• Published 9th Oct 2022
  • 323 Views, 1 Comments

Discord's 31 Days of Chaos Challenge. - Draco Brony



Discord is bored, so he goes on a multiverse 'chaos tour'.

  • ...
 1
 323

Day 8: Giga Bride

Day 8: 'Thunder'

The sky flashed, then rumbled as the storm came over head. The Electros aimed into the sky tingled with the building electricity in the air. Dr. Sunset Shimmer stood next to the massive, motionless form of her giantess creation, gulping and sweating. She watched the sky, waiting for just the right moment...And then the sky flashed, a bolt of lightning striking the electrodes.

Thunder boomed as the power of God's Wrath flowed through the wires, traveling into the giantess' body and brain. She twitched and arched her back as the energy surged through her. Sunset waited a few seconds, then shut down her tech. The giantess fell on her back again, even as the Doctor moved to stand next to her face. For a short time, nothing seemed to happen. Then her eyes twitched, and the eye lids opened. Giga Bride opened her eyes and growled as she began to stand.

"She's alive. SHE'S ALIVE!!!" The mad Doctor screamed to the thundering heavens as the giantess creation stood to her towering heights...


Eris: "Ooh.~ Dr. Frankenstein parody. Very nice."

Discord: "The right time of year for it.~ Thank you."

E: "Alright. Your next word is...Oh my. 'Goth Girl'..."