• Published 25th Sep 2022
  • 150 Views, 20 Comments

A Family Curse - Creativa-Artly01



It’s a new day when V starts feeling off more than normal, and he immediately knows something is up. What will happen when he brings it up to his family?

  • ...
 20
 150

Calling His Dad and Brother

After a little bit longer of collecting himself, Taehyung brings his phone over to himself with his magic and calls up his brother and his father. “Hey Taehyung, what’s wrong?” Inquires his dad as he answers the phone. “I hear shaking in your voice, my son.”

“My most recent nightmare has left me shaken,” responds Taehyung. He begins to cry once more. “It was of you and brother in cages. Brother was scared of you. You were a full blown tiger, Appa.”

“I know,” responds his father, “my Tiger form is a full blown Tiger. It’s much stronger than your Tiger spirit. He’s savage, brutal, blood hungry, insane. A true monster. That’s probably why your brother was scared of me in your dream.”

“Can you put brother on the phone by chance? Is he home?” Inquires Taehyung.

“Yes, I’ll put him on,” responds Taehyung’s father. He goes off and gets the yellow orange colt and puts him on the phone with Taehyung.

“What do you want, hyung? What’s wrong?” Inquires the colt with shaking in his own voice.

“You and Appa were in my recent dream, in cages,” responds Taehyung with shaking in his voice. “Dad was a full blown tiger in my nightmare and you were terrified of him, kept asking me to save you, but I couldn’t.” Taehyung is crying at this point. “All I could do was tell you not to worry, that you were safe. That you would be alright.”

“Okay,” responds Taehyung’s brother over the phone. “So do you think dad plans to hurt me? Harm me in any way?”

“I, I don’t know,” responds Taehyung breaking down in tears, absolutely bawling at this point. “I don’t know what my Tiger was trying to show me with that dream, with that nightmare. Once I figure it out, I’ll let you know. Right now just be cautious, be careful and hopefully you’ll be alright.”

“Okay,” responds his brother, “I’ll be careful. I promise.” He then hangs up the phone leaving Taehyung cold.

“So, how’d the call go?” Inquires Jimin from the doorway of him and Taehyung’s room.

“It went fine, thanks for asking,” responds Taehyung. He lets out a sigh. “Now if only I could figure out what my Tiger was trying to tell me with that nightmare, then I’d be a bit more comforted bizarre as it sounds.”