• Published 6th Mar 2023
  • 123 Views, 0 Comments

The Life of Golden Jollybaker - Jollybaker



A pegasus trying to get the ponies back together.

  • ...
 0
 123

Chapter 7

"Do you have to go?" said a young Jollybaker.

His sister looked at him.

"Of course I do! If I want to expand my bakery, I have to go."

"But why can't I go with you?"

His sister sighed and said, "Don't worry. I'll be back to visit soon. With possibly some good news, okay?"

"But I can't do this without you."

Jollybaker grabbed his sister's hoof.

"Of course you can. Stay jolly and you can spread love to any pony that comes in. Promise me you will always keep baking, okay?"

His sister gave him a hug and started flying away. Jollybaker started running after her. He got to a cliff and tried to fly after her but his wings weren't working. He started falling into darkness. He started screaming at the top of his lungs.

"No! Big sis! Heeelp!"

Jollybaker woke up screaming. He looked around to figure out where he was. He was back in his sister's bakery. He got up and looked out the window. The warm sun shone down on him. He looked down at the streets below. He could see ponies wondering around.

Just then, he got an idea. He was going to go to the Pegasi and see if he could get any of them to join him to spread happiness and forgiveness.

He got ready and set out for Cloudsdale. If he was going to get them together, what better place to start than among the other pegasi.