• Published 25th Sep 2022
  • 151 Views, 20 Comments

A Family Curse - Creativa-Artly01



It’s a new day when V starts feeling off more than normal, and he immediately knows something is up. What will happen when he brings it up to his family?

  • ...
 20
 151

Finally A Private Meeting with RM

A few days after the photoshoot incident, V and Jimin are called into a meeting by RM. RM then shuts the door behind them with his magic and tells them to take a seat, to which they oblige. “Why did you two think I was lying?” Inquires RM. “I’d never lie about something if it meant keeping you Colts safe.”

“I’m sorry I doubted you,” responds V as he bows his head with a sigh. “We just find it hard to believe who all you know sometimes, I guess, especially when they don’t run in our circles. How do you know so many government officers anyways?”

“That’s not your business,” responds RM. “How much of your doubt was the Tiger talking?” He inquires of Taehyung. “You’re normally so well behaved.”

“A good deal of it,” responds Taehyung. He bows his head. “I can keep him locked inside, even so, he still finds ways to meddle in my life, remain a voice in my head.” He lets out a defeated sigh. “I’m doing my darndest to keep him in check. Please do try to understand.”

“Of course, I understand,” responds RM, letting the angry facade fade away as he comes over and takes Taehyung’s head on his hoof. “You’re not your monster, Bear. You’re not your curse. Not that Tiger.”

“Thanks for believing me,” responds V with a sigh, tears in his eyes. “I just wish he’d go away for good. Shut up for good.”

“I know,” responds RM as he holds Taehyung to comfort him, “I know. And you will overcome this with time, I’m sure. You’re a fighter, Tae. You really and truly are.”

“Yeah, I know,” sighs Tae. “It does hurt like hell though, it’s absolutely exhausting, keeping him at bay, fighting him off. Even with the amulet.” He lets out a yawn. “Now if you’ll excuse me. I’m going to go take a nap.” RM nods and lets his Maknaes leave.

Soon enough, the two return to their room and Taehyung crawls into bed and falls fast asleep while Jimin keeps watch. He has no plans of going anywhere, not as long as his Taehyung, his soulmate is suffering.