• Published 9th Oct 2022
  • 323 Views, 1 Comments

Discord's 31 Days of Chaos Challenge. - Draco Brony



Discord is bored, so he goes on a multiverse 'chaos tour'.

  • ...
 1
 323

Day 3: ANTics

Day 3: Microchip

The tiny ant girl, Annie, hummed to herself as she worked. Hidden inside her host's head, Annie connected her control microchip to the brain. The large mass of pulsing tissues and nerves sparked slightly as the chip connected, wires probing into the wrinkles. Annie chuckled and flipped a few switches on the chip.


Outside, Applejack was walking along, enjoying the cool air on the farm. She suddenly went cross-eyed, her tongue lulled out of her mouth and she started barking like a dog. The blonde farm girl's body twitched as her brain was 'hacked' from within, until she slumped down. After a few seconds, AJ quickly stood back up, her eyes blank as Annie's chip hijacked her brain. The farm girl started walking into the woods, controlled and piloted by her new, tiny 'Mistress'...


Discord: "This was an old favorite of mine. I gave a super smart ant girl a mind control chip and helped her into Applejack's room last night."

Eris: "Impressive use of a tiny. Congrats."

D: "Thank you."

E: "Alright, next. Your word is, 'Invasion'..."