• Published 29th Dec 2022
  • 787 Views, 26 Comments

Steven Armstrong In Equestria - Spooky_cone

  • ...
9
 26
 787

Chapter 1 The Monster

After he had his heart pulled out of his chest and got crushed by Raiden he had a few final words. "Deep inside were... kindred spirits... you... and I..." After he had died he expected peace in the afterlife but fate could not let him go.

After he got up off the ground he noticed that he was in a forest, he had no idea where he was but that won't stop him. After looking around for a little while he saw a river, when he went further in he saw what looked like an abandoned castle. So he decided to look inside the abandoned castle, then go down the river to find hopefully humans or something that would get him out of this hole fate dug him in.

Meanwhile in Canterlot

Princess Celestia was feeling something she didn't know what but she could feel it. Just as Princess Celestia was about to leave her chambers her sister (Princess Luna) teleported in "Sister! We have very important news to tell you," She said with worry in her voice.

"What is it, my dear sister," She said very calmly

"Sister, there have been ponies saying there is a monster that is roaming the Everfree forest," She said with her voice calming down.
Celestia then said, "Sister what did this monster look like?"

"Tall, stood on two legs, had glasses, and clothes," Luna said
"So what will we do my dear sister will we send the guards or should we let it be, I mean it has not attacked yet, but I do think it is sapient," Celestia said

"So should we send the guards to get it?" Luna said

"Yes," Celestia said.

Meanwhile in the Everfree Forest

Armstrong was going down the river until he saw a town, instead of humans he saw ponies. He had now been questing fate, but this town of ponies kept his mind wandering. "This town looks like a good place to stop and if they try to stop me then they will get it," He said. Activating His Nanomachines Son!

Meanwhile in ponyville

Twilight was enjoying a good book when Pinkie Pie showed up out of nowhere and was yelling and telling her about a monster. "Pinkie Pie there is no monster in town it's probably foals messing around with you," Twilight said while trying to get back to her book.

"But Twilight! I Saw IT THE MONSTER!" She said very loudly to the point the entry world could hear it.

"If I go to see and stop this "monster" will you stop bothering me?"
"YES!" Pinkie Shouted
" Alright let me get the girls," She said, while on her way to get the girls she saw that nopony was out not even the foals.

After a bit of a meeting with all of the girls, they decided to confront this monster. "Okay here is the plan Applejack will tie the monster up, Rainbow Dash will Destracte the monster with Pinkie Pie, Rarity will blind this monster, I will inform Princess Celestia and try to get there as soon as possible, and Fluttryshy will try to calm the monster down and maybe it will leave. Sound like a plan,"
"Yes!" They all shouted

Meanwhile in ponyville with Steven Armstrong

"Come on out I know there were ponies here," He said with announcing in his voice. then out of nowhere, he heard a voice say
"Hey, Big Ugly Over Here!" he turned around and there was nothing "Nope Not There!"

Instead of playing cat and mouse, He decided to activate his nanomachines. As his leg hit the ground with a lot of force he started to scream and green waves of something were coming towards him. After a big burst of energy was released and blinded everyone for a second The main six and all of ponyville look at the tall figure that was now buffed.

"Come, On!" He said while he punched the ground and some black thing cover his body and they were shocked he could talk. Rainbow Dash tried to hit him but she hurt herself. He then look at the cyan mare and said "Is that all you got!" She then tried to punch him again but got the same results. He then said "Pathetic!" which inraged Rainbow Dash

" How Is This For PATHETIC!" She punched him with all her might and it only moved him back a little bit and he was adjusting his glasses.

He then said "If you tell me where I am I will let you go and know not to f### with this senator," Just then a bright light was in his face but he did something that shocked them all he started to do his fire wall. Hit almost hit Rainbow Dash but she manages to roll out of it in time. He then said, "I will ask one more time will you stop attacking me?"

" Not until you leave ponyville you monster!" Rainbow Dash said and started to punch him a lot like the image down below.

Then with one swift punch, he knocked her out. Twilight was trying to use her magic to freeze him but for some reason, It didn't work she was questing herself if he could be beaten Rainbow Dash tried to defeat him but he didn't even flinch at her attacks. "Ladies I will ask this for the last time tell me where I am and I will let you. Go!" He said
"No! you hurt my Friends!" Applejack said shouting at him.

"I tried to be peace full by asking you if you could help me," just then he see guards coming towards him and shouting “Surrender Now Monster and you will not be harmed!” Just then he thought about his options and he decided to surrender himself to meet whoever is running this place.

He then said “okay I surrender, but I have to meet the leader of your ponies”
“Okay monster you will meet her,” Said one of the guard ponies.

Author's Note:

This is my first story so there will be something’s wrong with it but let me know.