• Published 11th Feb 2023
  • 1,131 Views, 80 Comments

The Tales Of Spike - Neverland - Spyro_Story



This is a story of a little purple dragon who's in the another world called Neverland.

  • ...
1
 80
 1,131

Chapter 1: Crystal Star

Tonight is the night at the crystal castle for the mane six and Starlight Glimmer, to be ready to headed to Canterlot for the Grand Galloping Gala. They're all dressed and ready to go soon, except Spike who doesn't want to go there. He just want his friends to enjoy their fun.

"This is it girls." Twilight said. "The Grand Galloping Gala is now starting, isn't it exciting?"

"Ah dont know Twi." Applejack said. "Did y'all forget the last time we went there, it just went crazy disaster."

"Oh, it was a long time ago, darling." Rarity said. "Sure it went disaster, but it won't happen again once we try for sure."

"Really." Rainbow Dash said while fly down. "Like you're gonna make your move on every stallion and ask to marry you."

The other giggles while Rarity blush with an embarrassing thoughts.

Pinkie Pie hopping around with excitement and said with a smile. "Did you all know there's gonna have a super duper gigantic cake they made, I wonder what flavor is gonna be? Oh who cares, it's cake!"

Fluttershy stepped in and said softly." I just glad to be with all of you girls."

Twilight walked inside the library and saw Starlight looking all gloomy, she approaches to her and said. "Are you alright Starlight, you look at bit down all of the sudden. Are you not excited for the Gala?"

Starlight said. "Oh no, I am happy to go there but, why am I wearing this stupid dress? I know Rarity making it look good on me, but I look ridiculous."

"What?" Twilight said while placing her hoof on her shoulder. "You don't look ridiculous, you look great, this teal colored dress really does suits you. Besides you can make another friends there, right?"

"Oh yeah." Starlight said. "The friends who just minded their own business and being civilized at all."

"Okay that's true." Twilight admitted. "But I can assure you, it's gonna be a blast."

"Hurray." Starlight said with regret. "By the way, where's Spike, doesn't he want to come too?"

"Actually he don't want to." Twilight said. "Because he told me, he want us to enjoy our free time. Speaking of, I should call out Spike, get ready."


** Spike's Room **

Spike is sitting on his chair, reading a Power Ponies comic book. He said while reading it. "Hah, the Power Ponies finally stopped maniac."

"Spike!"

He heard Twilight calling out to him from down stairs.

"Coming!" Spike responded, as he make his way down stairs to the front door where the others is.

He approaches to Twilight and she said. "Okay Spike, girls and I are gonna be back really late, so take care of yourself while were gone, can you promise me that?"

Spike said. "I will Twilight, and can you promise me that when you girls came back, I want to hear all about it, okay?"

Twilight and the girls smiled and nodded together. The mane six and Starlight make their way out of the castle door and walked away while Spike waving at them when they left. Spike went back inside and closed the door.


** Meanwhile **

Spike's finally finished reading his comic book and starting to feel hungry, he said. "Well, I guess it's time to have a snack now." He headed down stairs to the kitchen for delicious gems.

As he entered the kitchen, he checked every cabinets if there are gems treats. But sadly, none of them have gems. Spike had other ideas, there's only one place that has plenty of gems, the gem cave. But unfortunate, it's in the Everfree Forest, so Spike has no choice but to go to there.


** Everfree Forest **

Spike walked slowly to be on high alert for any scariest creatures that ever lived their. Chimeras, Manticore, Parasprite, Ursas, Cockatrice, And Timberwolves. It was terrifying for Spike to be here in this spooky forest. He said to himself. "Okay Spike, the gem cave should be close by. All I have to do is get every gems and get out of here, yeah this should be easy, I think."

Spike heard a twig snapped over there, the bushes were shaking like the wind blew but something's is behind it which Spike's startled. Spike had a bad feeling like he's been watched, until he smell something disgusting odor with a bright yellow eyes and the sound of many steps, a familiar things he knows.

He turned around slowly from behind and what shock him is that their are three Timberwolves growling and waiting to attack. Spike had to walk back slowly and began to run when the Timberwolves started to chase their prey.

The chase is on. Spike was running for his life while the Timberwolves were behind him. He tripped by a branch and landed on the ground. He try to get up quick, but one Timberwolf jumped on top of him. It uses its teeth to chomp on Spike's backpack, lifting him up, shaking him side to side. He was struggling to break free, but he has to remove his backpack off. It sending him flying to the ground again and start running away while Timberwolves were fight over there.

Spike reached the hill top by the ledge, he notice that he wasn't followed. He feels relieved to know he's save, until the ledge started to crack around him and sending him falling down the longest hill, rolling backwards and hit his head by a stone unconscious.

Spike's eyes started open up when he his head hurts really bad. He looked everywhere when he sees an unfamiliar area where he's at. The area has circle hill with big stone slab around the hill, it looks ancient. When Spike looked at the bright light crystal from the middle on top the stone, it shapes like a stars from the night sky. It surprises him when it look so... pretty.

He said. "Woah it looks so... amazing, Twilight's gonna flip out when I tell her." But he realized he should go back to Ponyville. So he was about to take his leave, but he stopped when he heard the echo voice whispered around him. Spike doesn't know why his hand reaches for the bright crystal. He said. "Maybe I should go closer to it." He walked towards the bright crystal and place his hand on it.

On that momment, the bright crystal gets brighter when its activated to let out lots of sparkles surrounding him. He said while he's floating higher. "Wha... what's happening... AH!!!" He screams when he goes more higher straight up to the night sky. He looked up and saw a bright star glows and the portal is open. He covered his eyes when he's entered and... *Twinkle*.

_______________________________________________


*** Elsewhere ***

The sun rises in the horizon on the beach, spike is on the sand unconscious. He started to open his eyes slowly and getting up slowly and rubbing his eyes clearly. He can now see he's on the beach the serious question he said in shock. "Where... am I?" A young purple dragon did not know he's in another world called... Neverland.

To Be Continued...