• Published 24th Sep 2012
  • 2,759 Views, 123 Comments

The Gift of Life - hell00001



Celestia and Luna grow up in the relative safety of their home city, Everfree City. However, when they make a discovery of two mysterious artifacts below their parent's study, a series of schemes are set in motion by one malicious villain.

  • ...
4
 123
 2,759

Chapter 23: Farewell

The Gift of Life Chapter 23

Finale...

Balls of green fire rained down upon Everfree like torpedos. Houses were splintered under the assault, while the streets of the city cracked and cratered with each collision. Debris flew in every direction, littering the streets with shards of glass, rocks, and wood, and the entire city was enveloped in a thin cloud of dust. Fires had started to spark in some of the more damaged parts of the city, quickly spreading from building to building as the rain of fire remained unrelenting.

The mutated Flutterponies had taken to cocooning themselves in their own magical energy, and then shooting themselves in any direction into the city, causing as much damage as possible. Their random targets shattered under their explosive impacts, and anypony who was unfortunate to be caught in the blast radius of the Flutterponies’ attacks were left with shrapnel and burns scarring their entire body. Screams of agony rang out at each new collision the Flutterponies made with the city.

Celestia had taken refuge inside a heavily damaged building, and sat panting alongside Luna and a few other members of the Royal Guard. She listened as the first wave of the Flutterpony attack roared on, and she ducked her head below a window sill when a Flutterpony impacted the ground outside of the building, shattering the window. The ruined house groaned from the force of the impact.

A few of the unicorn Royal Guards positioned themselves at the windows of the building and let loose several volleys of magical energy at the Flutterpony. It screamed at the attack, and when Celestia peered back over the windowsill the Flutterpony had collapsed onto the ground and was covered with burn wounds. The building groaned again as another Flutterpony impacted the ground further down the street.

“We need to get out of the building,” one of the guards said, cringing as wood above him audibly splintered.

“Let’s move!” Celestia shouted, and she galloped over to Luna. “C’mon, Luna, we need to get out of here. The building is about to collapse.”

Luna nodded, and together she and Celestia exited the house just as another Flutterpony dive-bombed, snapping the last remnants of the house’s structure and causing it to collapse into a pile of rubble and dust. Celestia and Luna coughed, and dragged themselves to the other side of the street to rest against a lamp post.

“Form spearwall!” a pegasus guard shouted, and quickly the pegasi formed a wall in the middle of the street, while the unicorn lined themselves up behind them. “Behemoth incoming!”

Celestia looked over in the direction of the pegasi spear wall, and in front of them she saw a massive Flutterpony barreling towards them. She rose to her hooves, and quickly pulled Luna with her so that they could reinforce the unicorns in the spear wall. They took their places on the left flank of the wall, and powered up their horns.

“Bring it down!” the pegasus guard shouted again.

On the guard’s order, the unicorn line behind the pegasus spear wall began letting off volleys of magical energy at the behemoth. Celestia and Luna both added their magical attacks to the onslaught of the firing line, but the behemoth merely stumbled over its own hooves before lowering its head to make the final charge, using its momentum to crash into the spear wall.

Pegasus guards flew in all directions when the behemoth broke through the wall. Some guards collided with the buildings on either side, while others were pushed back or trampled underneath the behemoth’s hooves. Celestia and Luna both leapt to their left to avoid the initial impact of the behemoth, and quickly turned back around to face the enemy. Already the other unicorn guards had begun letting off bursts of energy, while the pegasi reformed themselves into a V formation in front of the behemoth.

The massive Flutterpony had multiple spears sticking out of its legs and chest, and it heaved as it made a second desperate charge at the pegasi position. Celestia launched a burst of powerful, heated energy at the behemoth, and made contact with its eye. The behemoth stumbled over its forelegs, and crashed to the ground in a pile of dust. One of the pegasi guards ran up to the behemoth and stabbed it through the throat.

“We need to regroup with Firemane and Galactica further up the street,” a unicorn guard said, already trotting in the intended direction. “We cannot hold the city much longer. We need to fall back behind the second wall and defend the keep.”

Celestia, Luna, and the Royal Guards began to make their way down the street at a brisk trot. The earlier pummeling of the Flutterpony meteors had ceased, and only the sound of crumbling buildings, roaring fires, and bloodcurdling screams echoed through the ruined streets of the city. Celestia gazed into each of the buildings as the group trotted by, and saw that each building had a unique, homey feel to it, even in the apocalyptic state they now rested in. Sections of buildings remained unscathed, and inside furniture was set up to make the inhabitants feel at home.

Celestia stumbled over herself when she heard one of the guards next to her yell, “Brace yourselves!”

Everypony dove out to either side of the street just as seven green meteors collided with the streets and buildings around them. Celestia quickly got back onto her hooves and stood next to Luna with her horn charged. As the smoke from the crater in the road began to clear, Celestia’s jaw dropped.

Standing before her, in the middle of the crater, was Queen Chrysalis. She still stood as tall as a full grown alicorn, but her once beautiful, white fur had been morphed into the black chitin of an insect. Her gorgeous, colorful butterfly wings had been transformed into the tattered wings of a fly. Her flowing red hair was now turquoise, greasy, unkempt, and stuck to her body. She stared directly at Celestia and Luna, and took a few steps forward.

“Hello, Celestia, Luna,” Chrysalis said, her voice echoing off of itself. “What a pleasure it is to find you here in the streets of this decrepit city.”

“Auntie Chrysalis,” Celestia said, taking a step back. Her wings were held open, but her horn slowly discharged itself. “W-what happened.”

“Your father is what happened,” Chrysalis sneered, taking a few more steps towards the princesses. “He drove us on a suicide mission through the Eternal Valley. He slaughtered countless Flutterponies in an attempt to save himself from us.”

A few of the guards lunged at Chrysalis, but she swatted them away with her magic, sending their bodies either into the ground or into the side of the buildings around them. She hissed at the remaining guards as a challenge, but no more attempted to make an attack on Chrysalis. They stood ready, their weapons drawn or horns lit.

“No,” Luna whimpered. “No, that is not true. Daddy was trying to save the Flutterponies. Forza said so herself! He led an army for you to defeat Discord and save your race!”

“Forza has been brainwashed by you ponies,” Chrysalis scoffered, closing her distance quickly to the princesses. “Sol wanted nothing more than to be rid of the Flutterponies and the many debts you all owe to us for our years of assistance. He slaughtered us by the hundreds while he pushed his army further into the Eternal Valley.”

“You accepted our father’s help,” Celestia protested, glancing to either side of her as Chrysalis continued to approach. “You wanted him to help you reclaim your nation. Why do you insist now that it was all some... some huge scheme?”

Chrysalis stopped in front of Celestia and Luna, standing only a meter from the princesses. The guards that had encircled Chrysalis were now slowly closing the gap between themselves and Chrysalis, and Chrysalis charged her horn with a green hue.

“I was blind at the time,” Chrysalis said, her lips contorting into a snarl. “I did not know what Sol’s intentions were. When he offered his help, I was so desperate to try and revert my Flutterponies back to their original form. What a fool I was.”

Celestia and Luna shrank away from Chrysalis when her horn started to grow bright, but before Chrysalis could let off a bolt of magic, she was jabbed in the side by a red burst of energy. Celestia snapped her head towards the direction of the magical blast, and saw Forza galloping towards the group. She immediately took a defensive stance in front of Celestia and Luna, and charged her horn up for another attack.

“Guards! Take Celestia and Luna behind the inner wall,” Forza shouted, letting off another bolt of energy as Chrysalis was trying to get back onto her hooves, “Galactica and Firemane have ordered a full retreat of all remaining pegasi and unicorn forces. Get out of here!”

Celestia and Luna skirted around Forza, and then met up with the remaining guards as they continued down the street. They reached the main avenue that led to the inner wall gates, and Celestia gave one last look behind her. Forza was becoming surrounded by the mutant Flutterponies, and she stood in the center of the circle with Queen Chrysalis, both of their horns fully charged.

Celestia and Luna’s squad made the final gap towards the inner wall gates, and the gates shut behind them once they had successfully galloped through the small opening that had been left for them. Celestia spotted Galactica speaking with Firemane up on the ramparts of the inner wall, and she pulled Luna with her to meet with them.

“Celestia, Luna,” Galactica said, embracing the two princesses in a hug. “I’m so glad you two are safe.”

Celestia and Luna happily returned Galactica’s warm hug, but they were interrupted as another wave of the Flutterpony bombardment rocked the city, further increasing the extensive damage that had been dealt to every district. Galactica pushed Celestia and Luna against the embrasure of the wall.

Celestia’s ears burned as if they were going to burst from the roar of the explosions from the meteor assault, the entire city fell silent. She looked up Galactica, and saw that she was staring at something incredulously. Celestia peered over the embrasure, and saw that Discord himself was casually walking up to the inner wall gates. He paused when he reached the gate, and then knocked on the door, magically amplifying the sound so that everypony inside the inner wall could hear him. When the gates did not open, he looked up at Galactica.

“Are you not going to let me in?” he asked.

Galactica looked at the unicorns that had garrisoned the wall, and gestured towards Discord by nodding her head. The unicorns let off several volleys of magic, but all of the energy stopped and remained suspended in the air. He glanced at each of the bolts of magic, and then snapped his fingers together, repelling the volleys back at their owners. A few of the unicorns guards managed to dodge the attack, but many were shot in their face by their own magic and fell from the wall.

“Is that how you are going to be?” Discord asked, and he snapped his fingers together again, teleporting himself to float in front of Galactica. “You know what? My offer still stands. If you hand over the Element of Chaos now, I will spare your precious city and be on my merry way.”

Galactica’s stare was cold and piercing. Her wings stood fully erect on the side of her body, and slowly her horn was enveloped by her orange magic. Her upper lip curled into a snarl.

“I hope that when I kill you,” she said, “ you will be groveling at my hooves, pleading for me to spare your miserable life.”

Discord scratched under his chin, and said, “I would rather not repeat Sol’s embarrassing behav-”

Discord was stopped short when Galactica released a blast of magical energy directly into his face, propelling him back into the nearest building that was behind him. Everypony fell silent, and only the sound of rustling wooden boards and rubble echoed off of the streets and inner wall when Discord reemerged from the building. He brushed off his shoulder and glared at Galactica.

“So be it,” he said, and he materialized a ball of energy. He threw the ball directly at the inner wall below Galactica, causing the wall to explode and send Celestia hurling back across the castle grounds. She skid to a halt amidst a group of earth pony guards, and she was quickly helped back onto her hooves.

After Celestia composed herself, she witnessed the mutant Flutterponies scaling the inner wall at full strength. Many of the Flutterponies were shot off of the wall in the initial attack, but the guards garrisoning the wall were soon quickly overwhelmed by the swarm that attacked them, and the desperate battle continued on the castle grounds. Galactica teleported herself next to Celestia.

“Celestia,” Galactica said, firing a bolt of her magic at Discord when he materialized in front of her and sending him pummeling into the gates, “find Luna and get inside the castle!”

Celestia opened her mouth, but Galactica had already teleported away. She huffed, and started to look around the castle grounds, spotting Luna a little further off, closer to the gates and battling with two other Flutterponies. She broke into a gallop towards the fray, and she soon found herself running alongside Firemane as he made his way towards Luna, too.

“Luna!” Celestia shouted, releasing a bolt of energy into one of the Flutterponies. “We need to get inside the castle now!”

Luna finished off the second Flutterpony that she was fighting, and then fell in behind Firemane and Celestia as they made their way towards the castle. Screams echoed on either side of them as they pushed their way through the battle towards the castle doors. A Flutterpony jumped in front of Celestia, and lunged at her face with its fangs, but Firemane knocked the Flutterpony to the ground with a powerful charge and brought his hooves down upon its neck. He nodded at both Celestia and Luna, and they resumed their gallop towards the doors.

When they made it inside the castle, Firemane quickly shut the doors behind them. Celestia and Firemane embraced each other, and they kissed while Luna paced back and forth in the hall.

“Let’s get to the top of the Tower of the Stars,” Celestia said, panting.

Luna and Firemane nodded, and together they galloped through the castle towards the tower. The castle started to shake under the beginning of another assault of the Flutterpony bombardment, and Celestia nearly lost her balance when one of the Flutterponies crashed through a wall directly in front of the group.

“Celestia, look out!” Firemane shouted just as the Flutterpony made a lunge for Celestia’s neck.

Celestia dodged the Flutterpony, and she telekinetically grabbed its hooves in her magic and threw it against the wall. A crack echoed from the Flutterpony as it made contact with the wall, and it lay limply on the floor once Celestia had released her magically grip. Celestia stared at the corpse for a second, and then resumed the trek to the tower once Firemane trotted in front of her.

The trio were about to close the final gap to the door to the Tower of the Stars, when an explosion of rock and dust erupted next to them, sending Celestia crashing into a window, cracking the glass. She slumped to the floor, and groaned as she started to pull herself forward from the window frame. Celestia was stopped in her tracks when a very large, black hoof slammed onto the ground in front of her. She looked up, and came face to face with a Flutterpony behemoth.

The behemoth lifted its massive foreleg into the air, but before it could bring its hoof down upon Celestia’s face, a bolt of blue energy ripped into the behemoths leg and sent it off balance. Celestia hopped to her hooves, and began pounding the behemoths face in. She battered the behemoth until the last convulsions from the monster ceased, and the green blood soaked her hooves and under belly. Her lips were curled into a snarl. Celestia panted, and turned to Luna and Firemane, who were staring at her with worried expressions. She looked back to the behemoth.

“I’m...sorry,” Celestia said, trotting past them. “I wasn’t... I... Let’s get to the top of the tower.”

Luna and Firemane fell in behind Celestia, and they started their trek up the long, winding staircase that led to the top of the Tower of the Stars. The tower shook with each impact from the Flutterpony bombardment on the castle. Dust fell from the crevices in between the stone masonry of the tower, and Celestia nearly lost her balance multiple times while ascending the staircase.

Finally, the they reached the top of the tower. Celestia was the first to push open the door and exit the confined stairwell, and her face immediately contorted into a horrified expression. Standing directly in front of her was Discord, and he reached out immediately and grabbed Celestia and Luna by their horns, pulling them further out onto the top of the Tower of the Stars.

Firemane made a leap at Discord, but he was easily cast aside and pushed back down the staircase. Discord closed the door behind him, and magically materialized a chain and padlock to lock the door. He then turned, and shoved both Celestia and Luna’s faces into the stone floor. Celestia attempted to power up her horn, but all that she emitted were a few sparks.

“Ah ah, no magic,” Discord said, grinding Celestia’s head against the stone. “We wouldn’t want you ruining my special plan for your mother now, would we?”

Celestia growled at Discord, and said, “When our mother gets a hold of you, she will obliterate you and wipe all mention of you from history.”

Discord scoffed, and dragged Luna’s face along the ground so that both she and Celestia could clearly look at each other. Luna’s eyes were full of fear, and she was audibly hyperventilating while drifting her eyes to glance at Discord every few seconds. Celestia tried to look at Luna with soft eyes, but Discord started chuckling and Celestia returned to glaring at him.

“I doubt she-” Discord started to say, but he was interrupted by a gust of air and a flash of light behind him. He lowered his head to be level with both Celestia and Luna’s heads, and said, “Ah, that must be her now.”

Discord spun around quickly to face Galactica, eliciting screams of agony from Celestia and Luna as he dragged them both to their hooves by their horns. Galactica’s face was twisted in rage, but her eyes betrayed her as she was glancing between Celestia and Luna with anxiety in her eyes. Her horn was discharged, but her wings stood fully extended from her body.

“Let them go, Discord,” Galactica said coldly, but quickly.

“Why should I do that?” Discord asked, smirking. “From where I am standing, I don’t even see it possible for you to demand anything of me.”

Galactica scowled, and she charged her horn. Discord lifted Celestia and Luna from their hooves, and sent jolts of magical energy through their bodies, causing them to cry out in pain. Galactica’s wings folded slightly, and the cold expression that she had been wearing was replaced with fear and anguish as she lifted her forehoof slightly towards Discord.

“Stop!” Galactica shouted. “Please, stop.”

Discord let go of Celestia and Luna’s horns, allowing for them to tumble painfully onto the ground. They both groaned slightly, and then yelped when Discord grabbed onto their manes and pulled them back onto their hooves. Celestia stared at Galactica, and saw that her mother’s eyes started to water.

“What do you want, Discord?” Galactica asked.

“What I have been asking for since I first knocked on your front gate,” Discord said. “Have you not listened at all? I want the Element of Chaos.”

“Why would you want something like that?” Galactica asked as she glanced between Celestia and Luna.

Discord materialized a cloud behind him and sat down on it, wrapping his arms around Celestia and Luna’s necks and pinning their heads against his chest. Celestia cringed and looked at Luna, who had closed her eyes and was trying to keep herself from touching Discord’s coat.

“Why would I want something like that?” Discord mocked, rolling his eyes. “Don’t you know who I am? The spirit of discord and disharmony.”

Discord created a pink cloud to hover over Galactica, and with a snap of his fingers the cloud began to rain brown liquid on top of Galactica. Galactica became soaked in the liquid, and she sniffed at the air around her as Discord began to snicker.

“Chocolate milk?” Galactica asked coldly. Discord merely laughed more at her question, and so she tried to dispel the cloud with her own magic, only for her efforts to be in vain when the cloud refused to disappear. Discord broke into hysterical laughter, and Galactica glared at him as the chocolate rained around her.

“You know,” Discord began, wiping a tear from his eye and regaining some of his composure, “you ponies really know how to put on a comedic show. So ‘serious,’ so ‘proper.’ You should learn how to lighten up.”

Discord squeezed Celestia and Luna’s faces against his chest, and Luna whimpered slightly upon touching him with her cheek. Galactica’s cold gaze faltered again, and she was staring at Discord with pleading eyes.

“What do you want to use the Element of Chaos for?” she asked.

Discord sat up on his cloud, and returned to holding Celestia and Luna’s manes again. Celestia looked over at Luna, but Luna’s eyes were still closed and her breath was still quick. Galactica slowly side stepped her way out from under the pink cloud, her coat soaked and dirtied from the chocolate milk.

“Can you imagine all of the fun that will be had, Galactica?” Discord said, smiling. “What you experienced just now is part of the fun. Imagine having roads of soap, longer days, and chocolate milk rain seven days a week. You can’t tell me that doesn’t sound like a jolly good time.”

Galactica cringed as glanced up at the pink cloud that floated next to her. The rain continued to fall from the cloud, and a sizable puddle had formed underneath it. She took another step to further her distance from the cloud before turning back to Discord.

“Is this your envisionment of Equestira?” Galactica asked. “Do you really plan to twist the reality that everypony has come to know and accept all because you want to have some fun?”

Discord leaned back on the cloud a bit and scratched underneath his chin. He stared at the cloud for a moment, leaving the top of the Tower of the Stars completely silent. The battle between the ponies and the Flutterponies still raged on the castle grounds as green meteors continued to pelt the castle, sending tremors through the stone to shake the tower.

“What if I were to make that cloud taste like cotton candy?” Discord asked, a quizzical expression still etched on his face.

“Is that all you can think about?” Galactica deadpanned.

“What else is there to think about? Well, besides the Element of Chaos of course. By the way, where is that little orb? I know it was still in your possession today.”

Galactica narrowed her eyes, and took another side step away from the pink cloud. Discord continued to look at Galactica with an eyebrow raised.

“So, where is it?” Discord asked again, more coldly this time.

“It’s not here,” Galactica replied.

“I gathered that much,” Discord said, rolling his eyes. “I no longer feel its presence. I’m usually the first to suggest a game of Hide and Go Seek, but my patience is starting to wear thin with you ponies.”

Galactica remained silent and continued to glare at Discord, causing Discord to start fidgeting his leg. He sat up straight on his cloud and side, dispersing the cloud from under him and tightening his grip on Celestia and Luna’s manes.

“I guess you need a little motivation to answer my question,” Discord shoved Luna’s face into the ground and planted his donkey’s hoof on top of Luna’s cheek. Celestia shrieked, and Galactica audibly gasped. “This is not hard, Galactica. Tell me where the Element of Chaos is or cry-baby here will undergo facial reconstruction.”

Galactica bit her lip, and cringed when she heard Luna yelp as Discord pressed his hoof deeper into Luna’s cheek. She sighed, and looked at Discord as she said, “Okay, please, let her go. Just... give me a second.”

Discord eased his hoof, but he kept it firmly planted on Luna’s cheek. Galactica began pacing back and forth, her wings folded against her sides and her eyes scanning the ground as she walked. The meteors that had been shaking the tower now stopped, and the horrific screams from the castle grounds below had all but ceased.

Discord coughed, and Galactica stopped her pacing and returned her attention to Celestia and Luna.

“Celestia, Luna,” Galactica began, tears welling up in her eyes, “I-I’m sorry that you have had to be put through all of the turmoil over these past years. You... You have both lived perilous lives, in which you have each had to deal with horrors that no other pony could imagine experiencing. You two are strong; perhaps stronger than either Sol or I was during your age.”

“Yawn,” Discord interrupted, “can we get to the part where you tell me where the Element is?”

Galactica ignored him, and said, “There is one thing I want you two do for me.”

Celestia stared at Galactica, and shook her head back and forth as tears started to glide down her face. Galactica looked at Celestia with warmth and compassion and love.

“Find the Element of Harmony,” Galactica said.

Galactica inhaled a deep breath, and tears flowed freely down her cheeks as she charged her horn. Discord opened his mouth, but Galactica released a blinding burst of energy from her body before any words could escape from his lips. Discord threw up his arms to shield his eyes from the blast, but Celestia strained her eyes to look through the blinding light to see that Galactica’s horn was enveloped in a powerful orange hue. The air became lighter, and Celestia looked down at her hooves to see that a second light was being emitted below her. The air began to roar around her, deafening everypony with close proximity of Galactica.

Celestia looked back up at Galactica and opened her mouth, but Galactica shook her head.

“Remember your promise, Celestia,” Galactica’s voice echoed in Celestia’s head, and there was another blinding flash of light as Celestia and Luna were teleported from the Tower of the Stars.

~~~

Celestia blinked as the blinding light started to clear from her eyes, and she collapsed into the dirt ground where she had been teleported to. Looking around, Celestia saw that she was sitting in the middle of a small town. Wooden shacks were built in an unorganized fashion around the town center, and ponies had stopped and began to stare at her as she continued to gaze around her surroundings with a perplexed look. Tears were still streaming down her face, and she pounded the ground once with her hooves.

“No,” Celestia said, looking at the ground. “No, no, no, no, no!”

“‘Tia?” Luna asked, laying in the dirt next to Celestia. “Where are we?”

“I-I don’t-” Celestia started, but she stopped when the words choked up in her throat. She heard Luna whimper next to her, and she laid her head onto the ground and covered her eyes with her own hooves. She hid her face as she began to cry silently, ignoring the low murmur that began to manifest in the crowd of ponies that started to congregate around the princesses.

Celestia saw the blinding flash of light return to her vision, and she saw her mother standing in front of both her and Luna as raw, magical energy surged through her body. Discord stood next to Celestia and Luna, but he was distracted by the flash of light to pay anypony much attention. Galactica’s voice entered Celestia’s head, and she heard the last words her mother said to her, “Remember your promise, Celestia.”

The murmurs that had gripped the crowd soon died out just as quickly as they began, and Celestia heard a pair of gentle hoofsteps stop in front of her. She slid her hooves from her face and looked up to see the soft eyes of a purple unicorn mare looking down at her.

“Excuse me, Your Majesty,” the unicorn said, “Would... Would you like some help?”

Celestia stared at the unicorn that stood over her, and then she glanced around at all of the ponies that stood encircling her and Luna. They looked to be mostly unicorns and earth ponies, and they all had a ragged, dirty look to them. Each face Celestia gazed at seemed to have a worried expression etched into it, and she returned her attention back to the purple unicorn.

“W-where are we?” Celestia asked.

“You’re in Canterlot, Your Majesty,” the unicorn said, and she whistled towards a light blue stallion. He galloped over and started to help Luna to her hooves. “My name is Moonlight Sonata. Let’s get you indoors.”

~~End Part of 1~~

Author's Note:

And that concludes Part 1 of the Lullaby to the Moon: The Gift of Life! I hope you all have enjoyed the story, and please, leave me comments/feedback on what you particularly like and/or disliked about the story. Every piece of feedback I get back from you guys helps me out in becoming a better writer!

Now, onto the technical part. I will be going back, reviewing, and editing the first thirteen chapters and the prologue. The writing style I have after chapter 13 is much different than the writing style before, so the sudden switch from new readers who don't know about my sudden inclusion of editors might become perplexed. I've got some work ahead of me, but I have aspirations to have this story featured.

I will also begin working on Part 2 for this series once I have successfully completed editing The Gift of Life. If you haven't already, please check out my user page for a blog post I made about a side project I will be working on alongside Part 2.

As promised, I will upload a character and locations page for this story tomorrow.

Stay tuned for The Lullaby to the Moon Part 2: The Elements