• Published 25th Sep 2022
  • 150 Views, 20 Comments

A Family Curse - Creativa-Artly01



It’s a new day when V starts feeling off more than normal, and he immediately knows something is up. What will happen when he brings it up to his family?

  • ...
 20
 150

Your Eyes Tell

As they enjoy their lunch, one thing catches Jimin’s eye and it’s that Taehyung’s eyes are a different color now. “Tae, your eyes,” says Jimin, “you’re aware they’re still orange, right?”

“Wait, really?” Says Taehyung in shock. “Residual magic from the curse would be my guess because my Tiger had piercing fire orange eyes.”

“Yeah, they’re piercing orange,” responds the little pink Pegasus once more.

“Yeah, bright bright flaming orange,” responds Hobi. “They’re quite cool, though, not gonna lie.”

“No, they’re not,” sighs V. “They’re just a reminder of the target I still have on my back thanks to dad and this stupid family curse.” He lets out a groan. “I hope they switch back to brown soon.” He lets out a sigh. “I really and truly do.”

“Fair enough,” responds RM. “We can get you contacts for the time being to disguise your eye color until they turn back on their own.”

“Okay, good,” responds Taehyung. “Because right now my eyes do absolutely tell of my suffering.”

“Yeah,” responds RM. “We’ll get on that right away. I promise.” He goes off to make the call to the eye doctor to order the special contacts for Taehyung.

“How many pairs of red brown contacts did you say you need again?” Inquires the eye doctor making sure he heard right.

“Half a year’s worth,” responds RM, “so yes, you heard correctly.” He then tells the eye doctor Taehyung’s prescription.

“Should have those to you at least in partial by the end of next week,” responds the eye doctor and with that, he hangs up the phone and goes to order the contacts for the beige unicorn stallion.

“Thanks again for that,” says Taehyung as RM re-enters the room. “I really do appreciate it.”

“Don’t mention it, Bear,” responds RM as he sits back down between Hobi and Suga. “Anything to help you out, especially right now.”

Two weeks later, all of the contacts arrive and are promptly taken into Taehyung’s room through his own magic as well as help from RM, Jin, and Hobi. Within minutes, everything is put away and good to go. Taehyung lets out a sigh of relief as he puts in a pair for the first time in his life with his magic in front of his mirror. “Now no one will know about the Tiger,” says Taehyung with a sigh of relief. “Well, at least not by looking at me.” Once they’re in, he goes and joins his brothers for lunch like they always do. All the while, they have no idea that the voice has returned at least a little bit to meddle with Taehyung even more.

Later that night, Jimin picks up on Taehyung talking in his sleep. He shakes the stallion awake. “What? What’s wrong? Was I doing it again?”

“Talking in your sleep, yeah,” responds Jimin. “Is the voice still in your head? Are you still having those nightmares? Did you forget to take your tea before we turned in for the night?”

“No, knew I forgot something,” grumbles V. He tumbles out of bed and goes and steeps the herbs to make the tea. Once it’s made, he drinks the entire cup before returning to bed and falling fast asleep. This time, the nightmares are gone once more and with them, the voice of the Tiger is hushed as well. Taehyung ends up sleeping peacefully the rest of the night and the next morning, he is up with the sun. Upon hearing Taehyung get up, Jimin wakes up himself.

“Morning, Taehyung,” responds Jimin with a smile. “Are you feeling better this morning?”

“Uh huh,” responds Taehyung from the mirror as he’s putting his contacts back in. “I’m fine. Thanks for asking, Chim.” The two then head off to fix breakfast as they’re both absolutely starving. As they eat, Taehyung explains what the voice said to him once more. “My Tiger threatened you again,” says Taehyung bluntly. “He is determined to hurt you for some reason or another.”

“But he can’t as long as you have the amulet on,” responds Jimin. “You and I both know that, so there’s nothing to worry about, right?”

“Yeah, as long as I keep the amulet on,” responds Taehyung. “You’re right.” The two then go back to enjoying their breakfast and switch up the conversation a bit.

“Your first Photoshoot since you returned back here is tomorrow, are you excited or nervous?” Inquires Jimin of Taehyung.

“Mix of both, honestly,” responds Taehyung. “I’m honestly thinking about canceling last minute even though that’s the last thing I want to do.”

“Yeah, then don’t cancel it,” responds Jimin. “Go and enjoy the shoot.”

“Okay, I will,” responds Taehyung, “if you agree to tagalong.”

“I wouldn’t miss it, you know that,” responds Jimin with a giggle. “I’ll be right there the entire time.”

“Good,” responds Taehyung. “I’m glad to hear it.”

A few minutes later, the two are interrupted as the rest pour into the kitchen for breakfast. They clear out of the way and trot off to continue their conversation elsewhere.