• Published 25th Sep 2022
  • 150 Views, 20 Comments

A Family Curse - Creativa-Artly01



It’s a new day when V starts feeling off more than normal, and he immediately knows something is up. What will happen when he brings it up to his family?

  • ...
 20
 150

Ahead of the Curse

Meanwhile back at Taehyung’s family home, Taehyung’s little brother is called upon by his mom. “Son, your dad and I have a gift for you,” says the pale magenta mare with a gentle smile on her face.

Taehyung’s brother uses his magic to open the box. Inside the box, he sees the orange jewel necklace and looks at his father confused. “It’s the same sort of necklace you and hyung wear,” says the colt. “Why am I getting it now? I’m not old enough to where the curse can hurt me yet, affect me yet.”

“Because it hit your brother early, so better to be safe than sorry,” responds his mother. “Please just put it on.”

“Okay,” responds the young yellow orange colt. He uses his magic to place the pendant around his neck.

“Maybe we can get ahead of the curse this time,” sighs Taehyung’s mom, “because I hate it when my children suffer.” She begins to cry a little bit. “I’m so tired of seeing my children suffer.” She then leaves the room followed by Taehyung’s brother, leaving her husband alone in the quiet.

As he stands there alone, he hears a familiar voice in his head. ‘You can’t get ahead of me, Dal. Why try? You will suffer and so will your sons. It’s inevitable.’ With that, his voice goes quiet, his Tiger goes quiet, leaving him shaking in his hooves. He, however, shakes it off, and goes about the rest of his day, opting not to tell his other son of the worrying omen told to him by the Tiger.

Meanwhile at Big Hit, Taehyung picks up a call from his little brother. “What’s up?” Inquires Taehyung of his little brother. “You don’t normally call me. What’s going on?”

“I got given one of the amulets today,” responds Taehyung’s brother. “They’re trying to get ahead of the curse with me, but I have a feeling Appa knows it is all for naught. I…I don’t know what to believe anymore.”

“You’re still young,” responds Taehyung, “just don’t worry about it right now. Go live your life. Now I need to get to work. Saranghae.”

“Saranghae,” responds his brother before hanging up. He then heads off to go hang out with his friends and his little sister.

Meanwhile at Big Hit, Taehyung and Jimin talk as they head off to film some content with the others. “So, you got a call from your little brother? About what?” Inquires Jimin.

“I left a spare amulet for him with mom and dad and they gave it to him today,” responds Taehyung. “They’re trying to get ahead of the curse with him and honestly, I can’t blame them.”

“Are they even sure they can even get ahead of the curse in the first place though?” Inquires Jimin confused.

“They’re not a hundred percent sure they can, but they are going to try at least, and that’s what truly matters.”

“Yeah, fair enough,” responds Jimin. “It’s good that you care about your family, unlike Appa.”

“I’m honestly surprised you’re still calling him Appa considering he actively let me suffer without helping me,” responds Taehyung.

“Yeah, I know,” responds Jimin. “But calling him anything else sounds wrong to me.”

“Fair enough,” chuckles Taehyung cracking a smile. “Fair enough.”

A few minutes later, they arrive in the big room with the others and filming begins, Taehyung leaning on Jimin the entire time because he honestly trusts him more than any pony else, especially right now.

Meanwhile back at his family home, Taehyung’s dad continues to argue with his Tiger. ‘Why do you try me, foolish pony?’ The Tiger inquires of Dal. ‘Your sons are rightfully mine just like you are. It’s a family curse. We’re not going to skip over your second born son.’

“I know,” responds Taehyung’s father, “but the amulet will still curb it to some degree and that’s the goal.”

‘But your second born son will still suffer, mark my words,’ responds the Tiger. ‘Mark my words.’ And with that, Dal’s Tiger goes quiet once more. Dal breaks down in tears. His wife was right. He’s utterly useless when it comes to helping his sons after all.

Meanwhile after their hangout, Taehyung’s brother’s friends soon head home leaving him sitting there with just his little sister. “You okay, oppa?” She inquires of her brother. “You’ve been acting off all day since getting the amulet from Eomma.”

“No, I’m not okay,” responds the yellow orange unicorn colt with a sigh. “I’m scared. Scared about when the Tiger finally comes for me not gonna lie. And can you blame me? Appa and hyung are miserable because of the Tiger, and eventually, that will be me too. Just be glad you’re not a colt. The family curse doesn’t go after fillies.” He gets up and begins walking back towards their home, his sister following not far behind.