



Former human ends up in a universe where the Elements of Harmony never existed if the tree didn't exist either.

  • ...
8
 18
 1,052

This Day is Going to Drag-on For Everyone

“Don’t you all ever get curious about where in the Everfree Forest Jasper lives?” Solight wondered curiously. “I mean, he knows where each of us live and has visited our homes a few times, but we’ve never visited his home.”

Gentle Hope smiled. “We are curious, but we know that Jasper will tell us when he feels like it. He’s probably worried about what we’d think of his home or something,” she said.

The alicorn was currently hanging out with their friends, except Jasper, including Spike, Winter Frost, and Dusk and Dawn as they were all trotting through the park. The next day after the fused alicorn had stayed over at the library, they were introduced to the whole town. Everyone was surprised to meet Dusk and Dawn, except for Pinkie Pie who threw them a party welcoming them to Ponyville. It’s been nine days since the party happened, and now they were both enrolled into Ponyville Schoolhouse.

“I know, it’s just that it’s been more than three weeks since we first met him. I’m just curious about him,” said Solight.

In actuality, they were only asking because Princess Celestia had sent a letter last night asking the alicorn to find out where the sheep lives. The sun princess knows that he lives in the Everfree Forest, but she doesn’t know exactly where in the forest Jasper lives and can’t send any of her guards to search the entire forest, especially without either him or Draco becoming suspicious. Princess Celestia wants to know in order to keep an eye on Jasper without the sheep knowing.

“Again, we all are, but Jasper will open up to us about himself. Just give him time,” advised the psychiatrist pony.

Solight knows that Gentle Hope was right, but before they could say anything, Banana Pie suddenly gasped.

“Banan!” exclaimed the unicorn stallion.

Hearing him shout attracted the group’s attention and they all stopped trotting.

“What’s the matter, Banana Pie?” asked the young dragon, confused.

The unicorn stallion pointed a hoof at the sky. “Banan!” said Banana Pie.

Everyone followed his hoof and were shocked to see that there was a cloud of smoke in the air.

Cinna quickly flew up into the air to assess the situation and see where it’s coming from. She calmed down. “Don’t worry, everypony. It’s not coming from the town,” the pegasus informed.

That made the group sigh in relief.

“Then where is it coming from, Cinna?” asked Melon, wondering.

She flew down to the ground. “It seems to be coming from the mountains, which is weird since there’s no fire coming from there,” answered Cinna.

“That is very weird,” remarked the melon pony.

Suddenly, Spike burped up a letter that had the sun princess’ seal on it. The alicorn floated the scroll over to themself and opened it up.

“Princess Celestia says that the smoke is being caused by a dragon up in the mountains and…” read Solight, but then paused. A scared look appeared on the alicorn’s face. “Why would the princess send us to do something this dangerous? Has she gone mad?

Some of them became worried, while the others became concerned as they saw the look on Solight’s face.

“Solight, are you okay?” asked the psychiatrist pony, concerned.

“I-It says that Princess Celestia wants us to go up to the mountains and evict the dragon living there or else Equestria is doomed from the tons of smoke it’s producing,” the alicorn informed.

The entire group was shocked.

Melon couldn’t believe this. “Wait, so either we go and evict a dragon, or we do nothing and Equestria is doomed? What if we ended up having to fight the dragon?” she asked. When did it become her job to fight dragons? What if they were like Spike instead? “What if the dragon’s not a threat to anypony and just chilling? They’re not harming anypony. Well, their smoke is, but still.

They nodded. “Yeah, and it doesn’t what would happen if it did, but if that does happen, then I guess we’d have to get my grandpa’s help, but don’t worry, I know that we can do this,” said Solight. “We defeated Nightmare Moon, so a dragon will be a piece of cake.”

The alicorn said that in order to calm down and reassure their friends. It somewhat worked as Melon, the unicorn stallion, and the pegasus mare had worried looks on their faces, while Gentle Hope looked interested in how things will pan out.

Solight had a reassuring smile on their face. “If there’s anypony who doesn’t want to go, then it’s okay if you don’t want to. This will be dangerous, and I don’t want any of you to get hurt,” said the alicorn. “You are all my friends, and your lives and friendship mean more to me, and I’d feel bad if any of you ended up hurt, or worse.”

As Solight had said this, the others started to calm down until each of them had calm looks on their faces.

The alicorn looked around. “So, which of you want to stay?” they asked.

The melon pony, Banana Pie, Cinna, and the psychiatrist pony looked at each other before looking at Solight.

Gentle Hope was the first to say something. “I’m coming along with you. Saving Equestria is important, but so is your life, Solight,” she said. “I can’t let you go by yourself.”

He nodded. “Banan,” agreed the unicorn stallion.

The pegasus mare smiled. “Count me in too,” she said.

The four of them then looked at Melon, wondering if she’s going as well.

The melon pony sighed as Melon’s loyalty to her friends had kicked in. “If you’re all going through with this, then I should go along too. I can’t let any of you get into any trouble after all,” said Melon.

They all smiled when they heard that, but then something was brought up that distracted them all.

“Speaking of getting into trouble, have any of you seen Jasper?” asked the melon pony. “We need to ask him if wants to join in too.”

Everyone looked at each other, not knowing where Jasper was, but then Cinna raised a hoof.

“I did. He said that he had to go do something important, but never told me where he had to go,” answered the pegasus mare. “He had promised that he’ll be done soon and hang out with my brother Lemon.”

“How long ago was that?” asked the alicorn, curious.

They thought about it. “I think more than an hour ago,” answered Cinna.

“So, he could be anywhere in Ponyville,” said the psychiatrist pony.

The fused alicorn looked up as the two saw something flying in the air.

Dawn smiled. “Hey, look! Flying sheep!” shouted the filly.

That got everyone’s attention.

Dawn pointed their hoof. “See?” said the filly.

Everyone looked up to see the sheep flying in the air, heading in the direction of the mountain.

She couldn’t believe this. “He wouldn’t,” said the melon pony.

Gentle Hope couldn’t believe that Jasper would break a promise that the sheep made to his friends. “He’s heading in the direction of the mountain,” said the psychiatrist pony.

The alicorn spread out their wings. “I’ll stop him,” said Solight.

They flew after the sheep.

Jasper was looking around for someone. “Where are they? I told them to meet me in the park,” he muttered. “Huh?” The sheep had heard the sound of flapping wings behind him, so Jasper turned around and saw Solight.

“I wonder what Solight wants?” he questioned, wondering. The sheep stopped so he could see what the alicorn wanted. “Hey, Solight. Did you need something?”

They looked angry. “Jasper, I can’t believe you were going to go fight a dragon all by yourself after you promised us that you wouldn’t do something stupid like fight Nightmare Moon again, and now you’re doing it. What do you have to say for yourself?” questioned Solight.

Jasper raised an eyebrow. “Solight, I’ve been working on some pony’s commission for days, and had just finished it a while ago. I’m looking for them so I can deliver the item, get my payment, and then go hang out with Lemon,” answered the sheep. “Why would I go and break a promise to you all?”

Once the alicorn heard that, they felt embarrassed. “Oh. It’s just that it looked like you were heading for the mountains,” said Solight.

“I can see why you would think that,” he said.

Suddenly, a mare flew right next to them. It was a gray pegasus with some bubbles as their Cutie Mark.

Jasper smiled. “Hey there, Derpy. I’ve been looking for you,” greeted the sheep. “The commission for the dreamcatcher is 32 Bits.”

Derpy smiled. “Sure thing, and thanks for taking my commission, Jasper. I’ve been having nightmares lately,” she said. The bubbly pegasus reached into her saddlebags and took out a bag of bits.

He smiled. “It was no problem at all,” said the sheep.

After counting the bits, Derpy handed the exact amount over to Jasper. Once he collected it, the sheep brought out a unique-looking dreamcatcher and handed it over to the bubbly mare. She had been having nightmares which had been waking her up. On some occasions Princess Luna took care of the nightmares, however. One day, the bubbly mare had heard about Jasper taking commissions to make magical objects, so she looked for the sheep and asked him if he could make Derpy something to stop the nightmares. Luckily, Jasper had a somewhat free schedule, so the sheep accepted the commission and got to work on it.

“Thanks again. Bye,” she said.

Derpy then flew off with the dreamcatcher in hoof.

He looked over at the alicorn. “So, how did you know it was a dragon creating the smoke?” asked Jasper, curious.

Solight had to give the sheep an explanation about Princess Celestia’s latest letter.


Some Time Later

The alicorn, after explaining to the others about the misunderstanding, had given an announcement to the ponies of the town about the dragon, which caused them to panic, but once Solight had said that the group would take care of it, everyone had calmed down. Afterwards, the group had gone home to prepare for the expedition. The alicorn had Spike, the Orthros, and the fused alicorn stay over at the apple farm to be looked after by the Apple family. The entire group’s plan to travel to the mountains was by flying. For the ones who can’t fly, a temporary wing spell will be casted by the alicorn onto Gentle Hope and Banana Pie, while Jasper will cast his own new wing spell onto Melon. Both spells will allow the three to fly. Everyone was all ready, except…

“No, you two can’t come along, Rainbow Dash,” denied Solight.

Apparently, Rainbow Dash wanted to come along with the group, and had even dragged along her friend Fluttershy to join as well. It was obvious that the rainbow pony wanted to fight the dragon as to increase her reputation and have something to brag about to other ponies.

Rainbow Dash, flying in the air, was shocked. “But why?! You need my awesomeness to fight that dragon!” she argued.

They looked at the rainbow pony with a deadpan look. “It's because Princess Celestia only asked us to go. Also, we're evicting the dragon, not fighting it,” the alicorn informed. Solight didn’t need someone to cause them, their friends, and maybe the chance of the town getting caught in the crossfire, any trouble involving a dragon. Even if there was a chance the group was going to fight it, the alicorn had sent their grandpa a letter for backup just in case that were to happen. “We’re just going to talk to the dragon and ask them if they could leave so there won’t be any more smoke. That’s it.”

She groaned. “But that’s boring! Just fight the dragon to get it to leave,” said Rainbow Dash. “Like this! Hyah!”

The rainbow pony started doing fighting moves in the air while making fighting noises at the same time. This didn’t impress anyone in the group at all.

She decided to be the one to inform Rainbow Dash of some problems. “Rainbow Dash, Solight is right. Besides, if we attack it first, that’ll only make it angry,” the psychiatrist pony informed. “It’s better if we peacefully ask it to leave.”

Hearing that made the rainbow pony stop doing what she was doing. Rainbow Dash flew down in the air slightly as her wings had sagged. “Aww,” said the rainbow pony, disappointed.

Gentle Hope looked at the shy mare. “Also, Fluttershy is afraid of dragons. You shouldn’t force somepony who’s afraid of dragons to go when they don’t even want to,” she continued. The psychiatrist pony smiled. “Sorry that you came over here for nothing.”

Fluttershy smiled back. “Oh, it’s okay. I’m sorry that we couldn’t help,” she said.

“It’s okay, Fluttershy. After this is over, let’s have tea and cookies,” reassured Gentle Hope.

The shy mare smiled. “That sounds lovely. I can’t wait,” said Fluttershy.

Solight and the sheep then began to cast their spells onto the three ponies. As a result, the psychiatrist pony and the unicorn stallion had ended up with some butterfly wings, while the melon pony had ended up with a pair of her own pegasi wings. Gentle Hope, the pegasus mare, the shy pony, and Banana Pie were amazed at the butterfly wings.

“Whoa,” said Cinna, amazed.

“Amazing,” said the psychiatrist pony, amazed.

“Banan,” said the unicorn stallion, amazed.

“So cute! I wish I had wings like those,” said Fluttershy, amazed as well. She smiled shyly. “Though, I do like my wings just the way they are as well.”

As for Melon, the melon pony was a bit scared, but she was also excited too. Melon stretched her wings out in order to get a good look at them.

“Nice job, Jasper. I really like these wings,” said the melon pony.

Jasper smiled at Melon’s compliment. The others approached the melon pony, impressed as well as they checked out her wings too.

“Whoa. Pretty awesome-looking spell, Jasper,” said the alicorn, impressed. “Giving temporary pegasi wings to a pony seems like a neat idea.”

“Thanks. Not only that, but the spell also allows the pony to manipulate weather and touch clouds like a pegasus can, but only temporarily until the wings are gone,” the sheep informed.

Solight was stunned. “Incredible. Can you teach me the spell?” they asked.

“Maybe when I have some free time, but for now, we have to get going. Let’s head for the mountains,” he said. Jasper didn’t want to waste time talking since the group needed to get to the mountains.

After saying bye to the shy pony and Rainbow Dash, the group flew off, heading for the mountains.


Meanwhile at Canterlot Castle’s Throne Room

“YOU DID WHAT?!” shouted Draco, a mixed tone between surprise and anger. He had just been informed by Celestia that she had sent a letter to Solight asking the alicorn and their friends to go to a cave in the mountains to evict a dragon from there. “HOW COULD YOU DO SOMETHING SO STUPID AND DANGEROUS?!”

“But–” said Princess Celestia but was then interrupted.

“I don’t want to hear it!” shouted the alicorn stallion. “Now I have to get my soldiers ready to go fight the dragon in case my foal and their friends end up having to fight one.” Draco got ready to fly, but before the alicorn stallion did, he had something to say to her. “I’ll be informing the castle’s chefs that you’re banned from eating cake for two weeks.”

Draco flew off while the sun princess, after hearing she was banned from eating cakes for two weeks, fell into despair as she tried to convince her little brother to change his mind.


A Few Minutes Later

They all landed at the entrance of the cave where the smoke was coming from.

“Now that we’re here. Now what?” asked Melon.

“Well, now we–” said the alicorn, before being interrupted.

The sheep was looking in the opposite direction of the cave. “Solight, Rainbow Dash is heading our way,” he informed.

Hearing that, everyone quickly looked where Jasper was looking and were surprised to see that the rainbow pony was heading their way at a fast speed.

“What’s Rainbow Dash doing here? I thought we told her that she couldn’t come along with us?” asked Cinna, confused.

He nodded. The sheep had a feeling that the rainbow pony would do this. “Yeah, we told her that ‘she couldn’t go with us’, but we didn’t tell her that ‘she couldn’t go to the cave herself’ either,” Jasper informed. The sheep brought out his staff.

Melon scoffed. “Of course, she would try and find a loophole in what we said,” she said.

“What are we going to do? She’s going to fight the dragon and make it mad,” said the pegasus mare, worried.

“You all keep your eyes on Rainbow Dash. I’ll have something ready to stop her,” said Jasper. The sheep walked over to the cave entrance.

While the others kept their eyes on Rainbow Dash as she was getting closer and closer, Jasper had instantly vanished into thin air.

“Are you done yet, Jasper?! She’s a few feet away!” called out Gentle Hope.

There was no response from him. As for the rainbow pony, Rainbow Dash flew past them and towards the cave entrance, making everyone worried that they failed to stop her. But then suddenly, the rainbow pony stopped in place, turning everyone’s worry into surprise.

Rainbow Dash struggled to free herself, but couldn’t escape whatever it was, was there. “W-What’s going on here?! What am I stuck in?!” questioned the rainbow pony, surprised as well.

Soon after Rainbow Dash had said that, the rainbow pony felt something wrap around her body before the rainbow pony fell to the ground. Solight, seeing that Rainbow Dash was falling, used their magic to catch her before she could even get any closer to the ground and was placed safely onto it instead.

Afterwards, the sheep reappeared next to Rainbow Dash, surprising everyone. “To answer your questions, I set up a little trap at the entrance that I hid with my ‘Notice Me Not’ spell, knowing you were going to go into the cave. I call it-” His staff shined with magic, revealing some sort of weird green vines wrapped around the rainbow pony’s body like a ball. “-the ‘Creeping Guard Vines’ spell. It’s a spell that creates plant vines made out of magic and are set up to capture and restrain intruders until the same magic is used to release them,” explained Jasper. He looked down at Rainbow Dash. “So no matter how fast or slow, hot or cold, big or small, or weak or strong the intruder is, they’ll always catch them. For now, you’re staying here until we evict that dragon. And yes, I’ll teach you this spell later too, Solight.” Jasper looked up at his friends. “Who would like to go first?”

Banana Pie noticed something, so he pointed a hoof. “Banan,” said the unicorn stallion.

The sheep followed Banana Pie’s hoof to see that Cinna had already flown into the cave.

“It looks like Cinna decided to volunteer first,” said the psychiatrist pony.

Everyone waited for the pegasus right at the entrance, ready to help her out in case Cinna needed it.


Meanwhile-Inside of the Cave

The pegasus mare was flying through the cave, heading for the dragon. As she was nearing them, Cinna saw the pile of treasure that it was sleeping on.

“What is with dragons hoarding treasure out of greed, I’ll never know,” muttered the pegasus mare.

Once they arrived in front of the dragon, it was time to wake it up.

“Hey, Mr. Dragon,” said Cinna, loudly.

The dragon moved in its sleep, disturbed. Afterwards, its eyes opened as it gradually woke up.

“My name is Cinna. I’m not a pony though,” said the pegasus mare.

The dragon had then yawned, breathing out its noxious breath in their direction, making Cinna gag from the smell.

“Ugh. I’m half-dragon, so we’re not enemies,” said the pegasus mare. “I know this is where you've chosen to sleep, but it's causing a health hazard. There’s a nice mountain range in an uninhabited area not far from here, so you can sleep there without hurting others and without ponies coming into your territory. Do you mind moving? Me and my friends, including everypony else, would really like it if you would.”

Suddenly, there was the sound of the ground being disturbed, causing the two to look towards the cave entrance to see that one of Cinna’s friends had stepped on something, making the noise. The dragon looked around until its eyes landed on Jasper. It started getting up from its treasure hoard, licking its lips, hungry for some lamb meat. The pegasus, seeing this, did not like it one bit.

She flew into its face right before it could leave, lifted up her hair to reveal a draconic eye, and then gave the dragon a death glare. Normally, something like that wouldn’t work on a big dragon like it, but Cinna’s death glare was really scary, causing it to stay in place. “Don’t you even dare. If you even try to harm one hair, or even a single strand of wool, on any of my friends, you’ll be sorry,” warned the pegasus. “Got it?”

The dragon nodded, fearfully.

“Now, you’re going to leave this cave and head for that mountain range that I told you about,” she said. Cinna flew out of the way. “Go.”

The dragon started to quickly leave the cave.


Meanwhile-Outside the Cave

Everyone, including the rainbow pony who was picked up, moved out of the way of the entrance as the dragon was leaving. It then flew off into the air and headed off in another direction. The pegasus mare flew out of the cave, rejoining the group who were both impressed and surprised.

“Cinna, you did it. What did you say to get the dragon to leave?” asked Solight, impressed.

While they were able to see her while at the entrance, they couldn't hear what Cinna had said to the dragon.

The pegasus mare smiled. “All I did was ask it nicely to leave and convince it to move to some other mountains,” she said. Cinna wasn’t going to tell them that she threatened the dragon after that.

The sheep smiled. “Well, we’re all just glad that you’re alright,” he said.

Everyone voiced their own agreement with Jasper. Suddenly, a voice sounded off from nearby.

“SOLIGHT!” shouted a familiar voice.

They recognized the voice. “Isn’t that grandpa’s voice?” questioned the alicorn, confused.

Everyone looked in the direction of where the voice came from to see that it did in fact belong to the alicorn stallion who was flying over to everyone with his own group of guards.

Seeing their own grandpa here and now kind of surprised Solight as the alicorn didn’t expect to see Draco at the dragon’s cave until after they had sent a letter asking for the backup. “Looks like grandpa must’ve come to help us out,” said Solight.

He looked at everypony once he touched the ground.. “Are you all okay? We just saw the dragon leave the cave and I got worried,” said Draco.

The alicorn smiled. “Don’t worry, grandpa. We’re all okay,” they reassured. “We were able to get the dragon to peacefully leave thanks to Cinna.”

He looked at the pegasus mare. “You were able to get the dragon to leave?” asked the alicorn stallion.

Cinna nodded in confirmation.

Draco smiled. “Thank you. Now that that dragon is gone, the smoke should be clearing away soon,” he said.

She smiled. “It was nothing,” said the pegasus.

The alicorn stallion noticed Rainbow Dash on the ground.

The sheep knew what Draco was going to ask. “She tried to go fight the dragon but ended up caught in a trap I left for her. We didn’t want her to anger the dragon and get all of us, and maybe Ponyville, harmed by its rampage,” he informed.

The alicorn stallion looked up. “It’s a good thing you all did stop her,” he said. Draco looked back down at the rainbow pony. The alicorn stallion was a little impressed but was mostly disappointed in her. “While what you did was brave, it was also foolhardy. You could’ve gotten yourself and my foal and their friends, and you could’ve gotten everyone else caught in its rampage. Next time, think things through before you do them, and don’t ever do that again. Understand?”

Rainbow Dash looked down at the ground while on her side. “Yeah,” grumbled the rainbow pony.

“Also, starting tomorrow, you’ll be attending my classes for three days, each lasting six hours, in Canterlot as punishment,” said Draco.

She was surprised. “What?! But–” said the rainbow pony.

“You think the Wonderbolts will allow somepony so reckless to join them? Your recklessness will one day get somepony hurt,” he said, in a serious tone. “Even if you train as hard as you could, the Wonderbolts will only allow ponies who can keep a clear head, follow orders, work together with the others, and won’t put any innocent ponies or even their own teammates in danger. Will you still be able to call yourself one if any got hurt because of you?”

That made Rainbow Dash become silent.

The alicorn stallion looked at Jasper. “Jasper, do you think you could free her? Also, I was wondering if you had time to do a commission for me after this?” he asked.

Seeing as the dragon is pretty far away now, Jasper was okay with freeing her. “Sure thing. I’m busy today, but tomorrow I’ll accept your commission and let you know what my schedule is like for this month,” confirmed the sheep.

He pointed the gem of his staff at the vines and started to send magic through it, causing Jasper’s staff to shine once again. A few seconds later, the vines disintegrated as they were decaying until there was nothing left of them, freeing the rainbow pony. Seeing that she was freed, Rainbow Dash took off to the skies and headed back towards Ponyville.

They felt bad for the rainbow pony, but someone had to tell her that.

The sheep looked back at the cave. “What do you think we should do with the dragon’s treasure hoard, Draco? If we leave it in the cave all by itself, it might invite other dragons or greedy creatures who would want to obtain it, and if the dragon comes back wanting the treasure and finds it gone, that’ll create problems for us,” he asked, curious. “We can just store it away for now until the dragon wants it back, and if it doesn’t want the treasure back, we could use it somehow.”

Draco thought about it.

“Well, I guess you’re right about that. A dragon with its treasure hoard stolen is an angry dragon after all,” said the alicorn stallion. “I’ll have my guards transport it to Ponyville somehow. For now, you all can head back to Ponyville and tell everypony that the job is done.”

Luckily, the word ‘transport’ had made Jasper remember something.

The sheep looked at Solight and took out some saddlebags. “That reminds me. Solight, I finished the storage device you commissioned me,” Jasper informed. “You could use this to carry the treasure. It has tons of space in it. Try and put all of the treasure in one of them.”

He handed it off to the alicorn, who levitated it with their magic. Solight, with their grandpa’s help, transported all of the dragon’s treasure hoard into one saddlebag. The alicorn decided to go with Draco and the guards to transport the treasure to Canterlot and then return to Ponyville. Before they had all left, the sheep had given Solight the bill for the saddlebags, which was ‘126 Bits’. Unfortunately, the alicorn didn’t have enough, so the alicorn stallion suggested he pay for it after he got back to the castle and send the money, which Jasper accepted. They all said bye before flying off into two separate groups.


A Few Hours Later

The melon pony was sitting at a table in some restaurant by herself. Melon had received a letter from her secret admirer asking the melon pony out on a date in which they’ll reveal themself to her by bringing her her favorite flower: Snapdragons. Melon was being stared at by ponies since she still had her pegasus wings. It seems that the temporary wing spell that the sheep used on the melon pony had gone wrong somehow and didn’t wear off even after a few hours had passed by. Melon’s exact words to him were ‘you'd better fix this, fluffy’. Luckily, she trusts Jasper will be able to do it as the sheep had promised to find a way to remove the wings.

“Hey there, Melon,” greeted a familiar voice.

The melon pony looked up to see that the voice belonged to Jasper.

She looked at him, confused. “Jasper, what are you doing here? Shouldn’t you be working on the spell to remove the wings that you put on me?” asked Melon.

The sheep smiled. “Actually, I came here to meet my date,” he informed.

That made the melon pony curious. “Who are you on a date with?” she asked.

Jasper brought out a Snapdragon from out of his cloak, shocking Melon.

You’re my secret admirer?” she questioned.

The sheep sat down at the table. “Who else would send gifts and love letters to the most beautiful mare in all of Equestria with eyes as green as emeralds? The mare who looks cute whenever her face scrunches up in anger?” asked Jasper.

That made the melon pony blush.

“Well…” said Melon.

“Now, how about we start this date? I’ve got a lot of things to flirt with you about,” he said, winking.

She blushed even more. Afterwards, the two’s date started.

Author's Note:

It was funny typing Draco banning Celestia from cakes for two weeks, and him punishing Rainbow Dash was fair since angering a dragon can and will have consequences. Let's hope his speech helped stop Rainbow Dash from being reckless in the future.

Cinna is scary when angry. 😅

The saddlebags with storage magic imbued are expensive because of the materials and the amount of time it took. Jasper had to make the saddlebags out of a material that would last long for many years that way it won't rip and tear during any adventures that Solight goes out on. He even imbued it with cleaning magic for free so the alicorn won't have to try and wash it.

That's right. Jasper was Melon's secret admirer.

The Psychopath proofread this chapter.

Comments are welcome. :heart: