• Published 9th Oct 2022
  • 324 Views, 1 Comments

Discord's 31 Days of Chaos Challenge. - Draco Brony



Discord is bored, so he goes on a multiverse 'chaos tour'.

  • ...
 1
 324

Day 7: Granny Panties

Day 7: 'Cringing'

SciTwi froze. She was right in the middle of one on one test with her Chemistry Professor, Dr. Bunson. This was her mid-term, the penultimate test to determine her grade for the course...And all she could see in her mind's eye, was her grandma...Naked as the day she was born.

"DA!" She cried out, cringing hard as her stomach turned.

Unknown to Sci-Twi, deep inside her brain, her Big Brother Shining Armor (who Sci-Twi had shrunken the night before in revenge for him touching her chemicals), was using her own mind control tech against her. Shining plugged the keyboard into Sci-Twi's nerves, typing up the programs to block all of her chemistry knowledge, instead forcing his little sister to only see their naked grandma. Shining chuckled, programing the image to grow stronger inside Sci-Twi's mind.

She projectile vomited right into her Professor's face...She did not pass that test.


Eris: *Stares blankly into Discord's eyes.*

Discord: *Stares right back, just as blankly.*

E: "...That was twisted, you know that, right?"

D: *Nods without shame.*

E: "Fair enough. Onward we go. Your next word is, 'Thunder'..."