• Published 23rd Oct 2022
  • 271 Views, 7 Comments

Horizon DangerVerse - DangerDean

  • ...
 7
 271

Welcome to Horizon

Velocity City was one of the many cities that doesn’t hear a lot of excite on a general day or night. But with the sound of cars that are suddenly going to a unknown location (to them when they get there), it means that there was a big event. One of the cars, a cyan blue 2023 Aston Martin V12 Vantage was heading to the location which is a stadium towards to a beach resort west of the city. As the Vantage is naturally in a performance class that has some really good cars (to Rainbow Dash’s point of view) that can be coughing up cyan smoke from the power of Rainbow Dash’s skill.

As the music was blaring at the resort, two other cars entered the grounds. A dark blue, white and red ItalDesign Zerouno and a cyan, white and yellow Porsche 911 GT2 RS, both in the 2018 model year. Both drivers, Sonic Flash and Beatrice Radiance were heading towards the stage which for Rainbow, who arrived a minute after Sonic and Beatrice, can mean one thing. This was a festival, but not the kind of music festival which her favourite music on her custom device that she made called ‘DashieStation’. This was a festival that are exempt fromf the rules of the road. This was a festival where the most ostentatious cars compete in championships for glory, where the best music is, where people enjoy the lights and the party from day to night, dusk to dawn.

This… is the Horizon Festival.

Everybody was invited to festival and Rainbow was wearing a similar outfit she wore in the Star Swirl Music Festival but in different colours. She saw Sonic and the crowd was wild and the fire cannon on the stage was wild, firing upwards and diagonally left and right. Sonic was wearing a blue shirt with a light blue and white outlined number 5, white shorts with blue and black stripes above the kneecaps and shoes in blue, white and black. Beatrice was wearing a blue, white and yellow summer dress with the number 91 that reached down to her thighs,

“This is WAY COOLER than the Star Swirl music festival.” Rainbow screamed in joy.

“I knew this would be in your tastebuds.” Sonic replied in joy. “I also bet this is one you can tick this off your bucket list.

“It definitely will, Sonic.” Rainbow said, hugging Sonic.

“Now, I have these confetti cannons which look like bazookas and we need to fire these at the sky and these will fire rockets filled with confetti which explode after 2 seconds in the air.” Sonic asked Rainbow and Beatrice.

After 20 seconds of preparation, the rockets were fired and, just as Sonic explained. Confetti engulfed the area which is something that Pinkie Pie would envisage in her party-driven brain.

Speaking of Pinkie, she had arrived in her modified Mercedes-Benz X Class with even more party rockets. Parties and festivals was basically a walk in the park for Pinkie as she went slightly overboard with the party rockets. But this is the Horizon Festival and the fans don’t seem to care about the mess.

Three more cars entered the outpost, a green, white and black 2014 Chevrolet Corvette C7 Stingray, a pink, white and red 2019 Porsche 911 GT3 RS and a 2019 Aston Martin DBS Superleggera in dark red, black and pink. Rainbow saw the three new arrivals consisting of Manic Speed, Rusalka Swordlight and Suzuka Blitz.

Rusalka was wearing a dark pink with the number 97 in the middle of the shirt and just below was the text ‘Swordlight. She was also wearing similar shorts as Rainbow’s in dark red, white and dark pink with dark red thigh-length boots. Rainbow also noticed that her hair was tied back and she thought that it would be necessary for any championship that may get launched at them. Manic Speed was basically a clone of Sonic Flash but with a dark green natural colour and normal green Rainbow Dash spiked hair. He was wearing a white shirt with a green and black number 45 on it, blue denim jeans with similar shoes to Sonic’s in green and black. Suzuka Blitz was wearing similar clothes to what Sunset wore during the Star Swirl music festival but in pink, dark grey and blue.

“I bet the racing is gonna be as cool as the party.” Rainbow said.

“You should hope so, Rainbow.” Rusalka told her. “Part of the beach is being used as a car and you may see some really good that have had the custom treatment.”

“I think they’ve learnt from Danger to be honest.” Rainbow commented, looking over at some of the cars on the beach. “I think we got to see what’s in store for us. Why don’t you get Sonic and Beatrice and leave Pinkie to… well cause as much party chaos she wants.”

“I’ll do that for you, Rainbow.” Suzuka announced.

After three seconds, Suzuka left Rainbow with Rusalka and Manic to have a word with Beatrice and Sonic

“Do she always have to be the one to do the work, I did ask you didn’t I?” Rainbow commented, a bit angry over Suzuka wanting to get Sonic and Beatrice over Rusalka.

“I really don’t blame her for jumping the gun on you.” Manic said. “She’s like that ever since she became friends with Aria.”

“Let’s go and see the cars.” Suzuka announced.


After about 2 minutes of getting through the swarm of people to the beach. Rainbow was in awe of the cars she saw. Ranging from custom cars to race-spec Mitsubshi Lancer EVO Xs, supercars, hypercars and track cars. Also in are muscle cars, grand tourers and even retro and classic cars on the beach. Rainbow felt like she was in motoring heaven. One of the cars she saw was a Ferrari 488 GTB with a blue with red and white and a number 40 on the roof. She recognised who was driving it, Becky Blitz. Becky was wearing a red mid-riff shirt with red shorts, red stockings and black red shoes. She was also sporting long red and black fingerless gloves.

“Hey there, Dashie! Ready to shake things up a notch.” Becky said, getting closer to Rainbow.”

“The races haven’t started yet, Becky!” Rusalka told her, “We need two more cars in order to begin the first championship.”

“Who are we waiting for exactly?” Becky asked.

“You’ll see eventually.” Rusalka replied.

Author's Note:

Welcome to Horizon!