• Published 23rd Oct 2022
  • 286 Views, 7 Comments

Horizon DangerVerse - DangerDean

  • ...
 7
 286

Danger's Coming

As Rainbow wondered who was going to arrive next. Lots of cars were flocking towards the outpost. One of them was only 12 miles away from the city itself, tearing through the Ironstar Pass at about 110 miles an hour. It was a red, white and black, Ferrari SF90 Stradale with a number plate which read ‘SF20 DNG’. It also displayed a very recognizable ‘Double D’ emblem on the hood which could mean only one thing, Danger Dean was heading for the outpost. Horizon knew that Danger is a speedy driver and if they put Danger in any car, he can make it dance. On the tight and twisty roads of the Ironstar Mountains, Danger’s SF90 began to slide with himself in total control.

“I absolutely adore this car!” Danger exclaimed. “Since I got her… she’s running smooth.”

After Danger’s descend down the Ironstar Mountains, he knew that the outpost was only less then 5 miles away. So he thought he would give the fans something to celebrate with.

Back the outpost, Sonic, Rainbow, Rusalka and Manic were going through the cars that are parked on the beach in a really long car-show before the first 3 races at the track. Two of the cars they saw were a pair of Chevrolet Corvette C8 Stingrays. One of the them was painted in green, white and red and had a Streethunter widebody kit and a number 11 on the roof, doors and even both windshields. The other was painted in pink, white and blue with a Pandem widebody kit and a number 12 on the same place as the #11 Corvette. Both of them were powered by Lionfire-tuned 750 horsepower 6.2 liter supercharged ‘small block’ V8s. The Stingray with the Streethunter was a little faster than the Pandem Stringray as the Streethunter can manage 224 miles per hour while the Pandem Stringray could only managed 219 (miles per hour) even with race-spec 8-speed gearboxes.

Those two Stringrays could only mean one thing, the Lionfire sisters of Blazing and Sparkling were in the Horizon Festival. Blazey was wearing a red sleeveless shirt with green flames decals, She was also sporting a dragon tattoo on her left arm. Probably to give an extra 2 miles per hour or a good luck charm depending on how she felt. She was also wearing dark-red flared leather pants with ankle length Sunset-style boots in light red. Sparky was wearing a magenta shirt with a number 12 in her logo. black tight pants and magenta boots that reached up to her knees.

Another two cars they saw where incredible to the eyes of Rainbow. A magneta, white, black and red Ferrari FXX K EVO and a cyan, white and red Pagani Huayra R with the numbers 35 and 36 on. To Rainbow it’s means the Dragonsfire sisters are on the beach. Azura was wearing a blue sleeve shirt with a dragon in white and circular formation with a 36 in the center. Her blue and red shorts and matching sneakers tell she was ready to win races as she has won plenty of races and championships in her time in Horizon. Crimsonia was wearing a pink summer dress with dragons and ‘35’s on that went down to her ankles but it didn’t mean her pink sandals mean she didn’t know how to pedal a car, especially a Ferrari FXX K EVO. She was also sporting a dragon tattoo like Blazey’s on her right arm but it was red as Crimsonia’s was black.

Before Rainbow could speak to either sister of each family… a 1,000 horsepower engine roared and it was the SF90 Stradale… Danger went behind the stage to give it more excitement. The flames on the top of the stage was firing diagonal pulse shots. There were 3 X and V formations with the flame shots but as Danger’s favourite part of his favourite song came around. 6 X and straight fire pulse shots came to the rhythm. Then Danger holds up a prop of the ‘Horizon Hammer’ and then slams in to the ground and fireworks and flame cannons go wild in straight and diagonal and then… they stop after 20 seconds of flame shots.

Danger grabs a microphone in his hand and starts to speak to the fans.

“VELOCITY CITY ARE YOU ALIVE?!” Danger shouted.

The crowd all shouted ‘YES!’.

“So many fantastic fans come from all over the galaxy to watch lots of cars burst around the tracks.” Danger said “Whether it’d be on road, racetrack, dirt or off-road, the Horizon Festival has everything your racing hearts crave. So Velocity City are you ready to start the Horizon Festival?”

“YES!” The crowd shouted.

“So Velocity City… Welcome… to Horizon!” Danger said.

After Danger dropped the microphone… A flame cannon symphony erupts.

Danger was wearing a different shirt than usual… It was basically a red shirt with Surfer’s Paradise on his shirt. This was because of countless playing Forza Horizon 3 whenever he wasn’t drowned his opponents in Rosso Scuderia-coloured smoke. He is also wearing Scuderia Ferrari themed shorts and socks and red shoes. One thing he didn’t tell anyone was that his SF90 had a playlist that contained his favourite songs from all the Horzion games. Whenever he is in a Hypercars race, he plays his playlist as he blitzes pass his opponents.

After about ten minutes, Danger heads to the garage to the outpost where there a car park the length of Manhattan is waiting for any Superstar to pick whatever car their poison is. Aria was waiting to greet him.

Aria was wearing the concert outfit she wore in the same music festival Rainbow and her friends went to.

“Hi Danger!” Aria greeted. “Are you ready for the first championship of Horizon Velocity City?”

“Does my face say something?” Danger asked.

“It’s you are… and… involves racing cars… you know the ones from Forza Motorsport to 1 to 7? Well I’m sure you do because… I’m in the championship and… my Lamborghini is gonna smack the championship in green smoke.” Aria said, full of optimism.

It occurred to Danger that the first championship was the Horzion GT Championship and it has some of the most recognized cars in the universe… Aria’s car the championship, a Lamborghini Huracan LP620-2 Super Trofeo, was one of Aria’s prized possessions and… some of Danger friends had already played their own cards on the table… Sonic had chosen an Aston Martin DBR9, Rusalka and Beatrice chose Porsche 911 RSRs and Danger pre-chosen his car… A BMW M8 GTE, to switch up the variety a little because he couldn’t drive just Ferraris. The Dragonsfire sisters went for the Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4 Super Trofeos and Manic Speed went for a Aston Martin V12 Vantage GT3 because he wanted to show Sonic why modern GT3 cars are the best Even though the car was built nearly 10 years ago, it didn’t break the determination within him.

After the drivers picked their cars… the first was awaiting them… a 1.8 mile track which looked like a clone of the Three Bridge Circuit in Surfer’s Paradise. Some S2 class cars could reach times below the 53 second mark depending if it was modified or in the Horizon GT Championship’s case, homologated. The championship consisted of 5 race tracks with 3 races on each of them so 60 points were on offer for each of the tracks.