• Published 23rd Oct 2022
  • 286 Views, 7 Comments

Horizon DangerVerse - DangerDean

  • ...
 7
 286

Setting the Streets Ablaze + Formula 2010s Prologue

After her celebration of her Horizon GT crown, she decided to take her own car which her own Lamborghini creation, a 688 horsepower Lamborghini Huracan which she called the LP690-4 Superleggera Velocita Project 14, she decided to cruise around in the streets to calm herself after 15 long fought races to win the title despite being tied on points to Danger. She had her favourite song to play on her favourite station while she was cruising through the streets of Velocity City.

“It’s time for me… to set the streets ablaze.” Aria announced to herself as the wheels spewed green and purple coloured smoke matched the summer dress she was wearing. It was like Crimsonia’s but it had flame designs rather than dragons. Like Crimsonia, she also had dragon tattoo on her shoulders, but to Aria, they had a different meaning behind it. Crimsonia’s dragon tattoos were from her family’s heritage while Aria’s was more as a courage charm and something from the countless O&O campaigns she played in her off days when she wasn’t on track and with Danger being the ‘Oubliette Master’

After about an hour, she gets a call on her car dashboard. It was from Crimsonia.

“Hi Aria.” Crimsonia greeted.

“Hey, Crimsy!” Aria greeted back. “What’s going on back at the outpost?”

“Well, Aria… there is another championship taking place here. Your car will be ready for you when you come back to the outpost.” Crimsonia explained.

“What are we racing this time?” Aria asked.

“Well…” Crimsonia replied. “We are going to race classic F1 cars or Formula Equestria cars in our world. They are from 2010 to 2013 and are homologated to the Horizon GP regulations. Also… there will be androids that look like humans in the races too.”

“What am I driving?”

“You’ll see when you get there.” Crimsonia said. “See you at the outpost. Bye!”

After Crimsonia ended decided to do a U-turn back to the direction of the outpost where car was ready for here.

Her Lamborghini started to slide through the city, nearly covering the entirety of Velocity City in green and purple smoke along the way and listening to her favourite song with the word ‘blaze’ in the lyrics as it runs with her surname.


While Aria was heading to the outpost, Danger was making sure that his car, the SF-DGR12 is a good title contender and his cars was sporting the number 3 on the car while his teammate, Viral, was in the number 4. Many people is the outpost were wondering the car were numbered like that. Danger told them that before the hybrid era and the new car rule in 2014, teams were allowed to use older machinery in the races. He also told them that it was the car that came nearly won the 2013 Formula Equestria title from Rainbow Dash and that year’s champion, Oscura Galaxia. Another thing Danger told them was that he was going by the numbering system before 2013 which he thought was super confusing as he couldn’t put the iconic red and white 15 on his car.

Then to Danger’s surprise, there was a car beside Viral’s car. It was a Red Bull RB9 sporting the number 1. The Red Bull RB9 was the very car that Oscura used to win the title ahead of Rainbow and Danger. It also meant that… Oscura Galaxia was at the Horizon Festival and that when the Horizon Festival reaches Danger City she will be competing in the Danger City Horizon GT Championship, hoping to defeat the Velocity City champion, Aria Blaze.

Two seconds later, Danger saw Oscura and… she was wearing a similar outfit to what Blazey was wearing. But in grey, black and blood red. Danger noticed that Oscura was not in her usual ‘max-level angry’ mood. Instead she was a lot kinder and she look like she had been reformed by Twilight ‘The Princess of Speed’ Sparkle.. Or if a crash from a previous race she was in forced her to sympathize with the British Speedfreak.

“You’re in the festival too?” Danger asked shocked.

“Yeah… I thought… since it’s one of my favourite motoring festivals of all time.” Oscura excitedly replied.

“I guess Goodwood Festival of Speed and the Revival doesn’t come close does it?”

“Nope… this festival has everything.” Oscura said. “Fast cars… vintage cars with not so vintage speed and Danger… I’m doing a NASCAR race at the Velocity Park Circuit, 1.8 miles, 100 laps and… I’m inviting you to it. You might like it since your friend Viral is in that race… and I’ve seen your #20 Danger Motorsport liveried Toyota arriving.”

“Is it the 2020 model?” Danger asked.

“Why are you asking that, Dean?” Oscura asked.

“Ever since I saw the 2024 Camry NASCAR model… it’s not as good as the 2020 one… but I noticed Aria is racing the 2024 Mustang which looks awesome and I think the Dark Horse will be amazing to see on the streets.” Danger explained. “ So… you’re saying that you’re inviting me to a NASCAR race… after what you did to me in Bristol a few years ago?”

“Oh yeah… “ Oscura said, remembering the fact she did a symbol and mugged Danger out of a top 10 finish. “So you don’t want to?”

“I’m not saying that, Oscura… I want to do that race, but… AJ was a bit stressed with me a few weeks ago.” Danger replied to Oscura’s question.

“Well I appealed the verdict which was that Dashie was to miss the race at Bristol. I don’t mind racing in Rainbow’s car. I DO mind the reason behind it.” Danger vented.

“So you’re AJ should be the one to miss out on that race.” Oscura said, understanding Danger’s frustration.

Danger nodded.

“Well… I don’t blame you for what you had to endure… and… I got you this…”

Oscura showed Danger the entry list for the Formula 2010s test race.


#1 Oscura Galaxia, Red Bull RB9
#2 Starlight Glimmer, Red Bull RB9
#3 Danger Dean, Ferrari SF-DGR12
#4 Viral Velocity, Ferrari SF-DGR12
#5 Sonic Flash, McLaren MP4-25
#6 Adriana Novalight, McLaren MP4-25
#7 Crimsonia Dragonsfire, Lotus E21
#8 Azura Dragonsfire, Lotus E21
#9 Twilight Sparkle, Williams FW34
#10 Allisa Novalight, Williams FW34
#11 Iris Dayspark, Mercedes-Benz W03
#12 Jasmine Spark, Mercedes-Benz W03
#14 Aria Blaze, Lamborghini TZ-MMXII
#15 Jessica Silverlight, Lamborghini TZ-MMXII
#16 Alicia Storm, Sauber C31
#17 Adriana Crystalight, Sauber C31
#18 Alice Soulspark, Force India VJM04
#19 Samantha Soulspark, Force India VJM04


“Wow… Alice is in this test race?” Danger said, surprised.

“You’ve met her?” Oscura asked.

“Not in 5 months, no.” Danger replied.

“So… just so you are aware, the circuit we are racing on is the same as the Velocity Park 180. It’s 75 miles which is… is…” Oscura said before calculating the number of laps.

“It’s 42 laps, you half-wit”

“Yes, that’s right on the money, Danger.” Oscura exclaimed. “I couldn’t calculate it to save my life”

“How come you calculate your racing expenditures well?” Danger asked.

“That’s got anything but decimals, Dean. Anyways, I’ll see you on the starting grid and I’ll remind you why my RB9 won in Formula Equestria.”

“It’s weird not seeing you wanting to throw me into the Velocity City Beach and bury me alive.”

“Yeah, I’ve changed you know.”

As Oscura leaves to prepare for the test race, Danger prepared in his head the data and the handling characteristics of the SF-DGR12 so he can hopefully avenge Rainbow’s 2013 Formula Equestria title defeat.