• Published 20th Feb 2023
  • 192 Views, 9 Comments

Lost - MLPTMNTPegasister



When an unknown threat wreaks havoc in Equestria, Sundown Sparkle must do the impossible and save his kingdom from total destruction with his family.

  • ...
 9
 192

Chapter 1: "Sundown, PonyVille Awaits."

Princess Solana, the ancient Sun Princess's daughter, joined her cousin, Prince Lunar, in walking down to one of her student's dormitory. This student was caught up in his reading, so the Alicorn didn't hear the other two Alicorns enter his dorm. But his dragon sister, Ruby, bowed down to the Princess and Prince in front of her.

"Welcome, Prince Lunar, Princess Solana. Sundown and I are most happy to see you today." the pink dragon nudged the Alicorn colt, and he looked up.

"Oh, most sincere apologies, your Majesties." he said. Solana laughed.

"You don't have to bow or apologize." she said.

"You two are just as high in the ranks as us." Lunar added.

"Oh, uh, okay." the colt said, going back to his history books.

"Y'know, Sundown, you spend too much time here, reading your books as you are right now." Solana sighed.

"Like the stories of your mom that Mom and Aunt Celestia told when I was a colt and Solana was a filly." said Lunar.

"Well, we have a new study course for you," Solana continued. "Since you are old enough to live on your own, we think it's time you moved out of the castle. Surely enough you will find friends out there in the real world, where action is happening everyday. Your new course is to study friendship, maybe even love. It's your choice. Now, Lunar and I want you to move to PonyVille, where Mother sent your mom when she was young, and where she met your father."

"Wait. Leave Canterlot?! But this is my happy place. Besides, Mom was the Princess Of Friendship, not me." Sundown argued.

"Yet your dad was a protective ninja, and you are very protective of a certain dragon when the time comes." Solana said, smirking. The pale yellow Alicorn knew she had won by the face of her student.

"You will love PonyVille. And, we have arranged for you to leave tonight, so no take-backsies." the Princess smiled.

"Okay...but only because I know I can learn more about my mom and dad if I go." Sundown puffed his chest out.

"Okay then. Pack your bags, your train leaves in two hours. Sundown, PonyVille awaits." Solana and Lunar exited the room, leaving a frustrated Sundown and a bright Ruby to pack.

Author's Note:

Whew..first chapter done!