• Published 11th Feb 2023
  • 1,131 Views, 80 Comments

The Tales Of Spike - Neverland - Spyro_Story



This is a story of a little purple dragon who's in the another world called Neverland.

  • ...
1
 80
 1,131

Chapter 11: The Lost Colts

It is a beautiful day in the horizon in the forest, the flowers blooming, birds chirping, and the sky is clear. Tiger Lily, Spike, and Sparx just woken up in the morning and had breakfast after they headed to the next destination 'The Fairy Forest'. While they traveled, Spike was about to start asking her a question. "Tiger Lily, how long do we make it their to the Fairy Forest?"

"We'll be their by the next day once we get through the woods and fields." Tiger Lily answered.

"Oh." Spike sigh until something caught his attention, he see something shiny far over the distance. "Tiger Lily, did you see something over their?"

She look around for what Spike sees until she did now. "Yes, what is this?" Tiger Lily asked.

"I don't know but let's go see." Spike said when he ran towards a shiny and Sparx following him.

"Wait Spike hold-." Her words cut off when they already left her behind. "*Sigh* Children." She said in native language and ran towards them.

By the time when they stopped running, Spike spotted a pile of gems on top of chopped trees. "Sparx, looks like we got a delicious jackpot." Spike said while he licking his lips. "Hellooooo lunch." He ran to those gems, but Tiger Lily just stopped him by grabbing his tail with her mouth.

"Hold on Spike." Tiger Lily said when she let go of his tail. "Didn't you feel suspicious why their's gems in the middle of the open space?"

"Oh sorry, I just got carried away at all." Spike Apologized and then walk towards those. "But I don't see any traps, so there's nothing to wor- WOOAAH!" Spike's words cut off when he's caught by the net up high. "I stand corrected."

"Spike, are you alright up their?" Tiger Lily asked while Sparx fly up to a baby dragon.

"Yeah I'm fine, just hanging around." Spike answered. "But can you help me get down please, I'm stuck."

"Don't worry, I will." She said while pulling her axe and started to cut the rope. But suddenly, she stopped when she heard a noise coming from the bushes, so she grabbed a rock and throw it to the bushes.

"Ow!" A mysterious voice like a child, shouted in the bushes and familiar to her.

"Oh no, the pirates knows were here, ATTACK!" Another voice said. They were six colts wearing hats like animals, jumping out the bushes and charge towards while they shout out their war cry. Suddenly, they stopped charging when they saw Tiger Lily. "Boys, its Tiger Lily." One colt said in excitement. They once again ran towards and giving her a hug. "It's so good to see you again."

"It is good to see you too boys." She greeted to them.

"Um Tiger Lily, do you know these guys?" Spike asked in confusion. Tiger Lily forget to get Spike down from the net, so she chop the rope and the net fell down to the ground. When Spike finally got out the net, the colts reacted to his appearance when they're battle stands with their weapons at the baby dragon.

"No, stand down, he is a friend." She stopped them. "He risk his life you mine, I owe him." Six colts lower their weapons out at Spike. Tiger Lily walked towards Spike and starts to introduce to six colts. "Spike, these are the lost colts. That's Bear, Fox, Rabbit, Raccoon twins, and Skunk, both of them are friends of mine. Boys, this is Spike the dragon from another world and his companion Sparx." They wave at them.

"Wow, you're a real dragon, this is cool." Bear said in shock, but all of them were shock as well.

"Yep, the one and only." Spike said. "Nice to meet you all."

"What are you all boys doing here?" Tiger Lily asked.

"Its a long story princess." Fox answered and asking a question the samething. "What are you doing here too?"

"We are headed to the Fairy Forest." Spike answered.

"The Fairy Forest, why?" Rabbit asked.

Tiger Lily reached for her pocket to pull out two Neverstar shards to show them the reason when they gasp. "Because we needed to find the rest more to restore it together to save Neverland and send him home." She answered while putting the shards back to her pocket.

"Well, if it means to save Neverland, then we can help." Fox said with bravery tone "but first, we should head to our hideout so you and this dragon can rest." The others nodded when they agree with Fox.

Tiger Lily also have to agree with him, because it is getting dark by the time when sun setting in the horizon. "Alright then, lead the way." She said. So they following the lost colts to their hideout

*Meanwhile*

At the pirate dogs ship in captain's room, Captain Hook was still angry from what happen yesterday and feeling humiliated because of the crocodile he fear while he look at his map. "Blasted that crocodile, after all this years it's still never leaves me alone." He said in anger while he slam his table with his hook. "But no matter, Tiger Lily and Spike headed to the next place to the third shard. But they poorly not know, is that my Fortress is close by to Fairy Forest and imprison a few other faires they've captured and harvest the pixie dust."

He heard a knock coming from his door, Mr. Smee goes in the Captain's room while holding captain's dinner. "Excuse me Captain, I have brought your favorite."

" excellent Mr. Smee, and I also need you to write down and send a word to the fortress. They must know they are coming, along with the shards they have." Captain Hook said while Mr. Smee saluted and written down the paper.

Mr. Smee finished writing the paper and place on the bird to deliver a message to the fortress when it flies out at the window. "The message has been sent captain." Mr. Smee said.

"Another excellent, soon they will fall into their trap, like a fly caught in the spider's web." Captain Hook chuckled while he's eating his dinner.

*Meanwhile*

The moon rises in the horizon and the sky turns to night. They've arrived to the lost colts's hideout, it is an old tree branch with a small door on the bottom. "Here we are, home sweet home." Fox said.

"This is your hideout, it looks small." Spike said in confusion when he looked at it.

"Oh you ain't seen nothing yet, once we've enter." Rabbit said. Everypony went enter the small door, so Spike had to go with and enter a small door along with Sparx. By the time they got in, Spike's amazed to see how big space on the inside and alot of stuffs they've got. "It doesn't look much, but its home."

"Okay, I gotta say, this is incredible." Spike admitted. "Although this place reminds me and Twilight used to live a house made of tree, until a big red centaur destroyed it."

"What's a centaur?" Bear asked in confusion.

"Uh, it doesn't matter." Spike said in sigh. A baby dragon looked around with his dragonfly buddy while the others were talking along with Tiger Lily. But the time when he looked around, he sees a picture of a young teal stallion with green hat and red feather. He turn his head around and said to them. "Excuse me, who's this stallion?" He asked to everypony.

"He is our greatest leader." Fox said.

"The best of the best." Bear said.

"Neverland's protector." Rabbit said.

"A champion to all." Raccoon twins said at the same time.

"Peter Pan!" The lost colts said together at the sametime, except for Skunk because he doesn't talk much.

"Peter Pan, is he some kind of hero?" Spike asked.

"Oh he is much more of a hero." Fox answered. "Everyone in Neverland worship him, except for pirates because they hate and try to kill him..... until then." For the moment, Spike can see the sad look on everyone including Tiger Lily like she knew. Spike finally solved the puzzle of what P. P. Means on the dagger.

He turn to see her and asked a serious question. "Tiger Lily, tell me, what exactly happened to your friend, no more secret and no more lies."

Tiger Lily feels like she can't escape the truth when she looked at him in the eyes, couldn't say any words to avoid it, so she sigh and decided to tell him what really happen. "Okay, I shall tell how it all happen many years ago."


To Be Continued...