• Published 6th Mar 2023
  • 123 Views, 0 Comments

The Life of Golden Jollybaker - Jollybaker



A pegasus trying to get the ponies back together.

  • ...
 0
 123

Chapter 10

By the next morning, Jollybaker had made so many cookies that he could give every pony in Equestria a free sample. He grabbed a plate of them and headed out the door. He looked around and started to get really excited. There were ponies out everywhere this morning.

"Good morning everypony! Would you like to have a free cookie sample this fine morning?"

He looked around and none of them came walking up. He decided to head around town to advertise. He walked to a pony that was sitting at a table.

"Excuse me. Would you like to have a free cookie sample?"

No sooner had he said this, the pony got up and ran away screaming. He thought this behavior was kind of weird. He went into a coffee shop next. He then spoke to everypony in there.

"Can I interest any of you to try one of my delicious, happy-making cookies?"

Again, everypony went running out of the place. Just then, the owner came out.

"Hey! No pegasi allowed! I can't have you scaring my customers away! It's bad for business! Now get out and don't come back!"

Jollybaker took off out the door. He immediately ran back to the bakery and shut the door.

"Why are they all scared of me? I did nothing wrong."

"It's because you're a pegasus."

He turned around and seen Appleworm sitting there.

"Appleworm? You're early. I thought you weren't coming back until tomorrow."

"I got back early."

"How were your apples?"

Appleworm looked right at him and said, "There were no apples. A group of earth ponies went and swiped them all before I got there."

"That's terrible. Why would they do that?"

"You seriously haven't figured it out yet? Well let me spell it out for you. Here in Equestria, earth ponies hate unicorns, unicorns hate pegasus, and pegasus hate earth ponies. That's why most earth ponies are scared of pegasus, pegasus are scared of unicorns, and most unicorns are scared of earth ponies."

"Speaking of unicorns, can you show me where they live?"

"And why would I do that?"

"Well, I am trying to get every pony together but I haven't had any luck with the pegasus and earth ponies."

"Well, I think it'll be a waste of time, but I guess I can. We leave in the morning. Don't be late. I have to go tell them that the earth ponies have taken all the apples, anyway. It's a long way to Canterlot so you better rest up."

He started out the door.

"Where are you going? You could spend the night here."

Appleworm looked at him.

"I hate this place. You're lucky I even came here to see you."

After he left, Jollybaker went straight to bed. He definitely didn't want to be late. He looked at the picture before turning off the lights.

"Well, I'm trying, sis. Maybe when I get to Canterlot, things will go better with the unicorns."