• Published 6th Mar 2023
  • 122 Views, 0 Comments

The Life of Golden Jollybaker - Jollybaker



A pegasus trying to get the ponies back together.

  • ...
 0
 122

Chapter 12

"Hey, I don't want any trouble!"said the voice.

"Go away!" hollered Appleworm.

Jollybaker ran to see who it was. He immediately recognized Sonic's big wings. He got between the two.

"It's okay Appleworm. He's my friend, Sonic Boom. He's fine. He's the one that taught me how to fly without magic."

Appleworm looked at one, then the other.

"Fine. Find out what he wants."

Jollybaker turned toward Sonic, who was still ready to attack Appleworm if he came towards him.

"It's okay Sonic. What are you doing here?"

Sonic landed and sat down in front of Jollybaker.

"Well, I heard you was going to Canterlot and I wanted to go with you."

Appleworm didn't like this.

"Excuse us,"he told Sonic before whispering to Jollybaker. "No way. It's bad enough I'm taking one pegasus with me. If too many of them found out that unicorns can't use magic on them, then they will come and steal everything we have."

"He wouldn't do that. I trust him. From what I seen yesterday, I believe he's loyal enough to be trusted."

Appleworm sighed and turned back towards Sonic.

"Fine. You can come with us. But no flying around. You have to walk in front of me so I can keep a close eye on you."

"Okay. I understand. I'm so spectacular that you want to keep your eyes on me."

This pegasus obviously irritated Appleworm but he didn't say another word as the three ponies continued on their journey to Canterlot.