• Published 20th Feb 2023
  • 192 Views, 9 Comments

Lost - MLPTMNTPegasister



When an unknown threat wreaks havoc in Equestria, Sundown Sparkle must do the impossible and save his kingdom from total destruction with his family.

  • ...
 9
 192

Chapter 5: Reign Of The Shadow Plague

“NO!!” Scarlet and Elusive fell, crying nonstop as the shadow exited the boutique.

“What even was that?” Hummingbird inquired as he sat down to comfort his cousins.

“A Shadow Plague,” Sundown closed his eyes.

“Oh no! Not a Shadow Plague!” Pizza exclaimed. “What’s a Shadow Plague?”

Sundown began reciting words from a book. “‘A Shadow Plague. Merciless creatures made from the shadows of recently departed Dark Alicorns. They seek to quench their hunger for souls and their thirst for Alicorn blood. They come after Dark Alicorns are permanently defeated. The only way to stop them is to send them into light. If they are not defeated in three days’ time, the whole world will be dark and deadly forever.'”

The group shuddered and shivered at the thought of a dark Equestria, nopony wanted that.

“This one must have come when Nightmare Moon was defeated by our parents.” Sundown said, opening his eyes.

“We have to find a way to stop this Shadow,” Elusive said. “We have to go.”

“But we can’t leave these ponies here to be devoured.” Scarlett protested.

“There’s nothing else we can do,” Sundown sighed. “Unless we try to find a way to stop the Plague, these ponies will die anyway.”

“Okay,” Scarlett shivered. “Are you in too, Ruby?”

Ruby nodded viciously. “I’m not going to let our new home be destroyed, just like that!”

“Now, can we finally go to my mom’s old castle?” Sundown asked. “Mom might’ve had a book that could lead us to something about the plague.” Sundown put in his yellow hoof.

“Let’s go.” Hummingbird agreed, putting his hoof on top of Sundown’s.

“Off to save the world, together.” Elusive put is white hoof on.

“Yes, together.” Scarlett followed suit.

“Plague, schmague. It’s no match for friendship.” Pizza chuckled, putting down her hoof.

“Always.” Ruby added her claw.

“On three, Mane 5, ready?” Sundown asked. The group nodded.

“MANE 5!!”
The group started galloping towards the unmistakable castle, hoping the Plague wouldn’t see them running and come after them.

Author's Note:

This is a short chapter because I wanted to capture the group's thirst for adventure, and revenge. :rainbowdetermined2: :twilightangry2: