• ...
13
 6
 392

The Times They are a Changeling

*Lillian's POV*


Twilight, Danyelle and I were heading up to the Crystal Empire with Spike to see Flurry.

Twilight and Danyelle had their kids with them while Katie was with me.

Twilight asks "Spike, why are you wearing that disguise?"

Iris spoke "There's like, nocreature else in this train car...."

I spoke "I think that's probably because of Midnight Storm..."

Spike spoke "N-No. It's just I don't wanna be washed away in a wave of fans again."

Iris spoke "They might be wary of me because of what I am..."

"That's a good guess." I admitted.

Dusk whimpers "My head hurts...."

Danyelle spoke "Seems someone's horn is coming in...."

Dusk asks "What?"

Silverstorm spoke "It means you're becoming an alicorn..."

Dusk asks "Y-You're kidding, right?"

Silverstorm spoke "It's enough my wings were caused by a magic surge yet I've only used them once."

Daylight spoke "Think about it bro, you'll be able to use magic."

Dusk asks "R-Really?"

Twilight spoke "I'll even teach you how."

Dusk spoke "Thank you mom!"

But then I saw a strange insect holding a bit.

Danyelle asks "What the hay is that?!?"

the insect spoke "Gah! Better retreat!"

The strange insect floated away into the next car of the train.

Danyelle chases the insect.

Danyelle spoke "Get back here you cusshead!"

Danyelle followed the insect, only to find much more, surrounding a strange teenage male dragon.

the dragon asks "Is something wrong, Harvest?"

Danyelle growls "who the cuss are you guys?"

the dragon yelps "GAH!"

But then all of the insects suddenly faded away.

the dragon asks "You can see my stand?!"

Danyelle spoke "Keen eyes plus I wield the legendary keyblade, Cosmic Star."

the dragon asks "Are-Are you a stand user?!"

Danyelle spoke "I'm not but I fought with one. Plus I know a few stand users."

the dragon asks "You're-You're not gonna hurt me?"

One pony spoke "Dude, I heard of that cat... She's known as the Alpha-queen of the Crystal Stars hive-pack...."

Danyelle asks "So who are you?"

the dragon spoke "M-My name is Shigekiyo Yangu, but you can call me Shigechi.

Danyelle asks "Do the names Giorno and Bruno ring any bells?"

Shigechi asks "No. But do you know Josuke, Okuyasu, or any of the others?"

Danyelle spoke "Not really but I can ask Bruno if he does."

Danyelle uses telepathy to contact Bruno.

Danyelle spoke via telepathy "{Bruno! Can you hear me? I got a dragon here asking about someone named Josuke.}"

Bruno spoke "{Hmm... Giorno mentioned that he met someone from Japan known as Koichi Hirose the Pangolin. He might've been a friend of this Josuke.}"

Danyelle asks "{Could you meet us up at the Crystal Empire?}"

Bruno asks "{Of course. But may I ask why?}"

Danyelle spoke "{Twilight, Lillian, Spike and I are heading there to visit Cadence.}"

Bruno spoke "{Ah, si. But hopefully you don't mind if I bring Wave and Nova along.}"

Danyelle spoke "{Not at all, it'll be good for Flurry to make new friends.}"

Bruno spoke "{Grazie, Danyelle. We'll see you soon.}"

Danyelle spoke "{Might as well bring Giorno too.}"

Bruno spoke "{Understood.}"

Danyelle cuts the connection.

Danyelle asks "So Shige, how did you end up here?"

Shigechi spoke "The last thing that I remember was being blown up after I grabbed that door knob in Morioh High."

Danyelle spoke "I see so basically, you got reincarnated into this world."

Shigechi asks "Huh?"

Danyelle spoke "Like you, I used to be human but I came to Equestria by a different method."

Danyelle used her magic to swap to her human form since it was still a part of her.

Danyelle spoke "This is what I looked like before coming to this world... And..."

Danyelle drops the spell, reverting back to her Mobian form.

Danyelle spoke "What I look like now."

Shigechi spoke "This is really confusing. But then again, it’s not, since stands exist and I was blown up by a stand that can turn anything and anyone into a bomb."

Danyelle spoke "Only a few keybladers exist in this world though. Plus I fought with an evil stand user.... His stand works similar to babyhead...."


*After arriving in the Crystal Empire,*


Danyelle spoke "Disguise or not, there's nopony here though Spike."

Spike spoke "Well, I’m glad I’m making another dragon friend."

Danyelle spoke "I don't see anyone around... I think something's wrong..."

Shining spoke "There's been sightings of an untransformed Changeling in the Empire, yellow carapace."

Twilight spoke "I knew it was a good idea to bring Danyelle along."

But then I thought I saw a familiar earth pony mare in a white gown with her mane over her eyes. I shook my head and looked again, but she was gone.

Danyelle asks "You saw that too Lills?"

I spoke "Please tell me that wasn’t one of those creatures from that building that Carmina was in."

Danyelle spoke "It was...."

But then I realize something. “What if the changeling that was spotted here was…?”

Danyelle spoke "Likely a rogue...."

“No… One of the creatures that we found where Ji-Woon was in.” I pointed out.

Danyelle shouts via telepathy "{DISCORD!!!! WE FOUND ANOTHER ONE!!!}"

Discord asks "{GAH!!! Could you tone it down? You could’ve shattered my ears. Wait, what? Another one?}"

Danyelle spoke "{White gown, mane over eyes... That's all I got.}"

Discord spoke "{I’m just glad there aren’t any TVs or video tapes in Equestria, otherwise she could teleport or glitch to anywhere with them as portals. And try not to anger her, or else you’ll get a much more deadly Stare.}"

Danyelle spoke "{Holy cuss.... She's worse than Fluttershy on a bad day...}"

Discord spoke "{Not to mention that she has psychic powers.}"

Danyelle spoke "{That's similar to magic though...}"

Discord spoke "{True, but it’s more of the mind and psyche.}"

Danyelle spoke "{Great... Another Silver...}"


*Some time later,*


Danyelle spoke "Hi Cadence."

But then a warp ring appeared with Bruno, Wave and Nova exiting with Giorno.

Wave was carrying Nova.

Cadence spoke "It’s good to see you too, Danyelle. It’s also great to see you guys."

Shining spoke "But Cadence, we don't know if it's really Danyelle though..."

Danyelle growls "Shining Starsparkle Armor, what is the meaning of this?"

Shining spoke "Sorry but the entire Empire is on lockdown because there's a rogue Changeling on the loose."

“Yeah… I’m sensing that.” I agreed.

Twilight growls "Even if there was a Changeling on the loose, it can't copy my kyubi form or my firebending."

Danyelle spoke "Twilight... SIT GIRL!!"

Twilight was soon face down on the ground.

Shining spoke "Yep, that's the real Danyelle alright. Nobody else can use such a command to calm Twilight down."

Giorno spoke "Golden Wind Requiem can sense if anyone is actually a Changeling other than Iris."

Danyelle spoke "But it's only tuned to those from either my hive-pack or from Chrysalis's hive.... What we're dealing with is a Changeling from a different hive altogether."

Giorno spoke "You forget, Golden Wind Requiem can detect all life and soul energy."

Danyelle spoke "I heard rumors of a hive that uses near dead ponies and turns them into Changelings...."

“But there are also a group that brings them to that hive, but only two of them are changelings.” I added.

Iris spoke "Know what I heard? Apparently, Queen Recarn used to be a pony at one point...."

Danyelle spoke "If it is Recarn, we may have a problem though. I'll have to contact the other hives though."

But then Carmina, Storm, Ji-Woon and Coloratura showed up.

Carmina asks "Wait… Recarn? You don’t mean the Entity, do you?"

Danyelle spoke "She's a Changeling with the soul of a pony.... I heard about her from Thorax who had heard it from some other Changeling who heard it from Chrysalis...."

Ji-Woon spoke "If you’re sure about that, then she might’ve been taken over and controlled by the Entity, becoming its host."

Danyelle spoke "Changeling queens are quite strong though. But since I'm a nekomata, I'm the most weakest queen there is."

Carmina spoke "Yes, the Entity sees you as a Survivor to be captured, then killed or sacrificed."

Danyelle growls "But if I get killed, then the Mobian Guard will fall apart and my kids will starve..."

Ji-Woon spoke "And that’s exactly what the Entity is counting on."

Danyelle spoke "But I won't let it destroy me!"

Carmina spoke "Me and Ji-Woon don’t doubt it."

Ji-Woon spoke "Yes, since other survivors have escaped from us before."

Danyelle spoke "United we stand, divided we fall."

I groan "Really Danyelle?"

Danyelle spoke "What? I've watched that Transformers movie."

A voice chuckles "Heh. Guess we all gotta say some cheesy stuffy sometimes."

A red and black portal appeared on the ground as a brown-coated and black tailed stallion as big as Big Mac rose out of it.

Danyelle spoke "Rodin."

Twilight spoke "Plus we all make mistakes, one way or another."

Rodin spoke "Heh, yeah. But who knows how long those mistakes can last. Try being dead for an eternity, ‘cause it can sure make a creature real cranky."

Danyelle spoke "Exactly..."

Twilight spoke "No creature is perfect."

But then one of the doors open as a strange voice said, “You have a visitor.” before a strange human hand slipped in a dropped of a strange sponge.

the sponge shouts "IIIIIIIIIIIIII’M READY!!!"

But then a strange bubble appeared around the sponge’s head like a Dewpider’s water helmet as the hand slipped back into the door before it closed.

Danyelle snaps her fingers, sending the sponge back to where he came from before one of the ponies had shattered the water filled helmet.

I spoke "Last thing we need is a dead sea sponge...."

Danyelle spoke "Agreed plus it would have been bad for him if that water bubble had evaporated."

Twilight asks "How did he get here though?"

The rest of us shrugged in response.

Danyelle spoke "Don't look at me."

I looked outside and saw a strange yak outside the building.

Danyelle spoke "That doesn't smell like a yak..."

But then an orb made of a red liquid flowed into his left front hoof. And the liquid smelled like… blood?!

Danyelle hisses "THAT ISN'T A NORMAL CHANGELING!!!"

The yak turned around, showing us his face, which was wearing an Oni mask.

Carmina spoke "That’s Kazan!"

Ji-Woon spoke "The Oni has arrived!"

Danyelle hisses via telepathy "{Discord, get the cuss over here! We found Kazan!!!}"

Discord appeared in shock. “What?! But I thought you said that Sadako was here!”

Danyelle spoke "Lillian saw her though but she vanished right after."

Carmina spoke "You might wanna look again."

We looked outside the window and saw Sadako with Kazan, both of them going towards the mountains.

Danyelle asks "Should we just leave them be?"

Ji-Woon spoke "Spike and Wendy already went after them."

Danyelle spoke "Uh, Wendy's still in Canterlot..."

Ji-Woon spoke "Really? My apologies."

Carmina spoke "But it looks like that spiky-headed dragon is following Spike, but he’s being carried by weird insects."

Danyelle asks "Shigechi?"

I spoke "Let's not mention this around Renee.... She's afraid of bugs...."

Danyelle asks "Why would Harvest be carrying Shigechi?"

I spoke "I think Shige hasn't gotten his wings yet..."

Ji-Woon spoke "Or maybe he’s a bit lazy."

Danyelle spoke via telepathy with Ji-Woon. "{He hasn't gone through the molt yet but if he keeps hoarding bits and other things, he'll go through greed induced bigness... It happened to Spike one time...}"

Ji-Woon spoke "{I see.}"

Danyelle spoke "{I can't reveal this kind of knowledge just yet though.}"

Ji-Woon spoke "{Understood.}"

Danyelle spoke "{That aside, we should figure out how to calm a vengeful spirit down.}"

Lucy soon shows up via warp ring near Shige's location.

Lucy spoke "Hello."

Shigechi spoke "Wow! Nice timing."

Spike spoke "Huh? Oh, hey Lucy. I was just trying to help these two calm down. Maybe the others could help."

Lucy spoke "They're a bit too afraid of the female though plus Danyelle is squeamish about blood."

Spike spoke "They’re not really that bad, and Kazan’s the only changeling here."

Lucy spoke "I heard from Discord that Kazan isn't like normal Changelings.... He eats blood.... And the female is a vengeful spirit...."

Kazan asks "You mean one of my descendants, Rin?"

Lucy spoke "No, I was talking about you sir."

Kazan spoke "I know, but also I knew the second changeling you were referring to was my descendant, Rin. But the earth pony mare with me is Sadako."

Lucy spoke "Sorry but I don't think I know them, the only Rin I know of is half demon... But he's not just any half demon, his dad is literally Satan...."

Kazan spoke "The descendant that I’m speaking of possesses the same surname as mine, and her name is Rin Yamaoka."

Sadako nodded in agreement, knowing that Kazan was telling the truth.

Lucy spoke "Sorry but I don't know who she is."

Kazan spoke That is because you have not met her yet."

Lucy spoke "About that.... I've got Zoey on my back and I'd rather not have her screaming and running away..."

Zoey spoke "Plus Danyelle is terrified of scary things..."

Kazan spoke "Maybe this could help."

Kazan removed his mask, revealing a face that didn't have a bit of hair on his head whatsoever as his eyes were blood-red.

Lucy spoke "Guess you're not from any hive then."

Kazan spoke "You are correct and wrong about that."

Zoey asks "What the cuss are you talking about?"

Kazan spoke "Me, Sadako, Ji-Woon, Carmina, Herman and Sally aren't from any normal hive. Me, Rin and the Entity are the only changelings there."

Lucy spoke "You make no sense at all...."


End