• Published 30th Apr 2023
  • 309 Views, 35 Comments

Flash Of A Reflection - Moproblems Moharmoney



"Sometimes in life you get the whole story, beginning, middle, and end. More often though you just get a flash."

  • ...
1
 35
 309

Playing Stupid Games...

As a politician, even one in a town as relatively insignificant as Ponyville, Mayor Mare understood the power of connections. Having a genuine link with the voting masses was vital, and she was sure it aided her to unseat the corrupt incumbent Mayor, Big Mane.

To see it done so poorly, therefore, hurt on a level that was hard to describe. What was worse, Lady Sparkle made it work somehow. A simple lunch break had turned into a masterclass.

"Howdy Roseluck," squeaked the tiny Applejack, sitting uncomfortably in a grimacing Twilight Sparkles open paw, the farmer's miserable expression mirrored on those four disfigured Bearers milling about nearby.

"Ah'd like to introduce you to my friend, Zecora. She's not from around here."

The cloaked zebra wandered closer, nodding cordially.

There was a lesson here, she reflected. Speciesism in front of Lady Sparkle wasn't just a bad idea, it was downright embarrassing.

Author's Note:

Prompt - A Terrible Day To Have Eyes