• ...
13
 6
 392

Viva Las Pegasus

*Widow's POV*


Since the other ponies wouldn't trust me, I kept my distance from them.

But I have been hearing strange things about what was happening in Las Pegasus.

But it was no concern of mine since I was still angry.

I scoff "I got better things to do than hang around a bunch of wimps..."

The dragon asks "Wimps? *Distorted laughter* Are you sure you're not going insane?"

A gryphon spoke "You can't grasp insanity until you've stared it in the eye."

I looked behind me and saw a dragon in a doctor's jacket with a griffon in a nurse's outfit.

I snarl "You scared the cuss out of me! I hate being snuck up on the right side!"

Herman laughs "Hahahaha. You're lucky I'm not in my Treatment Mode, otherwise my electricity would've made you more insane."

I scoff "I lost my right eye because of that little alicorn brat..."

Herman laughs "Hahahaha! Well they do say, 'An eye for an eye.'"

Sally spoke "If it helps, the Speedwagon Foundation can give you an artificial eye."

I snap "fuck that, I don't need help! Plus that damn cat beat me up one too many times!"

But then I saw static around me, before seeing an earth pony mare with her mane over her eyes in front of me.

Sally spoke "Sadako! It's good to see you!"

Sadako spoke "You... too... Sally..."

A pink blur shot past but I didn't bother to see what it was.


*elsewhere*


Sakura shouts "DISCORD!!!!"

Discord asks "Hmm?"

Sakura spoke "I saw her! Sadako! She was talking to a half blind unicorn mare!"

Discord spoke "Widow? Hmm..."

Sakura asks "What you planning?"

Discord spoke "Well, if things turn out like I think they're gonna, she might calm down as she hangs around the former big killer baddies."

Sakura spoke "Are you mad?!? She works for Eggman!"

Discord spoke "Are you certain about that? Because it looked like she was beaten up badly by him and Where Evil Grows."

Sakura spoke "You should talk to Blanche about it though."

Discord spoke "And I will. But please, leave Widow alone for now."

Sakura's cards were acting up.

Sakura spoke "Excuse me, I got something to do."

The pink wolf zips off to Twilight's castle.

Sakura asks "Hey Applejack, did you and Fluttershy get called somewhere?"

Applejack spoke "Yeah."

Sakura spoke "Same and by the looks of things.... That cusshead Black Widow was called too... I'd rather not put up with her attitude..."

Fluttershy spoke "Um… I think Widow isn’t that bad of a pony."

Sakura spoke "I don't trust her...."

Fluttershy asks "Can’t we give her a chance?"

Sakura spoke "She attacked me once..."

Fluttershy asks "Please?"

Applejack spoke "Fluttershy, please stop. Sakura doesn't trust Black that well, not after the last time the two crossed paths."

Fluttershy spoke "I know. But still…"

Applejack spoke "Ah don' trust her either..."

But then Herman and Sally showed up with the dragon’s electricity and the griffon’s claws glowing.

Danyelle shouts "Herman, Sally, STAND DOWN! You're scaring Fluttershy!"

Herman spoke "We’re not doing anything."

Sally spoke "It’s happening on its own."

Fluttershy spoke "I-I think they’re right. It’s glowing like our cutie marks."

Danyelle spoke "But they weren't called though."

But then electricity and blink energy started flowing around the map where the cutie marks were.

Twilight growls "What is the meaning of this?"

Herman spoke "I think another friend of ours arrived in Las Pegasus."

Danyelle's mark was also glowing too.

Danyelle spoke "I might as well come."

Megaman spoke "Where Danyelle goes, Roll and I go too."

Herman asks "Don’t worry, I’ll keep my Treatment Mode under control. Don’t want anyone to go insane, now do we?

Roll spoke "Not likely."

Herman spoke "Good."

Danyelle spoke "Let's go, I have a feeling that a pair of familiar unicorns need our help."

Herman asks "And from the look on your face, you don’t like it, do ya?"

Applejack spoke "Nnope but Dany's visions never lie."

Sally spoke "And who knows, we might find one of our friends hiding among the public in plain sight."

Sakura spoke "Like a friend of mine always says, you just have to expect the unexpected."

Danyelle spoke "But I think someone evil is gonna cause trouble..."

But then Danyelle saw a piece of paper before catching it, seeing a symbol of a ghost mask before turning to see what it says. "See you soon."

Danyelle spoke "Let's go."


*Meanwhile in Las Pegasus*


A purple furred immortal Mobian whippet female with bat wings laughs "Those fools don't know who they are dealing with!"

Meanwhile a black coated Pegasus stallion with a ghost mask who was hiding his presence perfectly from the immortal as he spied on her and eavesdropped on her. "Yeah? Well, neither does she." The Pegasus stallion thought to himself before he flew into a building without making a single sound.

The purple whippet spoke "We'll put those annoying Mobians in their place, right Gladmane? We won't let them take away OUR resort! Even if it is a little too joyous for my tastes... Blech..."

Soon, we arrived at Las Pegasus.

A small pink furred Mobian whippet with angel wings was sitting on Danyelle's right shoulder since she sensed that her evil cousin was planning something.

Danyelle spoke "I'm glad we managed to find you Annabelle."

Annabelle spoke "More the other way around though but Belladonna is not going to be easy to stop this time."

But then something came through the wall and became visible and tangible, revealed to be Sally after using her Blink ability.

Sakura spoke "Don't scare me like that!"

Sally spoke "Sorry, but I can only use Spencer's Last Breath rapidly a few times before going into fatigue."

Annabelle spoke "Just be careful, I sense my cousin near by."

A stranger spoke "Oh, hi. Welcome to Las Pegasus."

We saw a young adult Pegasus stallion approach us with a brown mane and tail.

Danyelle spoke "Hello."

Sally spoke "Danny Johnson, it's good to see you again."

Herman chuckles "Haha. Same here."

Danny asks "Oh please. I like to be called Sharpsnap here, since I am a photographer. And I'm guessing you two are hanging out?"

Sally and Herman blushed, answering Sharpsnap's question.

Danyelle spoke "My name is Alpha-Queen Danyelle Hikari. The others are Applejack, Fluttershy, Sakura, Megaman and Roll. Don't mind the moody mare, she doesn't seem to like me that much. Oh and the tiny dog on my shoulder is Annabelle."

Sharpsnap spoke "Yes, Danyelle. I know you, Applejack, Fluttershy, Megaman and Roll."

Danyelle asks "How?"

Sharpsnap asks "Remember the Ghost Face?"

That made Danyelle, Applejack, Fluttershy, Megaman and Roll freeze.

Annabelle growls.

Sharpsnap spoke "That's actually me, since my real name is Danny Johnson."

Annabelle asks "Do you know a bitch named Belladonna?"

Sharpsnap spoke "Yes, I was spying on her not too long ago. I'm quite skilled in stealth since I did study my victims' habits and everyday lives as I stalked them without being seen, sensed or caught."

Belladonna laughs "You fools can NEVER STOP ME!!! Not even that annoying fatty can stop me!"

Annabelle growls "Hello cousin..."

Belladonna scoffs "Figures you'd chase me down you goody two-shoes! But I won't let you get in MY WAY!! Not even that PATHETIC SOLAR GODDESS CAN STOP ME!!!!"

Jotaro spoke "Oh, good grief. You're worse than DIO."

We looked and saw Jotaro walking in.

Danyelle unfurls a wing to block Jotaro's path.

Danyelle spoke "This isn't our fight."

Jotaro asks "Leaving this to family, huh?"

Danyelle nods.

Annabelle spoke "Belladonna's been a thorn in my tail for a long time. She's got no chance of redemption either."

The two dogs started fighting with each other.

But as the two fought, Jotaro suddenly froze with a cold sweat.

Danyelle growls "You sensed it too?"

Jotaro spoke "Yeah."

Danyelle shouts in an alpha manner. "ANNABELLE! BELLADONNA! STOP THIS FIGHTING RIGHT NOW! WE HAVE A BIGGER PROBLEM TO DEAL WITH!"

Both Mobian whippets froze at the tone that Danyelle had used.

Jotaro spoke "Heh, you're a real piece of work, Danyelle."

Danyelle spoke "Tee hee."

Annabelle spoke "As much as you and I hate each other, we have to work with Danyelle to stop that annoying fatty."

Belladonna scoffs "Just this one time...."

Danyelle spoke "Exactly and WATCH OUT!!"

A robotic hand had grabbed Annabelle.

Annabelle screams in pain.

Sharpsnap faded into the shadows, before coming back out as Ghost Face.

Danyelle pulls off Double Soul with Belladonna before roaring loud.

Danydonna snarls "YOU HAVE GONE TOO FAR EGGMAN!!!"

Eggbot laughs "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I WON'T BE EASY TO DEFEAT THIS TIME SINCE I REALIZED THE TRUE POWER OF THE ARROW. WHERE EVIL GROWS IS NO MORE, IT IS NOW EVIL GROWS REQUIEM!"

Danydonna snarls "YOU FORGET, I'M STRONGER TOO!!!!"

But then robots start emerging from Eggbot. "HA! EVIL GROWS REQUIEM CAN MECHANIZE ANYONE AND ANYTHING NOW! BUT SINCE I HAVE THIS NEW POWER, I CAN CREATE ROBOT COUNTERPARTS OF ANYONE AS WELL!"

A torrent of razor sharp leaves hit Eggbot.

Renamon spoke "LEAVE MY FRIENDS ALONE!!!"

Eggbot laughs "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! DID YOU REALLY THING I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE COMING?"

Eggbot retaliated against Renamon with a backhand, sending the Digimon flying.

Danydonna shouts "Renamon!"

A bright light engulfs Renamon, causing her to digivolve to Kyubimon.

Kyubimon lands on a ledge before firing Fox Tail Inferno at Eggbot.

Eggbot scoffs "PREDICTABLE."

Eggbot punched the attack, neutralizing it.

Danydonna flew at a such a high speed that she couldn't be tracked as she tore through Eggbot's torso, ripping out the male's heart.

But then a new mechanical heart was instantly created as Eggbot's body repaired itself in less than a second.

Danydonna spoke "What the fuck? I thought I had killed him!"

Sakura was hiding behind a pillar as she phoned Mario.

Sakura spoke "Mario! We need help! Eggman's OUT OF CONTROL!"

Eggbot laughs "HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I TOLD YOU THIS WON'T BE EASY! BUT SINCE YOU, SONIC AND YOUR FRIENDS HAVE BEATEN ME SO MANY TIMES, I'LL ADMIT THAT YOU HAVE A CHANCE. SO I'LL BE WAITING FOR YOU IN MY NEW AND IMPROVED DEATH EGG FOR OUR FINAL BATTLE IN ONE YEAR!"

Danydonna howls loud, summoning hundreds of hellfire imps that swarm all over Eggbot as they get into open spots and exploding.

Kyubimon growls.

Eggbot laughs "YOU FOOLS. THIS BODY IS MADE OF PURE TITANIUM! HELLFIRE WON'T WORK WELL AGAINST ME! BUT I'M SERIOUS ABOUT THE FINAL SHOWDOWN ON MY DEATH EGG."

Danydonna started snickering.

Applejack snickers "Ya might wanna rethink that because hellfire is around 4000 degrees Fahrenheit..."

The legs on Eggbot had completely turned to melted scrap.

Danydonna laughs "You severely underestimated hellfire. It's so hot that no known metal can withstand it!"

Eggbot shouts "YOU REALLY DON'T GET IT, DO YOU?"

Eggbot's legs rebuilt themselves instantly.

Eggbot spoke "YOU'LL ONLY GET ONE CHANCE! AND THAT'S THE FINAL FIGHT IN MY DEATH EGG!!!"

Danydonna snarls "I refuse to wait a damn year to fight you!"

Eggbot spoke "THIS PLANET WILL BE FINE FOR THE WHOLE YEAR. BUT IF YOU AND ALL OF YOUR FRIENDS, AND I MEAN EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM THAT CAN FIGHT OR HAVE FOUGHT ME BEFORE, REFUSE TO FIGHT ME BY THE TIME THE YEAR IS OVER, THEN THIS ENTIRE PLANET WILL BE ROBOTICIZED IN AN INSTANT WITHOUT ANY HESITATION. I'M GIVING YOU ALL A CHANCE TO FIGHT FOR THIS WHOLE PLANET AND EVERYTHING BEYOND IT. SO UNTIL WE MEET AGAIN ON THE DEATH EGG AFTER ONE YEAR, I'LL LEAVE THIS ENTIRE PLANET ALONE. DON'T BE LATE FOR THE GRAND FINALE."

Eggbot then suddenly disappeared as we looked up to see a Death Egg surrounded by a completely impenetrable force field.

I spoke "Damn it all to Tartarus! He's dead serious! We have to find a way to stop him for good or none of us will have a future to look forward to!"

Danydonna snarls "That jerk!"

Jotaro spoke "Good frickin' grief. It seems that we'll have to get everyone in order to take that bastard down for good."

Annabelle spoke "But if we lose then every non fighter will be turned into mindless robots..."

Megaman spoke "Come on, guys! I know we can do this!"

After splitting off from Belladonna and gaining another soul chip, Danyelle spoke "What's the use trying? He's too overpowered right now. Not even Twiliterasu's godly powers can stop him..."

A ghostly nekomata spoke "You're giving up? Now that is not the Danyelle I know!"

Danyelle froze as she slowly looked behind her, to see the spirit of a person she never saw coming.

Danyelle stammers "M-Mom?!"

Even Megaman was speechless.

I had to knock Sakura out before she started screaming.

Tina asks "What happened to that brave heroic daughter of mine who kept trying to protect all of her friends and family, no matter what?"

Danyelle spoke "I gave up.... No matter what I tried, Eggman was one step ahead... He had threatened two of my adopted daughters..."

Tina slapped Danyelle's face, before slapping the back of her head. "Stand up, Alpha-Queen Danyelle."

Megaman asks "Uh.... I know this sounds weird but do you remember an unborn boy that never had the chance to survive due to a miscarriage?"

Danyelle was in tears since she missed her mom so much.

Tina spoke "Yes, I remember entirely, Vincent. And I can't tell you how happy I am to know that you and Danyelle are together."

Megaman spoke "It's too bad you never got to see the birth of your grandchildren."

Tina: And I’m sorry I wasn’t there for either of your when you needed me.

Danyelle spoke "Mom, Vincent never had a chance at life hence why he goes by Megaman now."

I scoff "What a wuss...."

But then I felt an elbow dig into my stomach, making me keel over in pain, revealed to be from Tina. “You watch your mouth, young lady.”

Danyelle spoke "Mom...."

Belladonna spoke "As much as I hate saying this, we have to find a way to stop that jerk for good."

Tina spoke "Danyelle, I believe in you and all of your friends. I know that all of you can defeat Eggman and Evil Grows Requiem once and for all."

Danyelle spoke "You're right mom, I've been looking at it the wrong way. I have to fight one more time!"

Belladonna spoke "That fatty's going down!"

But then Kakyoin showed up. “I’m glad you have your spirit back. But I have a feeling it won’t be easy. In fact, this is reminding me of the Lovers Stand, know thyself and know thy enemy.”

Danyelle spoke "We have so much to lose though if we don't stop Eggman in time."


end