• Published 25th Sep 2022
  • 148 Views, 20 Comments

A Family Curse - Creativa-Artly01



It’s a new day when V starts feeling off more than normal, and he immediately knows something is up. What will happen when he brings it up to his family?

  • ...
 20
 148

After the Concert

After the concert, Taehyung faints, passes out absolutely exhausted. ‘Silly Colt, I have other ways of draining you, exhausting you, getting through to you,’ chuckles the Tiger maniacally. ‘You can keep your stupid voice, your stupid dance moves, your pizzly best friend. I know other ways to hurt you.’ His Tiger cackles.

“I wish you’d just leave me be,” cries Taehyung, stuck in his own head. “Why do you insist on torturing me?”

‘Hush foal,’ responds the Tiger. ‘I am not telling you anything. That’s not how I roll, not how I operate.’

“I just want to be left alone,” cries Taehyung. “I don’t want to be your punching bag any longer.”

The others watch from around Taehyung as they see tears form in his eyes. As the hours continue on, he still doesn’t awaken, causing everypony to worry and even call medics to the scene.

“It’s more than a fainting spell,” responds the medic. “There’s a magic emanating from him that I’m not familiar with.”

“Well, his illness is a magical one,” responds RM. “It stems from his family curse.”

“That’s probably why his magic aura is different, unusual compared to a normal unicorn,” responds the medic. “You Colts are just going to have to wait this out. I’m sorry. I don’t know what to do.”

Upon hearing this, Jimin, who is cradling Taehyung in his hooves, breaks down into tears. “Taehyungah, Taehyungah!” Cries the little pink Pegasus, “Please please wake up. Please please wake up. I’m begging you.”

Meanwhile, still stuck in his own head, Taehyung continues to conversate with his Tiger. “Please let me wake up. Please just let me go.” Taehyung begs of his Tiger. “Why must you make my brothers suffer in this way? Why does it amuse you so?”

‘It just does,’ snarls the Tiger. ‘You’ll awaken when I let you awaken.’

As they continue to freak out, RM finally gets the idea to ring Taehyung’s dad. “Hello Namjoon,” responds Taehyung’s dad as he picks up the phone with his magic. “What’s wrong with my son?”

“He just fainted after our concert wrapped and he hasn’t woken up,” responds Joon over the phone. “We’re all worried sick about him. It’s been hours since he fainted and he still hasn’t come to. We…we don’t know what to do.”

“And I take it the medics couldn’t help either?” Inquires Taehyung’s father.

“Yes,” responds RM. “Exactly, how did you know?”

“Because all he’s going through, I’ve gone through too, family curse, remember?” Responds the old red brown unicorn annoyed. “You’re just going to have to wait it out, I’m afraid. His Tiger is honestly more sadistic than mine is at times bizarrely enough.” With that, Taehyung’s dad hangs up leaving RM cold. RM then puts up his phone and he and the others call a cab cart back to Big Hit, Jimin holding Taehyung in his lap the entire way back. Once back, he even helps get Taehyung inside and refuses to leave his side. He doesn’t plan to do anything, not until he has his Taehyung back in one piece, all awake and conscious.

Over the following days, things remain the same. Taehyung remains unconscious and Jimin remains at his side, even refusing to eat and drink all the while to the point every colt begins to worry about him as well.

“Those two are inseparable,” says Hobi to Joon, “there’s nothing we can do. When it comes to Taehyung, all reason for Jimin goes out the window, and Taehyung becomes his only focus. Just leave him be.”

“Okay,” responds Joon. “Let’s just hope Taehyung awakens soon. For his own sake and for Jimin.”

Fifteen days later, the Tiger finally relents and Taehyung awakens dazed and confused. “What happened to me?” Inquires the red unicorn as he rubs his head. “Last thing I remember was…was…was…”

“You fainted hard at our last concert,” responds Jimin.

“Concert, what concert?” Inquires Taehyung confused. “I don’t remember doing a concert.”

“But we did,” responds Jimin, “twenty days ago now. Nearly a month.”

“Then why, why don’t I remember?” Cries Taehyung confused.

‘Silly Colt,’ he soon hears in his head once more, ‘I have other ways of taking away what you love, you know?’ And with that, the voice in his head goes quiet once more. Taehyung bows his head and cries.

“My…my Tiger made me forget…” he cries. “That…that’s why I don’t remember a thing… that’s why I can’t recall the memories of that night…”

“Well, we can help you recover those memories,” responds Jimin as he takes Taehyung’s hoof in his own. He then begins telling the red unicorn all the things from the concert, all the things the Tiger had wiped from his memory the night he landed on the stage floor unconscious.