• Published 23rd Oct 2022
  • 286 Views, 7 Comments

Horizon DangerVerse - DangerDean

  • ...
 7
 286

Velocity City Horizon GT Championship (Round 2 - Race 4-6)

The next day, the 16 cars would head to the Swordlight Park Boulevard, 7 miles from the Horizon Outpost. The Swordlight Park Boulevard Circuit was one of the main tracks used in the Equestrian Formula Electric championship which Kaci Lionlight was extremely fond of. Kaci Lionlight was Danger’s girlfriend at CHS before leaving to focus on her racing career. She raced in Equestrian Junior Formula Championship, the Equestrian GT Championship and became champion in 2009 and 2012 with her own team Lionlight Racing Team. Now she was a hotshot in the Horizon community. With 33 championship wins and over 350 victories, she was one of Horizon’s fearless drivers.

Kaci was wearing a similar to Blazing Lionfire’s but in pink red and gold and has a lion tattoo on her arm.

She noticed on that Rusalka’s Porsche was more quicker than the most. But Kaci was 2nd in the championship with 48 points while Rusalka was 14th with only 7 points. She also noticed that Danger is only 2 points behind her so the Corvette C7.R she was in need to hold any potential charges from the 2009 Formula Equestria champion


1. #24 Viral Velocity, 2014 Ferrari 458 Italia GTLM, 59.838
2. #14 Aria Blaze, 2015 Lamborghini Huracan LP620-2 Super Trofeo, 1:00.148
3. #15 Danger Dean, 2018 BMW M8 GTE, 1:00.227
4. #8 Kaci Lionlight, 2014 Chevrolet Corvette C7.R, 1:00.247
5. #97 Rusalka Swordlight, 2017 Porsche 911 RSR, 1:00.347
6. #1 Rainbow Dash, 2014 Ferrari 458 Italia GTLM, 1:00.588
7. #5 Sonic Flash, 2006 Aston Martin DBR9, 1:00.595
8. #91 Beatrice Radiance, 2017 Porsche 911 RSR, 1:00.883
9. #43 Sayori Blitz, 2011 Porsche 911 GT3 RSR, 1:01.123
10. #11 Blazing Lionfire, 2014 Chevrolette C7.R, 1:01.332
11. #2 Lightning Dust, 2014 Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4 Super Trofeo, 1:01.358
12. #7 Adriana Novalight, 2014 Jaguar XK GT, 1:01.532
13. #33 Sunshine Radiance, 2014 Mercedes AMG GT3, 1:01:548
14. #45 Manic Speed, 2017 BMW M6 GTLM, 1:01.623
15. #12 Sparkling Lionfire, 2014 Chevrolet C7.R, 1:01.633
16. #40 Becky Blitz, 2011 Ferrari 458 GTC, 1:01.689


At the first lap, Viral, who posted the only sub-minute time in the shootout was basically untouchable for a while until on lap 2 at turn 3 when Danger passed her and her Ferrari, with the Liberty University colours, began to calm itself down after shocking everything, mostly Danger, with a time below the 1 minute mark.

Not much happened in the race till about lap 5 when Rusalka was in a battle with Sonic and being overtaken by Rainbow. It appeared that Danger fixing the brakeline by himself was working wonders and that her Porsche was edging a gap to the DBR9.

By lap 8 Rusalka caught up with the Ferrari of Rainbow and at turn 8, the softer anti-roll bar helped the Porsche pass the Ferrari.

Viral was passed by Kaci Lionlight on lap 12 and as Danger won the race, Viral snatched 2nd at the hairpin, Aria and Rusalka completed the top 5. Rainbow, Beatrice, Sonic, Sayori and Lightning completed the top 10 with Adriana and Manic finishing the points.


Danger was now 2 points behind Viral heading to the second race and at the start… Rusalka overtook the 4 leaders to take the lead because of a timed-to-the-second start. Aria overtook Viral at turn 7 and by the ninth turn 9, the field was single file. 2 laps later, Rusalka lost the lead to Danger after a pass on the outside but Rusalka used the softer front anti-roll bar to her advantage and pass the Speedfreak.

“I think I created a monster.” Danger thought as the Porsche sped into the distance.

By the eighth lap, Sparky had overtaken Manic and Adriana to slot herself in the P11 but her next opponent was Lightning Dust, former rival of Rainbow Dash after Danger reformed her after the events of the Washouts. The thing that Sparky didn’t realise was that Lightning tends to put her car in a position to overtake or both drivers would crash. Most drivers who would want some points rather than nothing would cede the position. But Lightning decide on lap 10 to not do that anymore and at turn 10, Sparky made a move to pass which was successful and then at turn 3 at lap 11, Lightning made a move that was never on and Sparky… did not yield.

This caused Lightning’s Ferrari to crash and ride on top of the back on Sparky’s Corvette as it screeched to a halt. The damage was substantial and both Lightning and Sparky would need a lot of repairs before the 3rd round.

Rusalka won the race from Danger and Aria, Viral, Kaci and Rainbow. Sonic, Sayori, Adriana, Manic, Becky and Sunshine finished in the points.


Only 14 cars took the start on race 3 as Lightning and Sparky were busy repairing their cars for race 7. Viral tried to get the jump on Aria but the Super Trofeo Huracan bossed the field on the start and overtook Danger before turn 3, Rusalka knew that Aria was coming so she played defensive. Viral knew that something was amiss about Rusalka’s Porsche and that she waa losing to Kaci as a result of her pondering over Rusalka’s Porsche.

By lap 5, Rusalka was basically high speed cruising and as Sonic overtook Rainbow on lap 7 it was going to be another 20 points in the baf for her

But then…

The front left wheel completely came of the car and the Porsche speared right into the barrier with 2 laps to go. The top 12 hadn’t changed other than Adriana passing Sayori.

Danger won his second race in the championship and Aria, Viral, Kaci and Sonic. Rainbow, Adriana, Sayori, Manic, Becky, Sunshine and Blazey.


1. Danger Dean, 102
2. Viral Velocity, 96
3. Kaci Lionlight, 84
4. Aria Blaze, 78
5. Sonic Flash, 43
6. Rusalka Swordlight, 37
7. Rainbow Dash, 32
8. Sayori Blitz, 24
9. Adriana Novalight, 22
10. Beatrice Radiance, 22


Danger wondered why the wheel came off of Rusalka’s Porsche and it was found to be a loose piece in the half-shaft caused to land on the wheel, breaking the wheel and making the Porsche crash in the wall.