• Published 29th Dec 2022
  • 787 Views, 26 Comments

Steven Armstrong In Equestria - Spooky_cone

  • ...
9
 26
 787

Chapter 5 Back to Our Regular Program (Short)

Khamsin POV

"Now I want you to find a way for us to kill Armstrong and get out Gray Fox AI," one of my partners said. The AI Gray Fox then said.

"I will do as you say find a way to get to Armstrong and to find a way to eliminate Armstrong," the AI said.

(Here is an image of Gray Fox but imagine the head is black with one red eye in the middle of it and not by me)

"Khamsin I need you as backup," said the man in a suit with a mask on.
(Image of the man in a suit with a mask on. Image not by me) (Creator Villah)

"Copy that Mr. Akira," I said I looked over at Armstrong he couldn't see us due to us being invisible, but I know one thing is that I want him dead. Not because I hate him but as for the punishment I was going to give Mistral by killing her but by her dying he will have to due.

"Alright men we will attack in the dead of night, but for those of you who don't know the plan here it is. We will sneak into this village we find and kill Armstrong, we then get out and it is as simple as get in and get out," Mr. Akira said taking a short breath.

"Khamsin I want you to lead an attack on the civilians if we get found out about what we are doing that way we can kill Armstrong and if anyone gets in the way kill them as well," said Mr. Akira.

"Copy that Akira," I said.

"Good now time to get ready, also you need to be sure you know what you need to do soldier if this backfires this can have some serious consequences with the boss," Mr. Akira said

"Oh yeah don't mention the boss again he creeps me out," I said.

"Let's get out of here before we get seen out of cloak, take to the vents," Akira said. (I know Khamsin It is hard to be sus, but you must vent).