• Published 30th Apr 2023
  • 308 Views, 35 Comments

Flash Of A Reflection - Moproblems Moharmoney



"Sometimes in life you get the whole story, beginning, middle, and end. More often though you just get a flash."

  • ...
1
 35
 308

Twience Knows No Limits

"T-This is safe, right Twilight?" whispered a fluffed-up pegasus, currently strapped into a metal chair and adorned with several paw-made devices of a confusingly technical nature.

"Don't worry Fluttershy," the bicce said soothingly, adjusting a pair of dark safety goggles over her eyes, "When I pull this switch-" she gestured to the oversized implement currently resting in a crackling box, "-it'll utilise my lab's leyline connection, boosting your innate cloud walking magic into a refractive pulse."

"Oooh math, I know a math jok-"

Twilight raised her paw, tapping the crudely painted 'Pinkie Free Zone' sign. It was a miracle the ever-cheerful earth pony had even been allowed inside. Her friends were teetering on the edge of getting their own signs, however.

"It's positively marvellous you've a device allowing us to see Rainbow compete, it does work though, yes?" Rarity frowned.

"Let's find out!" she cackled, flinging the switch.

Author's Note:

Prompt - Break The Rules