• ...
13
 6
 392

Changeling Rescue

*Danyelle's POV*


I was mad that my Changelings had gone missing but I had no idea who took them. Thankfully, Breakfang and Kiba were protecting Chaser and Firefly's kids.

I called a town meeting so that I could hopefully find out what happened.

But then a portal opened, with Chameleo exiting, as a falling star was going to land near town hall.

Obsidian and many others were murmuring amongst themselves.

Twilight spoke "Quiet everyone! Danyelle is trying to speak!"

Chameleo looked outside before seeing something coming in hot. “Take cover!”

Twilight and Ben combined their roars and redirected the comet to make it fall into the lake instead.

Chameleo spoke "That was a close one-GAH!"

Something round and pink crashed onto Chameleo’s face and bounced off, before landing on the flow, as Chameleo and Sonic instantly recognized him. “Kirby?!”

I spoke "You scared the cuss out of us!"

Kirby started speaking as I translated what he was saying. “I’m sorry, but we need to help find my hive.” But then Kirby continued speaking, and what he said shocked me. “You know where they are?!”

Iris was in dog form since she had taken on the form to save herself from being taken.

Iris spoke "Mom!"

I spoke "Oh thank god... I was so worried..."

Iris nuzzles me.

Amy spoke "I'm worried about Thorax...."

Chameleo spoke "Something’s telling me I know where Kirby is talking about."

I spoke "We'll need a plan to get them back safe. So I'll need Sonic, Phantom, Natsu, Gajeel, Blaze, Twilight, Applejack, Knuckles, Shadow, Jet, Manic, Adagio and Chameleo to go with me and Kirby to where my hive is being held. And you're coming too Chryssie, I know you want revenge."

Chameleo asks "Chryssie?"

Chryssie spoke "Grr..."

Chryssie then showed up with Skorchipo, before Chameleo jumped and got into a fighting position.

Chameleo asks "What're you and Chrysalis doing here, Skorchipo?!"

I spoke "Stand down Chameleo, I made a promise to her that I'd keep Iris safe."

Chameleo spoke "Explanations, now!"

I sigh "Okay okay, I saw her arguing with Cadence back during the summit. I mistook her for the Chrysalis of this world. I learned that she lost her entire hive because of a corrupted version of Rarity. After Iris showed up, Chryssie mistook her for a different Iris.... One that was killed by that corrupted Rarity for not being beautiful... It was that moment I realized that I had to keep my Iris safe no matter what hence why I went ballistic when Eggman had taken her and Nyx. I swore on my powers that I'd fight to keep Iris safe."

Chameleo being shocked was seriously an understatement. But then he took a deep breath in and out, accepting that fact. “Then how about a temporary truce, Skorchipo and Chrysalis? At least until we head back into our universe.”

Skorchipo spoke "Tch! Fine!"

Sonic spoke "Lead the way Kirby."

But then a huge spaceship showed up, one Kirby and Chameleo recognized.

Chameleo spoke "Lor Starcutter!"

I spoke "Holy cuss...."

Then the door opened, revealing an egg-like being, along with Mario, Pikachu, Luigi, DK, Link, Samus, Fox, Captain Falcon, Ness, Jigglypuff, Yoshi, Falco, Marth, Roy, Pit, Snake, Diddy Kong, Mega Man, Greninja, Shulk, Robin, Corrin, Ryu, Cloud, Bayonetta, Corrin, Inkling, Simon, Incineroar, Joker, Banjo & Kazooie, Eleven, Terry, Byleth, Min Min, Steve, Rex & Pyra/Mythra, and Sora.

But then Kazuya showed himself as well.

Sonic exclaims "Holy cuss, did the entire Smash Team show up?"

Megaman spoke "Pretty much. But there's a different version of me."

Pit spoke "Um… This is less than half of the whole team, ya know. Just saying."

Kazuya scoffs "Hmph."

I spoke "True plus we have the Nine Tailed Terror too."

Chameleo spoke "It seems that your Magolor has reformed too."

Twilight spoke "Anyways, we should head off."

Sonic spoke "yeah."

I board the spaceship with the ones I had chosen to help out.

Sonic spoke "long time no see everyone."

Applejack spoke "Wait!"

I ask "What is it Applejack?"

Applejack asks "Shouldn’t y'all tell us who they are?"

Sonic spoke "Most of these guys are collectively called Smashers since we have taken part in smash tournaments. They come from various other worlds. I'm one of them though. I'll introduce you guys and gals to them."

Twilight spoke "Thanks."

Chameleo spoke "You know, I’m considered a Smasher in my universe. Same being said for my Mane 6."

Sonic spoke "Good thing Danyelle came along, Megaman.exe can't do much without her nearby."

Danyelle spoke "Although some of them like Bayonetta and Kazuya are more of the dark kind of heroes."

Shadow spoke "though in my case... I'm a damn assist trophy, don't laugh at me Samus...."

Twiliterasu spoke "Woof {I'm a pretty good fighter too.}"

Samus spoke "I'm not. Besides, Knuckles is an assist trophy as well."

Chameleo spoke "I don't doubt that."

Blaze spoke "Generic trophy in my case...."

I ask "Hey Kirby, how long will it take to get to your planet?"

Kirby responded as I translated, "Only a few minutes."

Magolor spoke "Alright, next stop; the Dreamstalk!"

Sonic spoke "All right!"

Phantom spoke "Time to kick some bug butt.... Uh sorry Chryssie, I didn't mean to offend you."

Chryssie and Skorchipo just hissed in annoyance.

Twilight growls at the two.

I spoke "Chryssie, Skorch, calm the cuss down. Now isn't the time to be fighting with everyone. And Twilight... SIT GIRL!!"

Twilight was face down on the floor.

Chryssie and Skorchipo snickered at that, lightening up a bit.

I spoke "It's the only way to stop Twilight from lashing out at allies."

Some of the Smashers laughed at that, especially Kazuya who smirked, and Bayonetta who was intrigued.

I spoke "There's one little trick I use to calm Shadow down if he gets mad at someone..."

I reach over and scritch behind Shadow's left ear, causing him to start purring.

That made most of the guys laugh while most of the girls could help but go 'Aww...' at that.

Shadow growls "Consider yourself lucky furball, I don't think I can use Chaos Blast on you and risk killing everyone else if I blew up the spaceship."

Bayonetta asks "you do know that I can activate Witch Time, do you not, Black hedgehog?"

I growl "Don't provoke him, it will be hard for me to calm him down if he goes berserk."

Bayonetta spoke "Do not worry darlings, I'm all well too familiar with fighting against foes who play rough."

I spoke "Fair enough."

Chameleo spoke "Bayonetta has fought angel monsters."

I spoke "I've fought Eggman on several occasions which lead me to forming the Mobian Guard. I've also freed an entire nation of monsters that were trapped underground and revived Asriel. Twiliterasu fought with a devil. I even blew up Eggman's base too."

Sonic spoke "Not to mention, Danyelle also was able to broker peace between Changelings and ponies. And she's also discovered new species that would make Twilight spazz out."

Chameleo asks "That being?"

I spoke "My adopted son, Thunder is half dragon half hippogriff."

Chameleo spoke "Whoa! That’s new."

Magolor spoke "We’re here!"

I spoke "Let's go."

Then a warp star appeared as we saw our destination while Kirby equipped his Archer Ability.

I spoke "Be on full alert everyone, we don't know where that cusshead bee is."

We all boarded the warp star as we landed on a battlefield-like platform. But then we saw a flower with wings open its petals, revealing the head of Queen Sectonia, before more flowers rose, revealing eyes in them.

Twilight engulfs herself in fire, switching to Twirama form.

Twirama snarls "YOU!!!"

Chameleo spoke "Queen Sectonia… Didn’t think I’d see her again."

But then a beetle flew in that looked like a combination of itself and Kirby.

The creature spoke "I’m here to help, Kirby!"

Twirama drapes a tail over Chryssie's back to reassure the Changeling.

Twirama spoke "We'll stop her."

Phantom spoke "We fight as one!"

Chryssie and Skorchipo just smiled.

Chryssie spoke "To think you all would be helping me get revenge."

Skorchipo spoke "Guess you’re not so bad after all."

Chameleo smiled as he transformed into his chakra mode. “Let’s do this!”

Twirama roars "CHARGE!!!!!!"

Chameleo tossed a fighter bandana towards the beetle/Kirby hybrid as it sucked it in, become a Fighter Beetley.

Beetley spoke "Let’s take that tyrant down!"

Sonic and Shadow pull off Chaos Control, fusing into one being.

Shadic spoke "YEAH!!!"

Bayonetta spoke "Now it’s time to be naughty."

Corrin spoke "Here we go!"

I was on the back of my Lugia as it flew about.

I spoke "Lugia, use Aeroblast!"

Lugia roared as Corrin turned into his dragon form and let out a torrential roar while Meggy started shooting ink out of her splattershot at Queen Sectonia.

I shot fire from my mouth as Twirama and Natsu did the same.

Simon threw his cross, hitting Sectonia as it came back to him while Link shot an Ancient Arrow at her.

Phantom spoke "It's not working!!!"

Nara spoke "Hey! Ugly!"

We looked behind us and saw Narancia flying towards us.

Narancia taunts "Taking in a whole lotta CO2, aren’t ya?"

Then Taranza showed up, carrying King Dedede who was wielding his hammer as the spider mage threw the penguin before Dedede whacked Sectonia.

Twirama leaps at Sectonia before biting down on the body, ripping it in half.

But then she reunited herself, before Taranza tossed some miracle fruit down to me, Kirby, Chameleo, Twirama, Chryssie and Skorchipo.

Catching the fruit with my magic, I asks "What is this?"

Kirby ate his and turned into Hypernova Kirby, before the hybrid ate his, becoming a Hypernova Beetlo.

Chameleo spoke "This should help strengthen us!"

I spoke "Oh...."

Twirama downs the fruit in one gulp before her fur turned as white as Celestia's fur though the paws were as blue as Luna's fur.

I spoke "Right!"

After eating the fruit, I felt as powerful as Hyper Shadic.

Natsu went full on dragon force before roaring loud.

Narancia spoke "Whoa!!! Lil’ Bomber feels supercharged!"

Twirama spoke "Woah... I look wicked cool... Even my tails are in the colors of the rainbow...."

But then Queen Sectonia started charging up a beam.

Banjo spoke "Uh-oh!"

Kazooie spoke "Get ready!"

Hypernova Twirama charges up the biggest beast bomb she ever made before throwing it at Sectonia, cutting through the beam.

Everyone else fired as the Smasher unleashed their Final Smashes while Narancia’s Lil’ Bomber fired away.

Narancia spoke "Vola Vola Vola Vola Vola Vola Vola Vola Vola Vola Vola! Vola! Volare Via."

Lil’ Bomber dropped his bomb as it exploded, causing Sectonia to fall.

After that, the energy given by the miracle fruit faded away.

Twirama spoke "RAGING INFERNO!!"

The pillar of fire engulfs Sectonia, incinerating her.

But then Magolor showed up. “Everyone watch out!”

Before we knew it, a light shined brightly from Sectonia, before she flew back up, free from the flower.

Twirama spoke "I'll handle her!"

The nine tailed kyubi-alicorn flew up as well with Chryssie on her back.

Twirama spoke "Hold on tight Chryssie, this is gonna get ugly!"

But then Kirby and the hybrid started following them, willing to fight Sectonia Soul as well.

I spoke "Twiliterasu Soul!"

I transform into Danyterasu before howling loud.

But then Heartless appeared before merging with Sectonia Soul, transforming her into Sectonia Soulless, with all of her colors now being negative and black.

Suddenly, I was holding the biggest keyblade there ever was.

I spoke "COSMIC SLASH!!!!"

I slashed Sectonia Soulless with the keyblade, destroying the heartless.

There were still pieces left, which the others quickly destroyed.

I spoke "Heaven's Judgement!"

Using the Cosmic Star keyblade in the same manner that Sora uses his, I seal Sectonia away for good thus gaining the Sectonia Soul battle chip as well.

the now good Sectonia spoke "Thank you…"

But after obtaining the chip, I saw something like Taranza.

I crouch down to ground level since I was 20 times my normal height before scooping up the female.

I spoke "I'm glad you're free of the corruption."

Sectonia spoke "I know Taranza didn’t have any idea about it, but I ended up like that because of a corrupted mirror."

Twirama asks "Corrupted mirror?"

I ask "Where are the rest of my Changelings?"

Sectonia spoke "Follow me."

I follow the spider to where the mirror was.

I ask "They're in there?"

Sectonia spoke "Yes."

But then something started coming out of the mirror, it was… Danyterasu?! Her fur was pitch black, and she had eyes of darkness.

I growl "What the cuss is that?"

But then a King Dedede and Taranza emerged from the mirror.

I growl before attacking my dark self.

Then Dedede showed up, starting to fight his shadow self, while Taranza appeared, striking his dark self.

I spoke "I have an idea! Since these dark counterparts have our strengths, we should fight a different one! Triple D, you should fight Taranza's dark self. I'll fight your dark self while Taranza fights my dark self."

King Dedede spoke "Okay, but be careful! I think they have more tricks than we do!"

I spoke "It's not like I can easily be sucked up since I'm one of the biggest here! Plus Cosmic Star is one of a kind, it can't be duplicated."

But then Shadow Dedede’s belly started expanding before it opened up like a predator’s jaw.

I fire a supernova Chaos Spear at Shadow Dedede's mouth, knocking him onto his back.

But then he started floating as his belly started chomping its jaws, chasing me.

I slash Shadow Dedede with Cosmic Star before swapping with Twirama.

Twirama fires multiple fiery arrows at the dark penguin.

Shadic spoke "Cuss! There's too many!!!"

Stomping a forepaw, I spoke "We can't give up now! Light always overcomes darkness!"

Howling loud, I sing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKNo30NONNI as I charge into battle against a dark version of Sonic.

The others fight against the dark counterparts.

I trample a few clones.

“We’re almost done here!” I called out.

Tessa was helping the other Pikachu fight against the clone.

Soon enough, we beat them! But then they just exploded and shattered into mirror shards.

I howl loud as Twirama roars.

I spoke "I don't think it's over yet..."

We went into the mirror, going into the Mirror World and finding the changelings of my hive.

But to my horror, two of them were dead.

I ask "Thorax, what happened?"

Thorax spoke "Him!"

A mirror appeared, and out came Dark Meta Knight.

I ask "Dark Meta Knight?"

All of the Changelings were now behind Twirama since they were scared.

He immediately charged at me!

I blocked the attack with Cosmic Star.

I growl "You've gone TOO DAMNED FAR!!!"

But then a mirror appeared right behind Dark Meta Knight as he went into it, before the mirror multiplied into three, with Dark Meta Knight being in all of them.

I remained calm so that I could focus.

Chameleo spoke "Dark Meta Knight seems to be guarding that golden-winged mirror."

Twirama spoke "Yeah but most of our attacks just bounce back... Only the one that wields the Cosmic Star keyblade can shatter those mirrors."

Chameleo spoke "Or maybe…"

Twirama spoke "There's something far worse lying in wait...."

Chameleo spoke "And I think I know how to get a new ally."

Twirama asks "What the cuss are you talking about?"

Chameleo spoke "Hey! Dark Meta Knight!"

Dark Meta Knight asks "Hm?"

Chameleo asks "You do know you’re being used by that mirror, right?"

Dark Meta Knight asks "What?"

Chameleo spoke Don’t you wanna be your own master of yourself? You were brought back, only to be controlled again."

Dark Meta Knight growls "Grr!!!"

I spoke "Heaven's Healing Light!"

A warm light engulfs Dark Meta, shattering the chains that bound him to the mirror.

Corrin spoke "See? You can choose your own destiny and your own path."

Dark Meta Knight spoke "I will not… be controlled… by a mirror!!!"

Dark Meta Knight jumped into the air and swung his sword at the mirror, before it shattered to pieces.

I spoke "A strong man stands up for himself, a stronger man stands up for others."

Twirama, Shadic and Phantom nod in agreement.

Chameleo spoke "Hey, guys. You don’t wanna miss what’s going on outside the mirror."

I head back through the mirror with Dark Meta.

I spoke "Woah....."

I couldn’t believe what I was seeing, it was beautiful.

Thorax spoke "What pretty flowers...."

I spoke "Dark Meta Knight... From this day onward, you shall be now known as Kage."

Kage just scoffed before he flew away.

Shadic splits back into Sonic and Shadow.

Shadow spoke "Typical loner attitude."

Sonic spoke "Heh, you’re still a bit of a loner, Shadow."

And so, I used a warp ring to get my hive along with Twilight, Applejack and the three speedsters back to Ponyville.

Reverting back, I wave farewell to the other smashers.

Thorax had a few of the flowers in his mouth to give to Amy as a gift.

Thorax spoke "Hey Amy, I got these for you...."

Amy blushed madly, before hugging Thorax tightly.

I giggle "How cute."


end