• Published 20th Feb 2023
  • 191 Views, 9 Comments

Lost - MLPTMNTPegasister



When an unknown threat wreaks havoc in Equestria, Sundown Sparkle must do the impossible and save his kingdom from total destruction with his family.

  • ...
 9
 191

Chapter 14: Sundown's Gone!!

Sundown tried to settle down for a nap after the encounter with the Wick trio, but he just couldn't. He was just realizing that there was a 50% chance the Plague could win. It could multiply and consume everything until Equestria was an endless wasteland once again.

Solana and Lunar had told young Sundown about the Equestria Wasteland many times. He was told that the Kraang, an enemy of his dad and uncles from back on Earth, had set a mutagen bomb off in the country. He was told that his dad had saved his uncles by pushing them into a crack in the ground so that they wouldn't be caught in the blast. His mother had done the exact same thing with his aunts. Twilight had escaped the blast in time, but Leo was caught in the middle. Over years he had developed into a monster, but soon enough his aunts, uncles, and mom had recovered him and changed Equestria to its former glory. Donnie had lost his body, but a new one had been created so he could go back to being a regular pony instead of a cyborg. After that, Donnie developed a retro-mutagen so that Leo's former body could come back. All had been well, until his parents died and he was sent to the royals as a tiny foal. No biggie. Right?

When Sundown had finally fallen asleep, he began tossing and turning, until a spiritual warmth brought settlement through his body. Blue wisps picked him up and carried him out of his tent.

Zach's ears flicked. The zebra heard whispering, and could feel a ghostly presence. He woke up, and covered himself in layers. Inferno woke up too, and she settled on Zach's back. Zach exited his tent, and woke up the others to a meeting.

"What?" Elusive asked, pulling up a sleep mask. "A colt as handsome as me cannot, I repeat, cannot miss this much beauty sleep. It's good for the pores."

"I believe we were all in the presence of spiritual bodies." Zach said.

"Spiritual?" Hummingbird asked, frightened. "As in, ghosts?" Hum shuddered at the word.

"Yes," Zach said. "They possessed a blue glow, and they have taken Sundown, now you may say 'Whoa'."

Ruby squeaked, "Sundown!"

"Thankfully, they light torches as they go, we have to follow them, so nopony run slow!"

"Oh, come on!" Elusive cried as the ponies followed the blue torches through the orchard.

Author's Note:

I bet y'all can't guess who the ghosts are!!
Hint: One of them is :twilightsmile:
But who's the other?
--Pegasister