• Published 29th Dec 2022
  • 788 Views, 26 Comments

Steven Armstrong In Equestria - Spooky_cone

  • ...
9
 26
 788

Chapter 2 The Meeting

After Armstrong had been taken into the custody of the guards he started to talk about politics, wars, and where was he but no one responded to him. He was also thinking about raising an army, but how could he do it he would stick out. "Mmm maybe if I trick their leader I could get away with it, and maybe have an army that will rule this world only if I don't like what is happening here,"
He said in a very quiet voice. After waiting for a little bit the carriage stopped at its location,
"Step off the carriage you tall thing!" A guard pony said
"Don't have to be so rude about it little pony," He said very calmly just then he was led in front of the two big doors
"Guards open the doors," (Captain of the guards maybe or some rookie) Armstrong thought.

POV Celestia

I was waiting in the throne room to see this so-called monster with my sister. As I was waiting I had a few scenarios that could happen. One is that he will attack when we're not watching him, two he is actually friendly and we are just bothering him for no reason, and three he is a monster but an Intelligent one. As she was thinking more about the "Monster" she heard the doors to the throne room open. She sees this "Monster" but it looks at her and her sister and the tall thing walks toward them.

POV Armstrong

As he entered what appeared to be a throne room he looked up and saw two big ponies one was white and the other blue, but the thing that got him confused a bit was that their hair was floating even though there are no windows open. As he walks towards them he notices guards all around him. He decides to talk with them to hopefully get out of this hole fate made for him. " So one of you are the leader of this world?" He asked
"No me and my sister rule it together," The white one said.
"Why did thee want to know?" The blue one asked.
"I want to make peace with you and your ponies," He said with a smile and he was lying he didn't care for these horses he just wanted to get out of there and go home.

"If its peace you want then thee must apologize to the Elements of Harmony,"
The blue one said. "The elements of what," He asked
"Harmony and don't think we will allow you to go because you punched the element of loyalty in the face Mr?"
"Armstrong," He said to the white and her question.

"Okay, Mr. Armstrong I want you to apologize to the Elements of Harmony right now because they are here right," The white one said. (Oh god do I really have to apologize to these Elements of Harmony I swear I will have an army by the end of the night and take this place over if I have to apologize to small horses.) "Please let the Elements of Harmony in!" The white one said. Just then six small horses entered the throne room. "Well apologize to the Elements of Harmony and we will let thee be free," The blue horse said. "Alright I thought I would never apologize to people or small horses," He started to say before he was cut off by the white horse "Watch Your Tounge Creature Or We Might Through YOU INTO THE DUNGEONS!" She shouted just then her sister whispered in her ear and said "He might not know about us or any other species here Tia," she said "I will let it slide for now but say that word again and you know what will happen," She said.

"I don't have to apologize to the Elements of Harmony because they attacked me when I was asking for help," He said
"Really Mr. Armstrong because we heard you scaring the ponies of Ponyville?" The white one asked
"No I didn't all I did was walk into town and they were scared of me and I tried to be nice, but they won't listen to me,"
"Hey, we heard you messing with the town and we thought you were a monster also where are our apologies," A cyan horse said
"You don't get one cyan pony the rest of you are but not you Ms. Gay." He said with a smirk.
"Why You Monster," just as she was going for Armstrong an orange pony with a cowboy hat stopped her and said "Easy sugarcub don't need to fight him again after you lost," Based on her accent she was from the south or came from the south.

"So what are your names I never got them?" He asked
"I am Princess Luna," The blue one said
"I am Princess Celestia," The big white one said
"I am Princess Twilight," The Purple one said
"I am Pinkie Pie," The pink one said
"I am Applejack," The orange one said
"I am Rarity," The small white one said
"I am Rainbow Dash the fastest flyer in Equestria!" Said the cyan horse
" I am... Fluttery..shy," Said the Yellow one

"It's nice to meet you all now I need a place to stay and well I don't have anything on me that could help so I will need one of one," He said
"You can stay here in the castle," Celestia said
"Or you can stay with me I do have an extra bed and I could learn more about you and send it to Celestia," Twilight said like a child on sugar
" I will stay here and learn more about this place and much more," He said and Twilight was disappointed but understood. They did attack him without a second thought to contain him.

POV Celestia

Well, that went a bit better after everything had been cleared up I hope he can forgive them for what they had done to him. But I do wonder what will he do.

Author's Note:

I may or may not have a story about Armstrong taking over Equestria. What do you think should Armstrong take over or should he just go back to his home?