• Published 9th Oct 2022
  • 324 Views, 1 Comments

Discord's 31 Days of Chaos Challenge. - Draco Brony



Discord is bored, so he goes on a multiverse 'chaos tour'.

  • ...
 1
 324

Introduction

Discord: "Good evening, Ladies and Germs. Tis I, your glorious Lord of Chaos and Disorder, Discord. And tonight, I am not alone. Please give a round of applause for my 'Sister from another Universe', Eris!"

Eris: "Hello.~"

D: "This lovely Lady of Chaos shall be helping me with my 'Chaos Tour' this month."

E: "I'm happy to help...Though, don't you think calling me your 'Sister' will confuse our guests? I mean we're not really related. I'm just 'You' from another universe."

D: "If they get confused that easily, then our fun just doubles."

E: "Ah, touché."

D: "Eris here is a peach. Why, she once started a 10 year long war with just a single apple."

E: "Now, now, Discord. I can hardly claim full credit for that one. Even I could not have suspected how far things would go."

D: "Hehe, so modest. You see, Eris here threw a 'Magical' Golden Apple at 3 Goddesses and told them the apple was for whoever was the most beautiful. A mortal prince was chosen to pick which of the Goddesses gets the apple, and he chose the Goddess of Love because she bribes him with the most beautiful woman in the world...Who was married to a king with lots of friends. As you can imagine, one thing lead to another then a War happened."

E: "LOL. Want to know the best part? It wasn't even a real 'Golden Apple'. I just spray painted a sour apple with gold food coloring. No magic at all. *Sigh* So, Discord. Care to let the readers know what we're doing?"

D: "Ah yes. So, long and short of it. Eris here will give me a single word prompt of some kind. I must then use the prompt to cause some form of chaos in an Alternate Universe. One word per day and it must be short. I miss anything?"

E: "I believe that covers it. So, your first word. 'Gamer'..."

Author's Note:

(Sorry for the long intro. I'm just kind of fooling around with all this.)