• Published 29th Dec 2022
  • 788 Views, 26 Comments

Steven Armstrong In Equestria - Spooky_cone

  • ...
9
 26
 788

Chapter 6 The Attack On Armstrong (Part 1)

Armstrong POV

"Twilight I want to help you, but I want to talk some sense into them," I said.

"Mr Armstrong while I did think that at the time you were trying to attack Ponyville," I then cut her off.

"Oh, why did you think that I wanted to attack your precious town? Is it because I am not a pony is that why because that is what it seems like to me," I said.

"Armstrong I... I... Just can't think right now and besides it's getting late, I will call the girls to get together and we can think of something," Twilight said.

"Well It better be an apology and good night Twilight," I said as I began to walk away. As I stood near the forest I began to have a smoke and spook to myself.

"Okay Armstrong you need to pull yourself together, If I can't find a way out like Twilight said then what are you going to do,"
I said.

A few moments ago Armstrongs POV

"Armstrong I know I might be hard to believe, but I can't send you back to your own world because I don't know how you even got here, heck you don't even have magic so that rolls magic out of the question, and also how did you know to do your thing again," Twilight said.

"It's something that you won't understand Twilight but I can say that I hardness In response to physical trauma," I said.

"And what would it be called so I can study it if you are okay with it?" Twilight said.

"Nanomachines Twilight. They harden In response to physical trauma," I said while showing her my arm and punching the floor.

"While I did appreciate the information and show Armstrong I think I am going to need a new floor," Twilight said.

"Any time Twilight and also goodbye, but Twilight I want to help," I said

Present Armstrongs POV

"Mmm I do need a new something to keep me going and what would a politician like me would do," I said

"I have an idea, how about you die," a voice said.

"I am sorry but who are you," I said and looked at a man in a suit with a strange mask on.

"I am Akira, the general of the Alexander project, and I heard a lot about you, Steven but I am afraid I need to kill you," Akira said.

"Why is that, just for the fun of it or something else," I said.

"Why I will tell you why Armstrong, you see you are in the way of our project with your ideas of the patriots, of how they filter and foster their memes and how we are spreading them just fine ourselves, but here is one thing I hate about it that the Alexander project does better It controls the people to be limited by the law, while your plan speaks about freedom and I can't have that. So you see by agreeing to your beliefs of freedom you made an enemy, you know this is enough talk time to die. shinu jikan, Armstrong," He said.

(Boss Fight) Ned Akira 100% Health

(I also want to see if you remember the hud from Metal Gear Rising Revengeance so here is an image of that hud)

As I got ready I saw two soldiers coming straight at me with swords that look like Jetstreams Sams Muramasa but the color was orange. I got my nanomachines ready for this slaughter I was about to do.

(Here are what the soldiers look like)

The first one was knocked out cold the other one come from behind I was surprised but it hurt like It was getting through my nanomachines. Now I was shocked for a second before I kill him and finished his friend.

"Mmm I am impressed that you realized that you are not all that invincible, now come and die at my hands," he said as he waved a saber sword that looked like it was enhanced.

I then punched him then another punch. (Akira Health 94.3%)
He then hit me doing some damage to me then I did a very hard punch to him. (Akira Health 81.2%)

(Armstrongs head)
Mmm, he's tuff but nothing I can handle.

(Back to the real world)

"Mmm, so you are strong I will give you that one," he said, he then jumped up and quickly throw a grenade at me so I used my nanomachines to block it but I was going to be loud. As I waited the grenade went off and I made it the hearing of everyone in Ponyville not so much.

Twilights POV

As I was sleeping I heard something so loud I hurt my ears and It scared me as well. "AHHHH! Spike was that you," I said
"What are you talking about Twilight I heard nothing," he said.

"Are you sure because I am pretty sure I hear something very loud and it hurt my ears. I guess It could be Armstrong, but to be safe let's investigate," I said. (Oh yeah. Hey let's go investigate that old place that was said to be hunted by the victims of murders and we just heard a scream as well so let's investigate more. Like why I am pretty sure if you heard screams you should call the cops or just run away but no you decided to investigate it now why I don't know that's what horror movies due to its characters it just makes them stupid. I have been talking too much anyway back to the show)

Armstrongs POV

As I land my fourth punch he started to jump on a roof nearby and said "It will be foolish to fight alone. Backup needed," (Akira Health 75%) he said and about three soldiers came running at me with swords and one had a gun I then throw a big rock at the guy with a gun he died. I then grabbed the two soldiers and broke their backs killing them. "Armstrong f### this bull#### I just want you dead even If the boss doesn't like me for it," he said as he jumped down.

I then charged at him kick him up in the air then grabbed him then headbutt him. (Akira Health 55%)

"Come on Akira," I said Which made him mad. He then swung his saber at me wildly and I block it, but it hurt. I then punched his head with both of my hands. (Akira Health 38.7%)

"Armstrong are you ready for the pain that I will cause you," he said as he swung his saber at my head, but I block it. I then kick him in the gut followed by a punch to the head. (Akira Health 16.5%) (Armstrongs Health 180%)

"You know what Armstrong I should just end this now," he said as he charged at me and swung at my head. I then followed up with a kick to the gut. (Akira Health 8.4% finish him with something similar to blade mode press X)

I then grab his leg and slammed him to the ground through him up in the air and as time froze I punched and punched him he fell to the ground dead with most of his head exposed.

Rank
#Time: 4:37
#BP: 147
#Zandatsu: 3
#Longest Combo: 10
#Kills: 6
Score: B
To be continued

Author's Note:

✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅ Help
✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅This
✅✅⬛️⬛️⬛️✅✅⬛️⬛️⬛️✅✅Creeper
✅✅⬛️⬛️⬛️✅✅⬛️⬛️⬛️✅✅Explore
✅✅✅✅✅⬛️⬛️✅✅✅✅✅Fimfiction
✅✅✅⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️✅✅✅by
✅✅✅⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️✅✅✅Copy
✅✅✅⬛️⬛️✅✅⬛️⬛️✅✅✅And
✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅Pasting